Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Jingilator said:

Let’s be real, here. Duma may not be super exciting, but I’ll take him over more Fates pandering any day.

The Camilla alt would made this picture 200% accurate.

18 hours ago, Garlyle said:

The Camilla alt would made this picture 200% accurate.

I was under the impression that the proper use of that meme was to use something less controversial in the top panel, hence Hinoka.

Edited by Ice Dragon

On 1/29/2019 at 7:19 PM, Ice Dragon said:

I was under the impression that the proper use of that meme was to use something less controversial in the top panel, hence Hinoka.

Yes, exactly.

Edited by Perkilator

MFW I 5* lv40 morgan for the covo then sack him to put dull ranged on julia, top ten tragic anime betrayals. he is so sentimental and happy, but then I crush his dreams, in the name of optimization, war is hell.

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

(This is not entirely true, since the Abyssal version of Duma comes with 52 ATK)

Those are based on their player-usable base stats of 41 Atk for Ephraim and 40 Atk for Duma.

Unfortunately, Festive Siegmund only gives Ephraim +4 Atk whereas Fell Breath gives Duma +9. Duma also has the highest possible visible Atk stat in the game (if you ignore the fact that Duma can't get Mythic blessing bonuses) since Ephraim needs a weapon with 18 visible Atk to equal Duma.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Those are based on their player-usable base stats of 41 Atk for Ephraim and 40 Atk for Duma.

Yup, that's what the comic is based on and it's funny to see merry Ephraim in this absurd role. 

(Of course playable versions of end-bosses must be pruned, otherwise they would be OP)

10 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Unfortunately, Festive Siegmund only gives Ephraim +4 Atk whereas Fell Breath gives Duma +9. Duma also has the highest possible visible Atk stat in the game (if you ignore the fact that Duma can't get Mythic blessing bonuses) since Ephraim needs a weapon with 18 visible Atk to equal Duma.

I was more surprised about the fact that Duma only had 175 BST while all the Loli-Kindergarden Armor Dragons have 180... I was expecting 185 for Duma to initiate the next powercreep (or at least 180)

On 1/31/2019 at 12:45 PM, Ice Dragon said:

since Ephraim needs a weapon with 18 visible Atk to equal Duma.

Silver Lance+ [atk] go!

On the topic of Duma, I am legitimately a little surprised he didn't get 180 BST on top of all his other ish. Maybe they did decide that was a bit much. And it's not like Duma is a slouch anyhow. Anyway, who knows?

Edited by bottlegnomes
I'm an idiot.

*finished Hot Spring Tempest Trials*

ATTENTION INTERNET:

51311816_395703887901462_4286827061663760384_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=7a6cf48da46b8fc819fa1a2ab023c9b4&oe=5CE43F35

^^^
This screenshot must be comically spliced with the cringiest, most off-putting cutouts of bad hentai dialogue you can find for glorious creation of new #DankMemes.

That is all.    

Edited by Shoblongoo

23 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

*finished Hot Spring Tempest Trials*

ATTENTION INTERNET:

51311816_395703887901462_4286827061663760384_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=7a6cf48da46b8fc819fa1a2ab023c9b4&oe=5CE43F35

^^^
This screenshot must be comically spliced with the cringiest, most off-putting cutouts of bad hentai dialogue you can find for glorious creation of new #DankMemes.

That is all.    

Just noticed the typo with “through”. It’s supposed to be “though”.

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

fun fact: the moment we get a fury 3 seal is the moment Eldigan becomes a bitch to deal with in Aether Raids lol (with the right setup and defense team)

Maybe so, but all I can think of is the sheer amount of damage Jaffar with stacked Poison Strikes could do to the man with that much Fury stacked on him.