March quest woes.

Silith13

Yay new sets of quests. That's at least 3 more orbs! W00

Waaaait a minute.

Spoiler

1jRh7bB.png

Am I the only one? Maybe someone out there has no dagger users to complete the quests. I am a sad panda right now.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily I have Sheena and Draug, but I hope Intelligent Systems will be nice and make the next grand hero battle prize (after Ursula) an armored unit, maybe Zephiel.

Edited by Orson

Already in Lunatic territory but I probably won't be able to complete the one that requires you to take on chapter 7 part 5 on Lunatic with four armored allies while having them all survive.

...Mostly because my only armored units are the trio of two four star Sheenas and a three star Gwendolyn. And the only one among who has any training is a copy of Sheena. And she has that training at all because I used her to score KOs with an armored ally.

@Sil:

I don't have even a single unit that has a blue tome as its weapon so I couldn't clear that one mission for the Sibling Bonds paralogue. Does that help?

@Orson:

Given how easily Ursula KOs Xander? Unlikely.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

23 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Maybe someone out there has no dagger users to complete the quests.

The regular hero battles rotations seems to have stayed the same, so you'll have a free Felicia eventually.

Four armours though, ouch. My only one is an underleveled, underfeathered Gwendy. She did 5 KOs in the lowest stratum because why not.
And yeah, I have no blue tome users for that paralogue mission. Oh well.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

The regular hero battles rotations seems to have stayed the same, so you'll have a free Felicia eventually.

Four armours though, ouch. My only one is an underleveled, underfeathered Gwendy. She did 5 KOs in the lowest stratum because why not.
And yeah, I have no blue tome users for that paralogue mission. Oh well.

Not even Odin?

I don't have an armored unit either. Probably not going to get enough orbs to attempt a summon anyway. Ah well, maybe they'll rotate out the daily characters or we'll get Zephiel at some point.

All the specific units that have been asked for so far and that weren't featured on a banner were from the daily free battles, were they not?

Just now, General Horace said:

i knew my 9 wendys would be useful someday.

I don't have a blue tome user for the paralogue quest though.

How the heck do you have nine Wendys and why were you hoarding them all also do they make good hamburgers

1 minute ago, General Horace said:

i knew my 9 wendys would be useful someday.

I don't have a blue tome user for the paralogue quest though.

I do think we will have the Ursula grand battle before the paralogue quest end, so everyone could have a blue tome unit.

7 minutes ago, Thalyon said:

Anyone knows where to face guaranteed Armored units?

To slay? 7-2 has Hector and a generic armour, 9-2 has Zephiel and two generic armours, 2-2, 3-5, 4-2, 5-2, 5-3, 5-4, and 8-1 have one armour each.

1 minute ago, RedEyedDrake said:

All the specific units that have been asked for so far and that weren't featured on a banner were from the daily free battles, were they not?

They were indeed.

February quests and missions required:

1) Red-type allies
2) Infantry
3) Bow-user
4) Green-type allies
5) Alfonse
6) Blue-type allies
7) Cavalry
8) 4 infantry allies
9) Felicia

Suffice to say, all of these are doable with units you get for free as long as you didn't send EVERYONE home.

With Gunther and Felicia appearing in the rotation you could get all the februari quests done even with no orbs used.

For the dagger user I guess you start with a 2* Matthew so it's possible but no luck on the armour.

The issue with the armored allies is only an issue in the first place because there is a grand total of six of them in the game for the moment (Draug, Sheena, Hector, Effie, Gwendolyn and Kellam).

Edited by RedEyedDrake

44 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Yay new sets of quests. That's at least 3 more orbs! W00

Waaaait a minute.

Reveal hidden contents

1jRh7bB.png

Am I the only one? Maybe someone out there has no dagger users to complete the quests. I am a sad panda right now.

Ouch, I don't think people are realizing that you will be stuck on the normal set of quests. Which means you are gonna miss out on a lot of rewards since the hard don't even show up until all of the normal quests are completed.

Yay, those 6 Gwendolyns just sitting in the corner are finally useful for SOMETHING.

Tbh, the armored quest is the only problematic thing. Dagger quest? Puhlease, Normal 2-2 is easy AF, even the starting Matthew will suffice. Or Felicia is you grabbed her from HB.

Also, Kellam? I guess he is unseen as usual...

My only armor is a single 3* Gwendolyn, who I had solo the starter stratum once to get the five kills needed.  The Lunatic quest will be impossible >~>

I don't like armors in this game....  One move is outright painful.

At least you don't need armours for the 5 orbs quest:

JweVIvV.png

@Glaceon Mage Are you my long-lost twin? I also have a single 3⋆ Gwendy whom I ran through the starter stratum to get the kills.

Edited by Vaximillian

@Glaceon Mage @Vaximillian We're the 3* Gwendolyn club, apparently. All I have is a Level 25 3* Gwendolyn that ran through the second stratum when I wanted to reset high stratums. Sadly, the four Armor quest will probably be out of my reach. Thankfully it's not an Orb quest.

The game solidifies my hatred for Armors in pretty much any game. One Movement. One Movement!