March quest woes.

Silith13

2 hours ago, Kruggov said:

Btw, it seems that that my lunatic quest with 4 armors will consist of 4 draugs and Gwendolyn. The defense boosts will be insane) The problem is grinding the walls - it's so tedious...

Two Effies, a Gwendy and a Draug here. Got to train the only dude hard.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Well ... once I complete the quest to get Draug, I'll have four armors now ;/

I WASN'T EVEN GOING TO DO THAT QUEST, GAME

Yeah, same. I now have 2 Draugs (3* Lv. 29 and 2* Lv. 1), 4* Lv. 28 Gwendolyn, and 4* Lv. 27 Sheena. Raising armour units is a real fuckin' draug, and I'm not sure I want to even bother for the sake of 2.5k red shards.

At least now nobody has an excuse to not get all the Normal March quests completed.

Edited by Raven

Draug's low attack makes him a pain for me to train him, even more so than the other armor units. So far I've gotten the 2* draug up to a 3*. I have 3 other armors consisting of effie (4* lv. 40), draug (4* lv. 38), and sheena (4* lv. 5). Undecided if I actually want to pay the 2k feathers on 3* draug though so I may end up trying that level with just the other three actually fighting.  The only other march quest remaining is the flier one as my highest flier is only a level 25 florina.

Edited by Mehdi2277

I may attempt it for kicks if I'm bored. The free Draug puts me at 4 armours, but even if I invest a nominal amount of feathers, I'll be running a 4* and 3x 3* against level 37 Lunatic enemies. If I had the ability to build a real comp, that'd be fine, but four armours that lack the buff auras are going to have difficulty supporting each other (due to crap mobility) and being at a stat deficit is going to make their survival iffy.

I've 3 armour units now but only Elfie is at lvl 20, my Gwyn is lvl 1 4* and my Draug is 2*... welp... Nope I'm not going to waste my time and train them. I now regret that I've sent Hana home because now there are two lunatic quest that I won't be able to complete this month...

3 minutes ago, Directive Mayhem said:

The developers chose Draug as the free armor unit--essentially their formal admission that he's the worst one. Good to see them paying attention.

He is also actually the best support for a tema of armors, once you get his Ward Armor and it's +6 Def/Res. So there's that too.

But yeah, Draug sucks.

8 hours ago, GespenstMK2S said:

Has anyone managed to finish the Lunatic quest requiring 4 armors? 

I did, two days ago or so, albeit with one Light's Blessing. Leveling is MUCH worse than the quest itself, which is thankfully all physical units. Beware of Wings of Mercy Hector though. If you're willing to sacrifice 2 Light's Blessings (note that you have to use them before your last unit dies or it doesn't count), you could probably even clear the map using level 35 units.

As others have said, the quest rewards aren't really "worth" it, I just did it to finish all the March quests.

Also, don't equip lunge on Draug. Just don't do it.

7 hours ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

I may attempt it for kicks if I'm bored. The free Draug puts me at 4 armours, but even if I invest a nominal amount of feathers, I'll be running a 4* and 3x 3* against level 37 Lunatic enemies. If I had the ability to build a real comp, that'd be fine, but four armours that lack the buff auras are going to have difficulty supporting each other (due to crap mobility) and being at a stat deficit is going to make their survival iffy.

I'm going to do it because I'm a tiny bit insane. My armoured crew is two Effies, a Gwendy, and a Draug, all 4⋆ because 4200 feathers is a pocket change.

Trying to train up a team of armours in the tower is so fucking tedious. So far my 5* Hector, 4* Effie, 4* Sheena and 4* Gwendolyn are all Lv.26-28. Trying to get their Ward abilities is my first goal. At least Hector's ranged counter and Effie's smite helps clear maps that much quicker.

Oh wow, you have four unique armours :O I have three across two accounts xD

I'm currently training up some armours to see if I can do it with a 4* Gwendolyn, a 4* Draug, a 3* Draug and a 2* Draug. I'm guessing no... I'll likely get bored, but at least I'll have some trained armours for future quests ^.^

This game is so seriously lacking in armours, I still think it's silly for them to use them for this sort of thing. Oh well... Zephiel is due sooner or later :D

On 14/03/2017 at 4:32 PM, GespenstMK2S said:

Has anyone managed to finish the Lunatic quest requiring 4 armors? 

Just did it 15 minutes ago. If it may help, below are the team order and the resulting position for the first turn, plus the state of the team just before my last move. All my armors are 4*, except Gwendolyn who is 3*. As @Fly_or_Die wrote, make sure that Draug unequips lunge. Draug is the only one who can handle Hector, by the way. Maybe you can replace Draug by Hector if you have one, but the other 3 armors will end up as stains on the meadow if the enemy Hector touches them.

IMG_1798.JPG

IMG_1799.JPG

IMG_1804.JPG

IMG_1800.JPG

IMG_1801.JPG

IMG_1802.JPG

IMG_1803.JPG

Edited by chirp
Reduce picture size

Finally just beat this one. After raising the armour team for use in the lunatic stratum quest, this was relatively easy pickings in comparison.

All March quests are finally completed, with no more than 8 days left.

I finished the armor 7-5 chapter, but that was only by cheesing it with one light's blessing. It let me get away with bringing one low level armor. For the armor stratum quest though I have three armors at level 38 and above, but the fourth one is still catching up in the twenties. I still also need to do the march flier quest, but I'm expecting that to be a side effect of working on the flier stratum. A recent minerva pull looks like she'll make things much easier. I've gotten her to the twenties and the only other flier I already had trained was a florina to 37. Not sure on the last two fliers. Possible options are cherche, palla, est, and subaki.

This stupid armour quest. My Gwendy just can't kill that stupid armour no matter what, and the Draugs are no use. I've tried putting honing skills on, but to give her the lance I want, she needs 300sp and has less than a 100 at level 39 v.v

Since I did the Training Tower Armor quest (oh kill me, it was a bad time), I think I'll try the 7-5 Armor quest now that I got a couple Sheena's.

After I train Minerva, of course. Because there was much sanity lost using three Gwendolyn's and a Draug. I need to have fun again before I play with more Armors.

Managed to win the 4 armors quest with 5* Hector (+Atk, -Def), and 4* Draug (Neutral), 4* Draug (+Spd, -HP) and 4* Wendy (Didn't bother checking her IVs to be honest). Also used this team for the training tower quests, but that's a whole different thing.

Train armors can be so annoying, at least I'll be ready if we ever need a full armor team again, I'm lucky enough to cover all colors and a Draug that can quaduple some enemies. The first time I tried with my team fully leveled that Wings of Mercy Hector killed my Wendy by teleporting and had to start again... ouch. Funnily enough I had given the same skill to my own Hector...

Well, I can stop worrying about this month's quests... can't wait until the next one~

Well, since I've been raising up Armors for the Training Tower quest, I figured I'd give this one a shot.  Hector was MVP.  It was funny.  With Wings of Mercy, Hector was flying all over the map smiting enemies.