March quest woes.

Silith13

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, General Horace said:

i knew my 9 wendys would be useful someday.

I don't have a blue tome user for the paralogue quest though.

Are the versions different? The version I'm on requires a green tome user :huh: (which F-Robin and Cecilia fulfill).

The requirement for an Armor user to fulfill the normal quest level is a bit strange though... It's true that all other monthly quests were achievable without orb requirements (lucky for me I got one Gwendolyn at some point :):) The four armor quest...:wacko: Well, hoping for more free characters (Narcian, Subaki, Cecilia, Olivia, Gunther and Stahl and Lissa have been good helps along the way. Either on the main team or as level grinding support (or to test alternative team strategies))

I was lucky enough to pull Hector, but even with him, Gwendy, and Draug, that's only three. Maybe there will be some new Hero Battles with others?

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I actually... Sent my only 4* Gwendolyn home... Literally a day before people datamined the March quests...

I might actually have to try and pull Effie from the VS Ursula Focus when it comes out....

I've made a habit of starring(hearting?) my highest rarity version of every character. While it's a bit overly optimistic to think I'll ever collect everyone, it has proved useful for these quests. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of these conditional quests every month, making it worth trying to keep non dupes around.

4 hours ago, Silith13 said:

Maybe someone out there has no dagger users to complete the quests.

that would be me, yes

i got a felicia the other day from a summon but I sent her home after I finished the february quest she had

guess i've gotta wait a few days to get her again 

i do have a wendy though so I can finish the armor quest

Edited by unique

5 minutes ago, unique said:

guess i've gotta wait a few days to get her again

You're out of luck then. You can't get the unit from their hero map again after getting them both times (as a 1⋆ and a 2⋆).

Between the free Matthew at the beginning and the two free Felicias from the Hero Battles, the only way to not have a dagger user is to throw away your last copy of a character not just once, but at least twice. Which is a good example of why it's important to not do that.

4 hours ago, Silith13 said:

Yay new sets of quests. That's at least 3 more orbs! W00

Waaaait a minute.

Reveal hidden contents

1jRh7bB.png

Am I the only one? Maybe someone out there has no dagger users to complete the quests. I am a sad panda right now.

This is me right now^

6 hours ago, Silith13 said:

Yay new sets of quests. That's at least 3 more orbs! W00

Waaaait a minute.

Reveal hidden contents

1jRh7bB.png

Am I the only one? Maybe someone out there has no dagger users to complete the quests. I am a sad panda right now.

Good to know... I'll have to level my armored units and hope for one more this month.  I concur sometimes these are tough or unfeasible.  Last months mounted carvery kills was pretty tough for me because my only non two star mount was two Abels with - Attack.  Bravelance users with - Attack are so terrible.

6 hours ago, Kruggov said:

Also, Kellam? I guess he is unseen as usual...

I don't think he's in the game yet. At least I haven't noticed him yet XD

kinda wish he was. I can see him having warding/armoured blow.

9 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I don't think he's in the game yet. At least I haven't noticed him yet XD

Nobody has ever noticed him, but he clearly has been there for the whole time.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Nobody has ever noticed him, but he clearly has been there for the whole time.

Oh, totally. I bet I didn't see him in the opening movie and start screen, that's all. I didn't notice him in the focus either...

yeah. Not having amoured units sucks. I'm just glad that the  request is only for normal quest. I'd hate it if it was the request for orbs...

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

You're out of luck then. You can't get the unit from their hero map again after getting them both times (as a 1⋆ and a 2⋆).

notice that I said "from a summon"

I have 2 problems with these March quests:

1. I have only 3 armoured units: 4* Sheena, 3* Draug, and 4* Gwendolyn. I would have had more than 4 if I didn't send home my duplicates of Draug and Sheena.
2. They are not strong enough to be able to take on 4* level 38 opponents. All 3 of them sitting are between levels 25 and 28 right now.

6 hours ago, Jimbo said:

I've made a habit of starring(hearting?) my highest rarity version of every character. While it's a bit overly optimistic to think I'll ever collect everyone, it has proved useful for these quests. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of these conditional quests every month, making it worth trying to keep non dupes around.

It wasn't an accident. I needed feathers to get 5* Sharena.

This just got a lot more painfull knowing it's not just 2 orbs missing. The hard and Lunatic quests give more then just a single orb. Saface.

Pray Zephiel will be the hero battle on the 20th.

48 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

This just got a lot more painfull knowing it's not just 2 orbs missing. The hard and Lunatic quests give more then just a single orb. Saface.

Pray Zephiel will be the hero battle on the 20th.

What? Orbs are missing? Where?

There is the upcoming banner with Effie focus, but that is hardly a guarantee. It really does seem like a big oversight to have the armour requirement, yet not have one in the daily rotation. I'm especially not sure what they were thinking with the four-armour requirement. I know I've only got a 3* Gwendolyn and a (very recently acquired) 4* Effie, who, while strong, would never survive the required chapter without proper support. Hell, I'd be skeptical, even if I had four Effies.

Really feel sorry for those of you who haven't pulled any of the meager armour count thus far. You're really getting screwed on this one.

5 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

What? Orbs are missing? Where?

Each difficulty tier has orbs as a prize. If someone without an armoured unit gets stuck in Normal, there's no possibility of getting the Hard and Lunatic ones, since completing the full list is required to move on.

I only have 3 Knights, a 5* Effie (who I just got in my latest pull, I have only had 2 for the longest time), 4* Sheena, and a 3* Draug who I never bothered to train. I just need need one more... is a Hector to much to ask for?

Edited by Locke087

Well, better get to training up my Sheena and Wendy, or something. I've got Hector and a level 40 5* Draug, so that's not really a concern.

Really, though, there aren't very many armored units in the game. Most people I know only have like, two. Kind of a low blow there.

Whoa now, hold up. I see the doom and gloom about armors, but where is the concern here? I can see there being one for Normal difficulty if a player has zero armor units, as one cannot progress to the next tier without a full clear. However, there is no Armor requirement for Hard Mode, and the Lunatic one for 7-5 is only for 2.5k Red Shards.

Now, if the 5 Orbs was locked up behind that, I would join in the doomsaying, but while 2.5k Red Shards is really nice, they are nowhere near as useful as Orbs, Stamina Potions, Dueling Crests, and Light's Blessings. Then, there is no "clear bonus" that I know of for completing all of the Lunatic quests.

Are the 2500 Red Shards that valuable? Sure, they can (almost) instantly promote a Level 1 unit to 20 and save some grindings, but I fail to see the issue here. (As an aside, I don't have the 4 Armors needed, but would have if I didn't send 2 Gwendolyns home and my spare Sheena.)