Macaiah Easter Egg Teaser?

Alpha Wolves

So something I just realized....:

"Empress Sakani is a younger sister, but wait... How is her older brother?"

This made me laugh so hard when I realized it said Brother and not Sister. Does this mean Macaiah ia next on their release list?

1 hour ago, Alpha Wolves said:

So something I just realized....:

"Empress Sakani is a younger sister, but wait... How is her older brother?"

This made me laugh so hard when I realized it said Brother and not Sister. Does this mean Macaiah ia next on their release list?

Plot twist, turns out Pelleas is secretly Sanaki's brother!

I mean they both have blue hair...

42 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Plot twist, turns out Pelleas is secretly Sanaki's brother!

Lol at the 50 shades of blue...

I didn't see the quote in the OP anywhere, but I bet Micaiah will be out soon, along with more Tellius peeps.

Micaiah did make it into the top 10 for the ladies so there's a good chance she may be coming soon.

Hard to say on what color mage infantry she'd be though she'd probably be a blue or a green tome user (based on Linde and Julia being fellow Light magic users). Of course, she can end up being a red tome user just for a red light magic user (since many main protagonists are red units and Micaiah does have a fire tome named after her in Awakening - Micaiah's Pyre).

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

Lol at the 50 shades of blue...

I didn't see the quote in the OP anywhere, but I bet Micaiah will be out soon, along with more Tellius peeps.

If you look at the full announcement, and scroll down to the very end, there'll be an Anna quote wondering about Sanaki's brother.

Micaiah should become a staff user because in her game she's more usefull for her skill with staves outside of part 1.

In Part 1 she's forced but is only really a Thanibomb.

I think she'll be a blue tome user with an armor effective tome (Thani), since giving her both cavalry and armor effectiveness would be too much and there are already a trio of cavalry effective tomes. 

She'll follow the classic Squishy Mage archetype with low HP and Def and only Atk, maybe res. 

I just hope her art looks good.... and that yune chirps now and then... everyone likes birds right? 

3 hours ago, Tuvy said:

I mean they both have blue hair...

Are you color-blind?  I mean that as a curiosity, not trying to sound mean.  I have a friend who mixes up blue and purple, but she's pretty solidly purple-haired.

5 hours ago, BANRYU said:

I dunno if she's necessarily next, but I think it's safe to say this definitely means she's coming. 

She's definitely coming but a question of when.  Why Sanaki came before her, I have no idea.

28 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Micaiah should become a staff user because in her game she's more usefull for her skill with staves outside of part 1.

I'd be surprised if she didn't have a Tome, Most characters have their iconic weapon.  The exceptions I can think of are Raven with an Axe and a couple Peg Knights with Swords.

56 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

22 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'd be surprised if she didn't have a Tome, Most characters have their iconic weapon.  The exceptions I can think of are Raven with an Axe and a couple Peg Knights with Swords.

Making her a staff-user wouldn't really be relevant IMO when Ardent Sacrifice exists in the game... it's pretty much her Sacrifice ability as verbatim as it can be for this game. 

It was just a joke regarding Micaiah becoming a staff bot after promotion.

As for Raven. Any sane person gives him a  heap of axes after his promotion. The hand axe life was made for him.

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

And Lachesis, turned into a bad staff bot :(

A lot more popularity than I thought this was going to get. Tbh, I can see Macaiah having Thani with Effective against Armor and Calvary, but most likely with +1 Skill Cooldown Timer. A lot of lord weapons have some insane effects. That being said, I dount her ranking will be above 160, making her not common in higher tier arena.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

And Lachesis, turned into a bad staff bot :(

Ah, I suppose so.

2 hours ago, Alpha Wolves said:

A lot more popularity than I thought this was going to get. Tbh, I can see Macaiah having Thani with Effective against Armor and Calvary, but most likely with +1 Skill Cooldown Timer. A lot of lord weapons have some insane effects. That being said, I dount her ranking will be above 160, making her not common in higher tier arena.

I can imagine Micaiah having stats similar to Julia, being a heavy hitter, who's rather slow, if her RD stats are anything to go by.  I'd be surprised if she didn't have Ardent sacrifice.  I don't know if they'd want to give her effectiveness against both Cavalry and Armor, since no one else has double effectiveness.  I can't think of any Armor-effective Tomes right now, so that might be her niche.  It could let her one-shot armors, so she doesn't get killed on the next round or get counterattacked by Hector.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I can't think of any Armor-effective Tomes right now, so that might be her niche.  It could let her one-shot armors, so she doesn't get killed on the next round or get counterattacked by Hector.

I can't see her not getting counterattacked by Hector if she's blue.
A neutral lvl 40 Hector has 52 HP and 19 Res, which means you have to deal at least 71 damage to one-shot him.

Effective bonus adds 50% to Atk, but the thing is then cut by 20% due to WTD.
If my math is correct, you need at least 60 Atk to one-shot a neutral Hector with a blue tome.

Edited by Vaximillian

Idk, Micaiah screams red mage to me. She could possibly be very similar to Sanaki like how Reinhardt and Olwen are a lot alike.

That would be 8 Red tome users to 5 each of green and blue though. So she could also end up being either green or blue just to even it out.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I can't see her not getting counterattacked by Hector if she's blue.
A neutral lvl 40 Hector has 52 HP and 19 Res, which means you have to deal at least 71 damage to one-shot him.

Effective bonus adds 50% to Atk, but the thing is then cut by 20% due to WTD.
If my math is correct, you need at least 60 Atk to one-shot a neutral Hector with a blue tome.

Yeah, if she's Blue she would have difficulty, but it doesn't seem like we have any clear pattern on how the Dark and Light Mage gets sorted.  I would think Light Magic would be Blue, but Julia is Green.  Henry and Tharja are Red, but Odin is Blue.

6 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Idk, Micaiah screams red mage to me. She could possibly be very similar to Sanaki like how Reinhardt and Olwen are a lot alike.

That would be 8 Red tome users to 5 each of green and blue though. So she could also end up being either green or blue just to even it out.

She seems like she would lean Blue, but I honestly have no idea what color she'll get sorted into.  Green seems to sort her least, but Julia's Green and I can't think of any other Light Mages right now.

19 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ah, I suppose so.

I can imagine Micaiah having stats similar to Julia, being a heavy hitter, who's rather slow, if her RD stats are anything to go by.  I'd be surprised if she didn't have Ardent sacrifice.  I don't know if they'd want to give her effectiveness against both Cavalry and Armor, since no one else has double effectiveness.  I can't think of any Armor-effective Tomes right now, so that might be her niche.  It could let her one-shot armors, so she doesn't get killed on the next round or get counterattacked by Hector.

To be fair, Kagero has Infantry effectiveness, which covers so many characters it's not even funny. Of course, they had to balance this out by giving her terrible HP.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, if she's Blue she would have difficulty, but it doesn't seem like we have any clear pattern on how the Dark and Light Mage gets sorted.  I would think Light Magic would be Blue, but Julia is Green.  Henry and Tharja are Red, but Odin is Blue.

I'll be all for Micaiah becoming blue. There are so many reds right now it's not funny.