EiMM - Fair and Balanced - Game over!

eclipse

. . .yeah, right. :P:

Rules:

1. Don't be a jerk, and don't make me actually do my forum mod duties.  SF rules still apply and all that.
  2. 48 hours for the first two nights, 24 hours afterwards, subject to change if I'm busy (but won't be shorter).  It appears DST will start in the middle of the game. Hawaii does not observe DST, so plan accordingly!
  3. PM me all logs and whatnot, keeping in mind rule 1.
  4. Number of winners will be determined by the number of sign-ups, with three being the minimum.  This won't kick into effect unless we somehow pull more than 30 people.  If we have less than 13 players, I'll adjust the number accordingly (so the game doesn't end after two nights).

Mechanics:

1. Everyone starts with a BPV.
  2. If you idle your kill, you strongkill yourself instead.
  3. Absolute role power equality is highly improbable, but I'll try to keep things interesting for all players.
  4. The host will not lie to you (but may answer with "tee-hee~!").  Your role PM will not lie to you.  Everything else is fair game, including night results.
  5. If your role contradicts any of the rules, follow your role PM.
  6. To play, send me a PM with an alias and a character that you want to play as.  Put "EiMM" in the topic title, for the sake of my sanity.

Player list:

1. Blitz
  2. Clarinets (Encounter) - Died N2
  3. Tuvy (JazzMan) - Died N1
  4. A Random Player (Magic) - Won N2
  5. Marth (Static) - Died N1
  6. rssp1 (eel) - Died N2
  7. Elieson
  8. Javelinlover
  9. Refa (Evergreen) - Died N2
  10. Hannah (Cataclysm) - Died N3
  11. Faerie Knight
  12. Zeonth
  13. Chen (Mamajo Madeleine) - Died N3

Alias list:

1. Compose
  2. Crimson
  3. Gravel
  4. Puff Daddy
  5. Tsum
Edited by eclipse

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all don't get a place on the sign-ups list until you PM me an alias/character.

Oh, right, sign-ups will close on March 9, at about 8 PM HST. Give or take.

TWO REMINDERS:

1. Send me a PM to actually sign up!
2. Sign-ups close in 74 hours.

The smaller the game, the wackier the roles.  You've been warned~!

/in

hi, i'm back! ish. i can possibly get on Skype (avianemone) sometimes, but please try to contact me on Discord (avananemos #7986) if you can! thank you for your understanding. good luck and have fun in murder season! c:

Actually I don't think I'm going to have enough time. I thought I would but my teacher just assigned a project :p. I'll just play the next game!

Huh, thirteen people exact. Need to straighten something out via PM (as a single character change affects EVERYONE'S role), so if you guys want a different character, let me know by Saturday, 8 PM HST.

@acidphoenix you were not added to the player list because I didn't get a PM from you.  Everyone else, if you sent me a PM, and you are NOT on the player list, let me know!

Game starts on Sunday, 11 AM HST (give or take a bit).  HAWAII DOES NOT OBSERVE DST, so plan accordingly!

• eclipse changed the title to EiMM - Fair and Balanced (game starts on 3/11/16 at 11 AM HST)