Fire Emblem: Radiance's Dusk (sign ups closed)

Truthblade

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna bump up Drift's base stats a little.  Currently his tiger form is strong as untransformed base FE9 Mordecai and 0 luck seems a bit extreme when Mord has 10 at level 2

Str-15->18, Lck-0->6

Edit:  Kora's getting a luck boost too.  Lck-1->5, base Lck-0->4

Edited by Skri43

Sorry about the neglect of this, but i will be ready to fully get back on this, as soon as i make my CSs.

My rich family person is going to be a wind mage. I thought about doing a Tiger in Arc 2 but it seems everyone  and their mother wants to be one so i am not sure anymore. XD. My Merc leader is also of the Mercenary class, but i am aiming to make him......not as noble as Ike.

I think we could use a cat and/or wolf in part 2, maybe part 1 as well.  I may also try making an actual beorc character for parts 1 and 3, thinking a wyvern rider in 3 and a lance soldier in part 1.  Though a list of what slots are filled so far would be nice to be sure it fits

Edit: Nvm a regular wyvern rider's fine, we got plenty of swords already

Edited by Skri43

8 hours ago, Skri43 said:

I think we could use a cat and/or wolf in part 2, maybe part 1 as well.  I may also try making an actual beorc character for parts 1 and 3, thinking a wyvern rider in 3 and a lance soldier in part 1.  Though a list of what slots are filled so far would be nice to be sure it fits

Edit: Nvm a regular wyvern rider's fine, we got plenty of swords already

I still need an act two character, so ill be a wolf if its still needed.

If I can slot as an extra in Act 2 (I now only play in 3) I'd love to play as a cat in act 2.

so if you want/need a cat, just ping me and I'll gladly play 2 characters.

Since I don't have an arc 2 character and I have a cat character I could use I'd be more than happy to. Would it be possible to have a laguz that uses weapons and is a beorc class though?

11 hours ago, Rueblie said:

Would it be possible to have a laguz that uses weapons and is a beorc class though?

I'm not the OP, but I'd say absolutely not...laguz are established in canon as fighting in their animal forms and never using beorc weapons. We want to keep this as accurate as possible I assume. If you want to do that, make them a beorc or a branded.

Sorry, but that gives me flashbacks of terrible Mary Sue OCs, mainly a princess of Gallia whose mother was a beorc, yet she had the cat ears and tail, she couldn't transform so she used swords, and she married Ranulf and one kid just had the cat ears and the other just had the tail. They also couldn't transform. The whole thing makes no sense.

Edited by Dragoncat

Ok so now I have a problem... My timezone is GMT... meaning it is (Probably) Different from all of you guys, plus with school... I don't know if I can be part of this. But I'll hope I'll manage all of my trouble. But hey, we will see what happens in the future. :D

12 hours ago, Rueblie said:

Since I don't have an arc 2 character and I have a cat character I could use I'd be more than happy to. Would it be possible to have a laguz that uses weapons and is a beorc class though?

Not OP either but I'd only find it acceptable if said laguz had a child with a beorc and lost their power, maybe they'd have to be rather old too since I'd assume it's harder for a laguz to learn to wield beorc weaponry.  FE9-10 spoilers below.

We have Lehran, after all. Yeah, Lehran may be special and nigh-immortal, but he did learn to use staves, a beorc invention, despite being a heron laguz. 

Basically I could buy that an old non-heron laguz could wield beorc offensive weapons if they'd trained with them for a long time.

Edited by Skri43

1 hour ago, OrangePerson said:

Ok so now I have a problem... My timezone is GMT... meaning it is (Probably) Different from all of you guys, plus with school... I don't know if I can be part of this. But I'll hope I'll manage all of my trouble. But hey, we will see what happens in the future. :D

Mine is US Mountain Time. As long as you post when you can I don't see that being a problem, not everyone has to be on at the same time. There should probably be a posting order so nobody's left behind...

57 minutes ago, Skri43 said:

Not OP either but I'd only find it acceptable if said laguz had a child with a beorc and lost their power, maybe they'd have to be rather old too since I'd assume it's harder for a laguz to learn to wield beorc weaponry.  FE9-10 spoilers below.

Reveal hidden contents

We have Lehran, after all. Yeah, Lehran may be special and nigh-immortal, but he did learn to use staves, a beorc invention, despite being a heron laguz. 

