Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist Campaign #3 Up

Jedi

I've been playing Legacy of the Duelist a lot lately, decided to do a side series of just showing off the campaign, I hope you guys enjoy! 

Edited by Jedi

3 hours ago, Dandragon said:

Good luck Jedi. The story decks can be pretty bad.

Yeah, but I find thats the funny part.

I can't wait to do some of the fights like Seeker again, who i've gotten remarkably lucky against.

Edited by Jedi

• Bewd isn't old design Bewd, wat
• Kaiba's in Battle City attire before Battle City. wat

○ What's my experience with YGO?
   • Tyler and I are re-watching the entire first series right now (going through all the YGO up through 5Ds is the plan) and it's fantastic. English Dub though

Also, skip the story, since no voice acting ;D

I first got into the game due to a bus strike.  Instead of going straight home after class, I had to stay at the university until my mom could pick me up.  With two hours to burn, I learned how to play.

Oh, and what tie? :P:

Edited by eclipse

My entire YGO experience is with the cards themselves (plus a bit of YGOPro) - so no anime or similar for me, though I do know a little about the anime things from various friends of mine. I do plan to follow this thread, to try to learn more about that side of the game and possibly discover a few nifty cards I could experiment with. I voted for no story because it likely takes up more time than I'd like, but I'm not overly fussed as to the poll result.

1 minute ago, Sodium Hydroxide said:

My entire YGO experience is with the cards themselves (plus a bit of YGOPro) - so no anime or similar for me, though I do know a little about the anime things from various friends of mine. I do plan to follow this thread, to try to learn more about that side of the game and possibly discover a few nifty cards I could experiment with. I voted for no story because it likely takes up more time than I'd like, but I'm not overly fussed as to the poll result.

I hope I can provide an enjoyable watch for you! I've been out of the main meta for quite some time, so you'll likely hear me talking about what was meta in my heyday haha. I'll see what I can do as we go along.