Minor and Likely Stupid Question

I was going to try and be a bit funny with the title, but then I thought better of it. This will likely just be a quick one, and then we can lock this topic.

How long do you think it would take Lucia's hair to grow back to its original length? Mostly, I ask as one of the little details in my writing hobby. For instance, for one of my pieces, I'm visualizing a moment at the tower, and I'd imagine given the time span between Part II and Part IV (late spring/early summer to early-to-mid-winter), it'd probably be about shoulder-length, maybe a bit longer. (for plot purposes of this particular story, it wouldn't be growing any more than that, but I digress).

My best estimate would probably be six months to a year before it would be full length again, but I'm usually way off on my estimations.

Edited by TheFreelancerSeal

1 hour ago, TheFreelancerSeal said:

My best estimate would probably be six months to a year before it would be full length again, but I'm usually way off on my estimations.

Considering Lucia's hair reached almost to her butt, I would likely take several years for it to reach her full length again.  I once went a couple years without cutting my hair at all, and even then, it didn't reach Lucia's length.