Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

On 12/10/2017 at 10:54 PM, Hilda said:

That meme was never so true: "Death comes for everyone!!!"

Reveal hidden contents

Azama for King!!! Azama for Life!!!
Azama: "YES WE CAN!"

You know not how jealous that makes me feel. I can't even do the lunatic map!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

You know not how jealous that makes me feel. I can't even do the lunatic map!

Brave Bow archer + dancer.  It works.

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Which one is that?

The line "I now use the Reinhardt" (full line is "I no more money to you, I now use the Reinhardt"). An English Twitter user (God_Moe on Reddit) used Bing to translate from English to Japanese and posted it on the Twitter post that announces the release of TT banner with Ayra on it. The user was upset that he no longer had the orbs to spend on Ayra's banner and wrote the comment. Of course, translation programs are weird and translating back from Japanese to English gets us the accidental meme.

1 hour ago, Adenn666 said:

Can someone please explain to me this whole Ayra thing? Is she like super popular or something? 

Well for starters, most people thought that she'd be a free unit since she was briefly shown in the World of Holy War trailer and after the datamine found 4* and 5* stats for her. Of course instead, she ended up not only being summonable but was grouped with two characters who have been in the game for months instead of just being on World of Holy War. To put it simply, people did not take this revelation well.

There's also the matter that she got a bonus to her stat total for no real reason as well as two really good exclusive skills (Ayra's Blade and Regnel Astra). Because of this, she's also being railed against by many as being blatant power creep who outclasses pretty much every other infantry sword in the game.

If anyone else wants to add anything feel free, but I feel that about covers the noise concerning her.

20 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well for starters, most people thought that she'd be a free unit since she was briefly shown in the World of Holy War trailer and after the datamine found 4* and 5* stats for her. Of course instead, she ended up not only being summonable but was grouped with two characters who have been in the game for months instead of just being on World of Holy War. To put it simply, people did not take this revelation well.

There's also the matter that she got a bonus to her stat total for no real reason as well as two really good exclusive skills (Ayra's Blade and Regnel Astra). Because of this, she's also being railed against by many as being blatant power creep who outclasses pretty much every other infantry sword in the game.

If anyone else wants to add anything feel free, but I feel that about covers the noise concerning her.

To put the icing on the cake, she shares her focus color with an older unit who just got completely outclassed by Sigurd (also BST powercreep), so your chances of getting her are cut in half.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

To put the icing on the cake, she shares her focus color with an older unit who just got completely outclassed by Sigurd (also BST powercreep), so your chances of getting her are cut in half.

Chances of pulling Ira from a red umbrella are 3.18% (1 in 31).

If Ira had been included in the World of Holy War banner as a fourth character with the existing three characters, the chances of pulling her from a red umbrella would have been only 2.43% (1 in 41).

If neither of the other two characters in Ira's banner were red, the highest possible rate she could get would have been 3.29% (1 in 30).

Edited by Ice Dragon

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Chances of pulling Ira from a red umbrella are 3.18% (1 in 31).

If Ira had been included in the World of Holy War banner as a fourth character with the existing three characters, the chances of pulling her from a red umbrella would have been only 2.43% (1 in 41).

If neither of the other two characters in Ira's banner were red, the highest possible rate she could get would have been 3.29% (1 in 30).

Sharing a color on a new banner isn't as bad, since even if you get the other unit, it's usually one you don't have yet, unless you get the other one multiple times.  In this case, many people already have Eldigan, so unless you want to merge him a bunch, it's more of a let down. 

You're also far more likely to have your pity rate reset by the other shared color when there's another focus unit with the same color.

Best skill in the game if it were to be a thing:

Olwen also disapproves of IS's practice:

The color triangle from Brawl in the Family, Heroes edition:

Reinhardt approves of Ayra's inclusion:

Wow, this looks legit:

Edited by Roflolxp54