Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one who wants a comic of Lon’qu being surrounded by 7 (if not more) Florinas glomping him? I think it’d be a funny picture, to say the least.

Edited by Perkilator

2 hours ago, MJThom_2009 said:

Does anyone know Al from the Binding Blade manga, if you do say what you want cause Alfonse is better than him

https://twitter.com/Paps_n_Naps/status/1004882647762399233

Slies and lander! Al's awesome! I actually really would like to see some of the Hasha characters get in. Dragon Lord Al would be pretty sweet, and I wouldn't complain about Jemmie, her brother, Kilmar, or the paladin whose name I'm blanking on.

1 hour ago, bottlegnomes said:

or the paladin whose name I'm blanking on.

The only mounted original character from Hasha is Jemmy's brother Jede/Zede/howeveryouwanttospellit, but he's a dragon knight. Gant is the party's armor knight.

And Alle is way cooler than Alfonse.

Spoiler

Origin Dragon Alle when?

46 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The only mounted original character from Hasha is Jemmy's brother Jede/Zede/howeveryouwanttospellit, but he's a dragon knight. Gant is the party's armor knight.

And Alle is way cooler than Alfonse.

Hide contents

Origin Dragon Alle when?

Warren's the guy I was thinking of. It's been forever since I read Hasha, but I thought there was a scene of him charging into battle on a horse.

I can really appreciate how deep this game's writing it, having Linus and Zelgius take a moment to talk about the other's spiritual well being in the middle of a battle, I still have chills.

On 6/11/2018 at 1:38 AM, mampfoid said:

Seems like one of the new special heroes have been leaked: 

WC starts on Thursday, the banner on 21th will be a little late. 

Summer Ike confirmed lol

1 hour ago, Midnox said:

Surtr sucks so much as a character that it's not even worth making memes about him XD

Eh, if you ask me surtr is the best oc in this game, he gets a lot of points for going all arvis on gunnthra, which I would say is an excellent improvement.

6 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

Eh, if you ask me surtr is the best oc in this game, he gets a lot of points for going all arvis on gunnthra, which I would say is an excellent improvement.

The best thing that would happen to Surtr is if he gets voiced by the VA of Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove. (The meme in question was already posted in this thread).

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

The best thing that would happen to Surtr is if he gets voiced by the VA of Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove. (The meme in question was already posted in this thread).

I would love that, with his smile it would be a match made in heaven, just keep gunnthra dead.