For all you Heroes fans [Brave Roy and Lucina ]

Luchi

Yeah, these are really cool. Good job!

Hey, could I get a dynamic wallpaper of Gordin, full color if possible? He was my MVP for a long while before I pulled Klein, so I've got a soft spot for the adorable guy. :^_^:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really should be thanking the great heroes artwork in general. xD I'm just assembling stuff in a graphics editor. Maybe I should do some banners that express our personal interests ( or dislikes ) for FE. Like I'll make myself an Ike/Ephriam Dissenter banner ( I hate their guts ) or Elincia for President ( since her FE10 self is the best written character on Tellius ). :D

Thanks, Ephraim now resides in my sig.  I believe Macs have rotating screen savers/wallpapers, so can I humbly request a Raigh one?

On 3/7/2017 at 11:55 AM, tailfin said:

And he will now become my phone wallpaper.

Hide contents

71Ovi4R.png

Sigurd, I will wait for you when FE4 finally gets an Echoes remake.

Would you be interested in doing a wallpaper for Erk like this even though he isn't in the game yet?

This is about to become my wallpaper, Im really liking Sigurds character in my FE4 run, and him being fantastic as a unit makes it even better. 

Metis: Yes, I can do a Lyn and a Serra for you ( practically any unit in Heroes atm, really. =)

Blitzrick: All the Heroes artwork can be found on the wiki. ;)

immatx: Hmm...I need to use the rather low-res version of the FE7 character art for Erk, but I'll see what I can do. =) And yeah, Sigurd is awesome. Read the Oosawa manga over in the FE4 sub-forum for even more Sigurd. <3

Are you one of those fans who has all the chibi files but lacked a template to put them together? Luckily I did one just now. ^^ See the attached .PSD file. You may need to use the free rotate tool in Photoshop for the arms and legs ( 15 degrees should about do it ).

This is what I did with Lucina's bits 'n pieces.

6kL5MYb.png

I tried to make it as accurate as possible. 

Still working on your wallpapers, don't worry. ^^

chibi template.psd

Man if my current laptop could run photoshop...I'd be all over that. That being said, photoshop is expensive. I only had it on my old laptop because I worked for some people who gave me it for free. The next laptop I get? I'll have gimp instead, lost the photoshop keycode. So unless gimp can open psds, could you make a version for it? I'd love to use it when I get a better laptop.

Never mind, according to google gimp can, in fact, work with psd. Keep up the good work!

17 hours ago, tailfin said:

immatx: Hmm...I need to use the rather low-res version of the FE7 character art for Erk, but I'll see what I can do. =) And yeah, Sigurd is awesome. Read the Oosawa manga over in the FE4 sub-forum for even more Sigurd. <3

Thanks! That's the one thing I wasn't sure about, since he's not a lord he doesn't have artwork as readily available. I'll make sure to check out that manga once I finish the game, the story is my favorite of all the FE's so far.

On 3/12/2017 at 3:54 AM, tailfin said:

Are you one of those fans who has all the chibi files but lacked a template to put them together? Luckily I did one just now. ^^ See the attached .PSD file. You may need to use the free rotate tool in Photoshop for the arms and legs ( 15 degrees should about do it ).

This is what I did with Lucina's bits 'n pieces.

6kL5MYb.png

I tried to make it as accurate as possible. 

Still working on your wallpapers, don't worry. ^^

chibi template.psd

Chibi Lucina is adorable!!  Too bad I haven't managed to get her or Chrom in Heroes :/

Is it possible to get a Chrom!Morgan, Lucina and Chrom wallpaper please? (I know Morgan isn't in Heroes but it would be nice if it were possible :D:)

@TheSilentChloey: Hmm, I'd appreciate some reference art. ^^ I mean, I could use Heroes Lucina and Kozaki Chrom ( since his in-game artwork is a sad disappointment ) so I'd only really need Morgan.

Aaand Lyn and Erk are here!

kmsCAoM.jpg

aokJO8D.jpg

And more cute Lucina chibis I did by looking at reference shots on my phone. As she was my first 5* unit, I'm super fond of her. ^^

0iXfohA.png

rRZW0UX.png

lA0pIPm.png

So adorbs... Was a pain to assemble, but worth it.

On 3/9/2017 at 10:06 AM, tailfin said:

And here he is.

Hide contents

0WKzkVS.png

Just noticing that Raigh's mage robe is actually kind of fancy...like with his cloak's clasp and whatnot. Isn't that kid supposed to be a dirt-poor orphan? Hmm...

But hey, could I get a background of Klein, dynamic and in full color? He's really growing on me, and is probably my best unit atm. <3

Also, could I get a chibi template of Lon'qu? I mean considering he was my first ever husbando in Awakening I have a soft spot for cute depictions of him. Sorry if I'm asking a lot

On 3/14/2017 at 3:19 AM, tailfin said:

@TheSilentChloey: Hmm, I'd appreciate some reference art. ^^ I mean, I could use Heroes Lucina and Kozaki Chrom ( since his in-game artwork is a sad disappointment ) so I'd only really need Morgan.

Reveal hidden contents

kmsCAoM.jpg

aokJO8D.jpg

And more cute Lucina chibis I did by looking at reference shots on my phone. As she was my first 5* unit, I'm super fond of her. ^^

0iXfohA.png

rRZW0UX.png

lA0pIPm.png

Hmm, I think there is some official Morgan art somewhere...

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150628032844

latest?cb=20161118044621

On 3/13/2017 at 11:19 AM, tailfin said:

Reveal hidden contents

kmsCAoM.jpg

aokJO8D.jpg

0iXfohA.png

rRZW0UX.png

lA0pIPm.png

It looks great! Thanks so much :)

Are you going to be doing these for all of the people who come out in Heroes?

Not necessarily everyone ( since it is a lot of characters and these wallpapers average 7-8mb in size, which isn't so good for my data plan >< ) but I am planning on doing Karel next. Maybe Lucius too.

I'll definitely do Cecelia as well. Now we just need Percival...

Edited by tailfin

Did a few more banners.

8BMuATn.pngS76X4bp.pngQGnd4BZ.png

I wanted to make Celice's title Epic Electric Boogaloo 80s Marth but it wouldn't fit. ><

Cant really think of any other funny ones apart from some obvious ones:

Lucina: Girl Marth/Imposter Marth

Roy: Flame Marth

PoR Ike: Spinning Marth ( because of Aether )

RD Ike: Gorilla Marth

Lyn: Boob? Marth

Ephriam: Disgusting Marth

Corrin: Dragon Marth