EiMM - Fair and Balanced - Game over!

eclipse

1 hour ago, A Random Player said:

Besides becoming a teacher, an apple and ruler is a pretty inaccurate way to describe my character but oh well.

28 minutes ago, Blitz said:

Elie actually figured out it was a teacher instantly!

Also, CONGRATULATIONS! to the winners!

Half (Javelin, FK, Random) are first time winners! Zeonth's first on sf and 3rd overall, Elieson's 4th win (I could be wrong on this and it might be 5th?) And Refa's 6th win (I hope I and my right about this!)

TBH The main reason why I identified All Might as a teacher was because nobody else fit the criteria any better. that's all I had going for me, and for a while I didn't even consider All Might to be a teacher at all. Zeo hasn't won on SF?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Zeonth said:

IMO post modsheet of night actions. There are things I want to check. o3o

I will at a later date.  I'm tired!

16 hours ago, A Random Player said:

Besides becoming a teacher, an apple and ruler is a pretty inaccurate way to describe my character but oh well.

I wasn't going for total canonical accuracy (see: Tuvy's role PM).

15 hours ago, Blitz said:

Elie actually figured out it was a teacher instantly!

Thanks for the beer offer guys, but I don't drink (at all)!

I am glad the game turned out as it did, I got to pay back a few people for helping me out!

Also, from now on, I quit eimm as a leader, if you want/need a sheep, ask me to sign up. If I am free, I will help you out.

Also, CONGRATULATIONS! to the winners!

Half (Javelin, FK, Random) are first time winners! Zeonth's first on sf and 3rd overall, Elieson's 4th win (I could be wrong on this and it might be 5th?) And Refa's 6th win (I hope I and my right about this!)

Dude, you got a giant moral victory.

13 hours ago, Faerie Knight said:

A couple remaining questions @eclipse:

Who did Tuvy have to kill? 

Why was my decoy Prims? (Or was it Say Bay? That would be SB, yes?)

Tuvy had to kill Refa.  As cool as Loewe is, his sense of fashion screams edgelord.

Because I didn't want to put your name and alias in the role PM.

5 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Hit's role PM was so lame!

Hint: The more familiar I am with the series, the better the flavor will be.  I spent a good half an hour figuring out what to do with Hit, as he was the biggest pain in the ass to balance.

19 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Hit's role PM was so lame!

Yeah, Role PM was iffy. Sorry Eclipse, I pick characters I think are cool and I was totally not hoping for a broken role. Flavor for N2 results kinda made up for it, tbh. I loved it so much. :D

"You gratefully take the BPV that's offered to you (again).  Then, you set your sights on your target.  Much to your surprise, he puts up a fight, and a good one at that.  You're just beginning to enjoy yourself when bullets rain down on your battle.  Your opponent lies dead, slain by shots from now-vanished assailants.  You dig out his role PM, taking note of the name.  Should you walk out of this game alive, you'll collect the Dragon Balls, and wish this guy back to life.  You didn't want your fight to end like this!

You have 3 BPVs remaining.  Also, if you are alive and win the game, Refa will win as well."

• 4 weeks later...