FE7: Japanese Tactician Affinity chart

Topaz Light

Fire Emblem Blazing Blade Japanese Affinity Chart.png

Back at it again with hot content nobody cares about, I went and compiled a complete chart of the affinity yields of every possible birth month/blood type combination in FE7. And yeah, there's exactly one combination out of the possible 48 that actually yields Darkness.

It's up to you if you actually wanna put this on the site or not, but uh, here it is, if you decide to.

Edited by Topaz Light

My heart skipped a beat when I lined up where darkness was. Only 1 out of 48, and I'm it? That's...frightening.

Existential nonsense aside, thanks for this. I've been curious how this lined up. :o So much more in-depth than just birth month.

10 hours ago, Sock said:

My heart skipped a beat when I lined up where darkness was. Only 1 out of 48, and I'm it? That's...frightening.

Existential nonsense aside, thanks for this. I've been curious how this lined up. :o So much more in-depth than just birth month.

Well, hey, you could also see it as lucky! Despite what the existence of the Gharnef archetype—and tons of other characters in fantasy media in general—would have you believe, Dark isn't always evil, hehe~

Besides, it gives you the unique ability to increase your friends' accuracy, evasion, critical hit chance, and critical hit evasion all at once when you're near them!

And, no problem~

Edited by Topaz Light