EiMM - Fair and Balanced - Game over!

eclipse

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, someone's placed a note on the bulletin board:

A hit has been placed on Compose. Anyone who shoots him tonight receives a useful item. Assassins who shoot him have their kill buffed.

And this time, there's several people missing!  Evergreen was taken out with the Christmas trees, because it's March.

On 3/12/2017 at 11:28 AM, eclipse said:

Dear Evergreen (Refa),

You are Loewe, Enforcer II of Ouroboros.  You're the (redacted) who lived a peaceful life until (redacted), which caused--

"Are you going to say anything useful about me?"

Fine.  You dress very appropriately for an edgelord. . .I mean, Bladelord.  Your voice is also way deeper than I imagined.

You live by your own standards, which means that every time you make an attempt on someone's life, you will announce yourself to that person.  Luckily, you have a literal guardian angel, who will step in should anyone try to pry into your role PM.

(for those that are wondering, it's Hanekoma)

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Track (alias)".  You'll send one of your clones to track (alias), learning who they visited that night.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are one of the last three people standing.  Alternately, you win if (snip) is alive and wins.

eel is allergic to seafood.  Who would've thunk?

On 3/12/2017 at 11:27 AM, eclipse said:

Dear eel (rssp1),

You are Sandra Diaz-Twine, some chick on Survivor.  You did not win by charisma - you won by being less obnoxious than the other guy.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Hide behind (alias1) and make them target (alias2)".  All actions that target you will target (alias1) instead.  Furthermore, (alias1)'s non-killing actions will target (alias2).  However, hiding has a cost - if (alias1) dies, you will die as well, regardless of the number of BPVs you are wearing!

You are allied with yourself.  You win if you are one of the last three people standing.

A level 15 Encounter played FF2, and found out the hard way that battling level 50 monsters is probably a bad idea.

On 3/12/2017 at 11:21 AM, eclipse said:

Dear Encounter (Clarinets),

You are Misato Tachibana, the queen of hammerspace and tsundere.  It DOES count as murder if your inability to speak winds up being fatal for Koujirou.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Save (alias)".  If (alias) is out of BPVs, you'll throw them into your hammerspace, which will save them from any attempts on their life, and ONLY attempts on their life.

You sense aristocracy!  Should you target this character, you'll fumble, and fully hook them instead.  Any further attempts to use your ability on them will result in an attempt on their life, since you really suck at vocalizing your affections.

You are allied with yourself.  You win if you are one of the last three people standing.

And then Magic happened.  But instead of a body bag, he left the game on his own volition, a true rarity in EiMM!

On 3/12/2017 at 11:23 AM, eclipse said:

Dear Magic (A Random Player),

You are All Might, a teacher in My Hero Academia.  You start as the town bicycle of quirks, before eventually settling into the role of teacher.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Give quirk to (alias)".  (Alias)'s actions will hit their target, no matter what.  BPVs are unaffected by this.

Once during each night, you may also send me a list of each living player and what you think their alias is.  If you are correct, you'll walk out of the game, content to live out the rest of your life as an ordinary teacher.  This only works if over half of the player list is alive (not counting you).

You are allied with yourself.  You win if you are one of the last three people standing.  Alternately, you win if you correctly match every living player with their alias, while over half of the player list is alive.

It is now Night 3!  Night 3 ends on 3/17/17 at 8 PM HST.  Don't drink and drive, folks!

• eclipse changed the title to EiMM - Fair and Balanced - Night 3 ends on 3/17/17 at 8 PM HST

Alright, I am missing MULTIPLE actions.  As in, enough to end the game because of modkills.  That is stupid.

PHASE EXTENDED TO 3/18/17 AT 10 PM HST.  Don't make me do this again.  If anyone wants to change their action, go for it!

Edited by eclipse

• eclipse changed the title to EiMM - Fair and Balanced - Night 3 ends on 3/18/17 at 10 PM HST
8 hours ago, kirsche said:

Yo Refa, are you a fan of the SCP stuff?

I'm not familiar with it anyways (but that was a quote from...something else!).

Someone keeps posting things to the bulletin board.

