Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

fun fact: the moment we get a fury 3 seal is the moment Eldigan becomes a bitch to deal with in Aether Raids lol (with the right setup and defense team)

The one good thing is that between the HP bonus, merge changes, and his whole having 48/44 physical bulk he might not even get down to 50% HP for WoM to activate. Granted, it'd only take 48 attack on the opposing unit, but still at least it's not like he's stacking Fury 12 for a guaranteed <= 50%.

Edit: Granted, I guess that'd even go away after the first merge.

Edited by bottlegnomes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, IGdood said:

I like how their official facebook page is using youtuber videos to promote the new banner trailers

Their about page says "We are in no way affiliated or endorsed by Nintendo or Intelligent Systems"

Greil's made me cringe a little. Like, ouch. But the BK's was hilarious. Mist's was a stretch. Soren's didn't need the extra bit at the end. Titainia's was perfect.

So, a new chapter should be coming soon. And, given the new heroes we're getting, I guess Hel's recruited yet more beasts. … She's supposed to rule over the dead, not the beasts, right?

6 hours ago, Mercakete said:

So, a new chapter should be coming soon. And, given the new heroes we're getting, I guess Hel's recruited yet more beasts. … She's supposed to rule over the dead, not the beasts, right?

It's clear that Zenith is a world where beasts were killed off long ago, hence why we've only seen them and the flying dragons now.

The character beasts are under a similar contract to what Embla pulls though.

(Spoilers)

Spoiler

Also, I guess death contracts can be passed on to others. Even Gustav didn't mean calling Alfonse dipshit.

I guess you could also say Hel's curse is a bit transparent.

11 hours ago, Dayni said:

It's clear that Zenith is a world where beasts were killed off long ago, hence why we've only seen them and the flying dragons now.

The character beasts are under a similar contract to what Embla pulls though.

(Spoilers)

Reveal hidden contents

Also, I guess death contracts can be passed on to others. Even Gustav didn't mean calling Alfonse dipshit.

I guess you could also say Hel's curse is a bit transparent.

I'm not being serious in what I said earlier. If I was, I'd be posting elsewhere. I was just being a bit tongue-in-cheek, hence posting in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...