Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Not sure if it belongs here or on GenDisc, but this guy deserves at least one hug:

Wow...

If there's a thread of epic FE fails somewhere on the Internet, this definitely needs to go on it. Anna strikes again...

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Not sure if it belongs here or on GenDisc, but this guy deserves at least one hug:

Looks more like a meme to me, so this is the right place~!

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

That is 1,200 Hero Feathers. I would not mind that.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

For how much grief I see of people not getting Arena defense wins, you'd think a defense win would be worth more than pocket change.

Eh, sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't. But it is pretty meager for a full summon. Granted this is also coming from the guy with over 190,000 feathers.

8 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

OH. I saw that on the Heroes discord channel without the second image, and said "I wish I had a summoning session like that". I change my mind.

23 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Extra Crispy Black Knight Roast:

The Black Knight is skinnier than I remember him being.

EDIT: Google itself spoilers the Black Knight's identity!  I typed Black Knight Fire Emblem, trying to look up images, and Zelgius's wiki page is the first listing.

Edited by Rezzy

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The Black Knight is skinnier than I remember him being.

EDIT: Google itself spoilers the Black Knight's identity!  I typed Black Knight Fire Emblem, trying to look up images, and Zelgius's wiki page is the first listing.

Blame the wiki for not having  separate pages for the BK and Zelgius.

14 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Extra Crispy Black Knight Roast:

Except that Zephiel's sword is in fact bigger and manlier than the Black Knight's and even transforms into an equally bigger and manlier spear, as is befitting of a man of his caliber.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Except that Zephiel's sword is in fact bigger and manlier than the Black Knight's and even transforms into an equally bigger and manlier spear, as is befitting of a man of his caliber.

Yeah, the one in his idle artwork is more like a dagger. There is no Eckesachs in that picture.

Another point in favour of Zephiel: he knows better than to lug his awesome transformer sword around all the time.