You thought a player was making these posts but it was really me, lil bean, the whole time.

The last night wasn't as eventful as before, but there's still people missing.

Cataclysm became a self-fulfilling prophecy.

On 3/12/2017 at 11:26 AM, eclipse said:

Dear Cataclysm (Hannah),

You are Doctor Mario, some pill-throwing guy from an old game.  I'm most familiar with your Smash incarnation, which caused me to take a very long break from the game.

During the night, you MUST respond to your role PM with "Give pills to (alias)" if able.  You'll give (alias) a bottle of pills - poison pills, that is.  (alias) will die at the end of the next phase (so if you give out pills on N1, your target dies on N2).  This kill bypasses BPVs.  Since poison pills are rather hard to come by, you'll need to wait until (alias) drops dead before you can poison someone else.  This action takes the place of your night kill.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Post the following: (stuff)".  (stuff) must be 160 characters or less, and must adhere to SF's rules.  During the start of the next phase, I will post (stuff), without naming you as the source of it.

"Please enter a username of 10 characters or less."
"..."
"Error: Process terminated."

On 3/12/2017 at 11:31 AM, eclipse said:

Dear Mamajo Madeleine (Chen),

You are Yacatect of Wealth, a goddess in Elona.  The goddess giveth a lot of stuff to her followers.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Take from (alias1) and give to (alias2)".  You will take a BPV from (alias1), if able, and give it to (alias2).  You can only give a BPV to (alias2) once.  You cannot put yourself as (alias2), nor can (alias1) and you night kill be the same alias.  However, you can target yourself as (alias1).

You're a goddess, and are slightly harder to kill than normal.  You start with an extra BPV.

It is now Night 4!  Night 4 ends on 3/20/17 at 10 PM HST, or whenever I get home, whichever happens second.

• eclipse changed the title to EiMM - Fair and Balanced - Night 4 ends on 3/20/17 at 10 PM HST
3 hours ago, Blitz said:

Can we get an early phase end if all actions are in?

Lemme check to see whether or not I have all actions in.  Also, if you guys want an early end, post ##End Phase Early in this thread.  If I get four or more votes to end the phase early, I will (whenever I'm home again).

Or, someone can rescind their action via PM, which will hold everyone up.  We shall see!

EDIT: I'm looking for one specific person to do the phase end vote.  I made a minor error in someone's night results, so I want to make sure this person sees the correction first.

Edited by eclipse

• eclipse changed the title to EiMM - Fair and Balanced - Game over!

In the end, fate was defied.  Not in the way everyone thought, though.

On 3/12/2017 at 11:20 AM, eclipse said:

Dear Crimson (Blitz),

You are Roy Mustang, a pervert from Full Metal Alchemist.  You are best known for your desire to make miniskirts mandatory for military women.

During the night, you MUST respond to your role PM with one of two things:

Prime (alias): This will give (alias) a BPV.  This BPV will be the last one to be broken.

Detonate: With a snap of your fingers, every single person who received a BPV from you will be set on fire, which counts as an attempt on their life.  This will work even if the BPV you gave them has been broken.  What do you mean setting people on fire is more memorable than military dress code?

You do not have a regular night kill!

A LOT of you owe Blitz a beer.  Or at the very least, a thank you.

---

All Might closed the door to his classroom, another day's worth of teaching done.  Searing pain raced across his back.  He turned, just in time to see a bloody scimitar, and some guy in a funny hat, before the world went dark.

Aladdin cleaned his weapon off on his mark's shirt, then set to retrieve Abu.  But wait, there's more story missions to be had, since the last thing we saw were three camels.  SQUARE!!!!

On 3/12/2017 at 11:25 AM, eclipse said:

Daer Tsum (Elieson),

You are Aladdin, the prince of thieves.  You're normally seen with Abu, your pet monkey. . .

. . .except Square-Enix is holding Abu hostage, and wants certain people dead.  Like any good kidnapper, they provided you with a list of stupidly cryptic clues:

- A bottle of pills
- An apple and a ruler
- A pair of white gloves with some weird markings on them
- A bandanna
- A strange ball, which is red and white

If you successfully target someone and kill them, you will gain a modified one-shot ability of the dead person's role.  This shot only lasts for one phase, after which it disappears.  Use it or lose it!

