Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that likes regular Eliwood's art better than Valentine's Eliwood? Sure, he has bug eyes, but at least his face has any level of definition. V!Eli just looks like a blob of skin tone with a pink hole where a mouth should be.

39 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Not bad, though didn't Chrom hold the title of worst Falchion user? 

For Falchion specifically, Chrom with +atk and death blow 3 could manage a one-shot of both Tikis even if they had close defense 3 both A and S, +def and +def refine. He was already squeaking those in, so Alm's lesser attack means he can't. Granted, I think the +atk seal would let Alm do it as well. That said, I don't know who was actually considered worse, but neither one was particularly impressive so I could definitely see it going either way. At least Chrom had the defense of being 4*-available meaning easier merges.

As for non-Falchion, Crom could be a pretty good brave sword user with the same build as above. Alm could be good as well, but not quite as good, 54 attack vs 50 attack, both with DB3 and +atk.

Now, if I understand Alm's weapon properly and did everything right, Alm can actually manage a one-round of Nowi with the same setup. Only issue is he needs +atk, DB3, and +atk seal or a boost from an ally somewhere in there.

Edited by bottlegnomes

1 hour ago, bottlegnomes said:

For Falchion specifically, Chrom with +atk and death blow 3 could manage a one-shot of both Tikis even if they had close defense 3 both A and S, +def and +def refine. He was already squeaking those in, so Alm's lesser attack means he can't. Granted, I think the +atk seal would let Alm do it as well. That said, I don't know who was actually considered worse, but neither one was particularly impressive so I could definitely see it going either way. At least Chrom had the defense of being 4*-available meaning easier merges.

As for non-Falchion, Crom could be a pretty good brave sword user with the same build as above. Alm could be good as well, but not quite as good, 54 attack vs 50 attack, both with DB3 and +atk.

Now, if I understand Alm's weapon properly and did everything right, Alm can actually manage a one-round of Nowi with the same setup. Only issue is he needs +atk, DB3, and +atk seal or a boost from an ally somewhere in there.

Shame Chrom's upgrade may have been held back to avoid breaking Lucina.

37 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Shame Chrom's upgrade may have been held back to avoid breaking Lucina.

Yeah, that's for certain. It's still not bad, and with +spd, darting blow, and speed seal, he can hit 42 speed with it, but it would've been nice to see him get something that plays to his strengths a little better and doesn't just make him inferior Lucina. I get that programmatically, IIRC, they're the same exact thing and distinguishing them would've meant additional overhead that probably could've been a pain, but it would've been nice if there'd been some differentiation between Chom's upgrade and Lucina's. Maybe something like Myrrh's breath but with attack, or a sweep effect that's based on strength?

3 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

Yeah, that's for certain. It's still not bad, and with +spd, darting blow, and speed seal, he can hit 42 speed with it, but it would've been nice to see him get something that plays to his strengths a little better and doesn't just make him inferior Lucina. I get that programmatically, IIRC, they're the same exact thing and distinguishing them would've meant additional overhead that probably could've been a pain, but it would've been nice if there'd been some differentiation between Chom's upgrade and Lucina's. Maybe something like Myrrh's breath but with attack, or a sweep effect that's based on strength?

Yeah, the effect still isn't bad and works great since bonds give them strength. Though, if they were separated, I wonder if Lucina's would have changed as well?

3 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

Well, unlike Lucina, Chrom can be easily built to 5*+10 by f2p, which certainly give him bit edge over Lucina or Alm.

I wouldn't say it's easy.  Took me forever just to pull a single Chrom!

On 2/11/2018 at 8:56 PM, eclipse said:

I wouldn't say it's easy.  Took me forever just to pull a single Chrom!

Yeah, 4-5* rarity units are easier to pull than 5* exclusives but they're still not easy to pull; I, a day 1 player, hadn't pulled Kagero, a launch day 4-5* unit, at all until the most recent Legendary Heroes banner.

Back on topic, poor Myrrh.

KU4Tp2c.png

Source

Hector's idea of a gift for Day of Devotion:

On 2/16/2018 at 4:13 PM, Roflolxp54 said:

GDI, Hector

I would totally watch this xD 

How do people even make these connections? I'm there just thinking ooooh at Hector Tudor and other people are there thinking... totally Dreamworks xD 

On 2/18/2018 at 10:50 PM, Roflolxp54 said:

Quite a few father-daughter pairs in FEH!

There are two kinds of fathers.  Those who want to put their daughters in a convent and those that want grandchildren yesterday.