1 2 Switch Ain't Half Bad

Well, my friends and I found a way to make 1 2 Switch more fun.

We made a drinking game out of it. It's just a lot of fun to watch my buds try to shoot each other in that western mini game and just trip over their feet because they lost a few games earlier.

I songly advise not to do this if you are under the legal age to drink.

Mods, move this to fftf, I posted in the wrong area.

Edited by Captain Karnage

3 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

TBH, I think this game must be so much fun to play with friends. But the price kinda hurts. If it was 20-30€, OK, but 50 seems too much for me. It should have been included with the Switch like Wii Sports.

I agree, I think it should have just been $20 or so, however I wasn't the one who bought it :)

Just now, Captain Karnage said:

I agree, I think it should have just been $20 or so, however I wasn't the one who bought it :)

Maybe I'll buy it used later. I'd like to give it a shot, it must be great to milk a virtual cow in front of a friend. These games where you must look at each other in the eyes must be so ridiculous. And it will be a good way to discover the new techs in the Joy-Cons.

You're lucky :D: I have no games with my Switch since yesterday, I did not get my copy of Zelda. And won't get it before Monday or Tuesday.

2 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

Maybe I'll buy it used later. I'd like to give it a shot, it must be great to milk a virtual cow in front of a friend. These games where you must look at each other in the eyes must be so ridiculous. And it will be a good way to discover the new techs in the Joy-Cons.

You're lucky :D: I have no games with my Switch since yesterday, I did not get my copy of Zelda. And won't get it before Monday or Tuesday.

I have a feeling that 1 2 switch will be in the barging bin by the end of the month, so u might get it for like $10 or so

My friend got this yesterday and we had so much fun playing it as a group. We kinda made the soda game into a jacking off contest and it was so fucking funny. Also surprisingly, we really liked the joycon rotation game because we all tried to find ways to game the system, like I was spinning myself on the ground sitting down while this dude did literal handstands. 

I actually enjoyed having to look someone in the eyes for a video game, it made a refreshing change, and yeah, it was better than I thought it'd be, even though it really is just a couple goofy minigames - I had fun psyching some little cousins out during Samurai Training.

2 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

Well, my friends and I found a way to make 1 2 Switch more fun.

We made a drinking game out of it. It's just a lot of fun to watch my buds try to shoot each other in that western mini game and just trip over their feet because they lost a few games earlier.

I songly advise not to do this if you are under the legal age to drink.

What type of mini games that wasn't shown in one of the 1-2 Switch trailers and presentations? By the way, can this game be used for single player against a CPU or is it multiplayer only?