You are allied with yourself.  You win if every single person on your hit list is dead, and lose otherwise.  The generic win condition takes precedence over yours, so be careful!

John Laurens made sure to describe the events of this EiMM to Hamilton in the raciest way possible.

On 3/12/2017 at 11:32 AM, eclipse said:

Dear Compose (Javelinlover),

You are John Laurens, a very interesting historical figure.  You were an early abolitionist who also exchanged letters with your BFF Alexander Hamilton.

During the night, you may respond with your role PM with "Write (alias) a dirty letter".  You'll send (alias) one of your trademark letters to Hamilton.  Delivery takes a while, which means all non-killing actions that target (alias) will target you instead!  However, if you successfully use your role on (alias), you will bypass all BPVs on (alias) should you elect to kill them in the future.

Mordimort let out a sigh of relief, before heading back home.  She hadn't been happy with the bloodshed, but at least the guy who made fire had died

Elsewhere, Sakuya sneezed.

On 3/12/2017 at 11:38 AM, eclipse said:

Dear Gravel (Faerie Knight),

You are Mordimort, the Earth Witch in Stella Glow.  Your life started with a shitty event, but you've moved on from it, thanks to Alto and the gang.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Stop (alias)".  You'll convince (alias) that tonight is not a good night to kill anyone, stopping any killing actions they would use.  You can't target the same person twice in a row.

Once during the game, you may respond to your role PM with "Call a favor from the mod".  The example role PM is one of your clones, and that clone will take your place for the night.  All actions targeting you will fail, and anyone who tries to target you during this night will have an attempt made on their BPVs.  This action will take the place of both your kill and your regular role, since it'll take your full concentration to keep up your clone.

"Huh?  What am I doing here?"
"The battle ended far too soon.  If you die, it will be by my hand."
"Very well.  Shall we begin?"

And with that, Hit and Loewe began to fight in earnest.  This time, there would be no interference!  Off in the distance, Hanekoma sighed.  He'd been told to keep an eye on the silver-haired swordsman.  Morbid curiosity kept him around, since his contract technically ended when Loewe died the first time.  Perhaps this second chance at life would help him. . .

On 3/12/2017 at 11:31 AM, eclipse said:

Dear Puff Daddy (Zeonth),

You are Hit, an aptly-named assassin from Dragon Ball Super.  Like most of the cast, you're bipedal with muscles.  Unlike most of the cast, you are purple.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Get the drop on (alias)".  You will prevent (alias) from performing any non-killing actions.

I can't figure out how someone so purple managed to become an assassin, so anyone that wants to pry into your actions will see nothing.

You are allied with yourself.  You win if you are one of the last three people standing.  Alternately, you win if Loewe is alive.

Congratulations to A Random Player, Elieson, Javelinlover, Faerie Knight, Zeonth, and Refa for winning!

@Faerie Knight

Pills- Hannah/Cataclysm

Red/White ball- Marth/Static

Gloves- Blitz/Crimson

Apple & Ruler- A Random Player/Magic

Bandanna-Tuvy/Jazzman  (though I thought it was rssp1/eel until marth actually flipped)

I owe blitz four beers, and Hannah/Marth could use a Pop too

44 minutes ago, A Random Player said:

Besides becoming a teacher, an apple and ruler is a pretty inaccurate way to describe my character but oh well.

Elie actually figured out it was a teacher instantly!

Thanks for the beer offer guys, but I don't drink (at all)!

I am glad the game turned out as it did, I got to pay back a few people for helping me out!

Also, from now on, I quit eimm as a leader, if you want/need a sheep, ask me to sign up. If I am free, I will help you out.

Also, CONGRATULATIONS! to the winners!

Half (Javelin, FK, Random) are first time winners! Zeonth's first on sf and 3rd overall, Elieson's 4th win (I could be wrong on this and it might be 5th?) And Refa's 6th win (I hope I and my right about this!)