Basically I could buy that an old non-heron laguz could wield beorc offensive weapons if they'd trained with them for a long time.

Yeah, there is that I suppose.

Apologize for lack of activity again, since i have nothing else to do, i am going to read the CSs now. If there is somerhing wrong, i will quote them and let you know.

Also, yes, please no Beorc weapons for Laguz. 

1 hour ago, Norhian Samur said:

I'm a little salty y'all are forgetting that I made a cat unit.

and yeah Time zones should not be an issue, just posting when you can should work.

we only said tiger is more popular, probably because of high str and being overall stronger, but eh. I'm personally more a fan of speed+skill then str.

glad to hear that that is a shared opinion though, I'm looking forward too playing :D

The CSs look good so far, i think there is still a few more for me to check.

How soon would you guys need a starting post for ARC 1? Thk it might take a while cuz i need to figure out how i want this plot stand out from the canon.

Here's my Soldier for arc 1.  I hope I got the stats okay.  

Name: Julia
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 133 lbs
Race (Beorc or Laguz): Beorc
Arc: 1
Role: Family Servant
Class (no third tier pre-promotes): Soldier
Weapons (you may have a personal weapon): Neremi (Slim Lance +5 Mt, +6 Crit), Iron Lance
Level: 1
Growths:
HP- 60%
Str- 55%
Mag- 15%
Skl- 50%
Spd- 45%
Lck- 45%
Def- 45%
Res- 35%

Stats:
HP- 18
Str- 4
Mag- 1
Skl- 4
Spd- 7
Lck- 4
Def- 3
Res- 2
Mov- 6
Con- 8
Wt- 10

Skills: Shove, Cancel(Guard in FE9) 

Backstory:  A servant of the royal family, Julia is stalwart in her service..  Or tries to be, at least.  She is a bit of the cowardly and shy sort, and while somewhat skilled in battle is highly averse to combat in general.  However, her sense of duty goes enough beyond her cowardice that she strives to learn to fight for the people around her.

She's trying her best

Plenty of time to work on my wyvern rider then

Edit: gonna make a second laguz for arc two to even out my character distribution.  Thinking hawk 

Edit 2:  Just to add some activity here, I've got my wyvern rider ready.

Name: Darren
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 144 lbs
Race (Beorc or Laguz): Beorc
Arc: 3
Role: Mercenary
Class (no third tier pre-promotes): Wyvern Rider
Weapons (you may have a personal weapon): Dragon's Rend (16 Mt, 85 Hit, 10 Crit, 1 Rng, 11 Wt, +4 Spd), Hand Axe
Level: 14
Growths:
HP- 70%
Str- 70%
Mag- 10%
Skl- 65%
Spd- 55%
Lck- 25%
Def- 40%
Res- 5%

Stats:
HP- 29
Str- 18
Mag- 6
Skl- 15
Spd- 14 (+4)
Lck- 6
Def- 14
Res- 2
Mov- 8
Con- 11
Wt- 39

Base Stats:
HP- 20
Str- 9
Mag- 3
Skl- 8
Spd- 7
Lck- 4
Def- 8
Res- 1

Levels:
2- HP, Str, Skl
3- HP, Str, Spd, Lck
4- HP, Skl, Spd, Def
5- Str, Skl, Def, Res
6- HP, Str, Skl, Spd, Def
7- Str, Mag, Skl, Spd
8- HP, Str, Spd, Def
9- Str, Spd
10- HP, Skl
11- HP, Str, Def
12- HP, Str
13- Mag, Lck, Def
14- HP, Mag, Skl, Spd
Total: HP+9, Str+9, Mag+3, Skl+7, Spd+7, Lck+2, Def+6, Res+1

Skills: Canto, Wrath

Backstory:  Darren is the runaway son of high ranking Begnion wyvern riders, and as such has trained with and has an affinity for the creatures.  Despite leaving Begnion to join a band of mercenaries at an early age he's become a very strong fighter, especially for being relatively young.  Wielding his family axe, Dragon Rend, he fearlessly charges into battle on his noble steed, the young blue wyvern of high pedigree Uthaak, and demolishes whomever stands in his way.  However, he's still a kid at heart, always excited to join the fray with the older mercs and generally being very excitable about anything that strikes his fancy at the time.

The personal weapon is partially based on an obviously nerfed Tarvos, trading a Defense bonus for Speed, and I am more than willing to nerf it if deemed necessary.

Edited by Skri43