Wish Me Luck On This Midterm

Captain Karnage

well in about an hour I'll be taking an online midterm where I have no idea what to expect because my proffessor never tells us anything, I'm just going to assume it's over the 3 chapters she barley covered and the assignment she didn't explain verywell where everyone in the class failed.

I hope I can keep this scolarship

Good Luck, what subject is it?

I remember I had a class like that back in Med School.  Pathology's test were so random that the average score was like a 37% once.

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Good Luck, what subject is it?

I remember I had a class like that back in Med School.  Pathology's test were so random that the average score was like a 37% once.

Public management

for a proffesssor who's super uptight about spelling there are way too many grammar and spelling errors

and a lot of these questions are, "as we disscused in class", she hasn't taught us anything, she wants everyone in this class to teach themselves with no guidance

3 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

Public management

for a proffesssor who's super uptight about spelling there are way too many grammar and spelling errors

and a lot of these questions are, "as we disscused in class", she hasn't taught us anything, she wants everyone in this class to teach themselves with no guidance

That's too bad, well good luck anyway.  Hopefully there's a curve.

Good luck!  I'm always super stressed out before I have to take midterms/finals, but it's at least a nice relief of tension when it's done and over with.

EDIT And yeah, your teacher sounds like the worst.  It feels like you're at a huge handicap when nothing is properly explained to you.

Edited by Refa

2 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

Public management

I'm facing a lot of the same here in one of my courses. The only god damn teacher to care behemently about spelling... and there are spelling and grammar mistakes in his notes (which take him forever to prepare mind you!). Fuck it. 

I wish you luck though, I have been there many times. It is not a great place to be, but hopefully luck is in your favor. Seriously, a lot of the times fucking tests are just based on luck. Professors can be so god damn random. Always remember that esoteric little tid bit seen for 20 seconds the third week of class... It always comes back on the final >_>

So I got a 72%, looks like I might just scrape by the skin of my ass now

I also noticed on the second chance that these are fill in the blank questions without the blank, so now I just had to find where the blank goes. it's not even ____ hard to add a _____ in the questions

20 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

So I got a 72%, looks like I might just scrape by the skin of my ass now

I also noticed on the second chance that these are fill in the blank questions without the blank, so now I just had to find where the blank goes. it's not even ____ hard to add a _____ in the questions

They had you take an exam on a Sunday?

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Look up your school's policy. You may be able to file grievances and shit. Sounds like you have a shitty teacher. Why not give them a shit time dealing with this.

Edited by SlayerX

3 hours ago, TheFreelancerSeal said:

As someone who was in the same boat with online test, I wish you all the luck there is. :)

I wish you luck too

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

It's only been open on the weekend, like it opened Friday  and ended on sunday at midnight

1 hour ago, SlayerX said:

Look up your school's policy. You may be able to file grievances and shit. Sounds like you have a shitty teacher. Why not give them a shit time dealing with this.

way ahead of ya!

Edited by Captain Karnage

9 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

I wish you luck too

Well, thank you, but I've been out of the whole school scene for a while. It's still pretty fresh in my mind, so I can sympathize. Still, I'll take the luck since usually if not for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. :P