Does This Happen to Anyone Else?

I decided to download Heroes, and I'm having a pretty good time with it. There is, however, one slight problem. Randomly, but consistently, the game will just switch off. The screen goes black, then it just brings up my phone's normal screen again. Now, I've been getting by ok with this, since it does bookmark my last turn, but I do find this more than a little irritating since this doesn't happen with other games. So, I was wondering if this happens to anyone else, and if so, how did you get it to quit doing that.

54 minutes ago, TheFreelancerSeal said:

I decided to download Heroes, and I'm having a pretty good time with it. There is, however, one slight problem. Randomly, but consistently, the game will just switch off. The screen goes black, then it just brings up my phone's normal screen again. Now, I've been getting by ok with this, since it does bookmark my last turn, but I do find this more than a little irritating since this doesn't happen with other games. So, I was wondering if this happens to anyone else, and if so, how did you get it to quit doing that.

It happens to me occasionally, but I just figured it was because I'm on an old, cheap phone that regularly has issues running stuff.

Make a note of when it happens, and what you were doing right before it happened, then let Nintendo know.  Perhaps it's a one-off glitch, or perhaps it's something they need to fix.

Sometimes it's too much for your phone and the app just crashes, so far as I can tell. Turning off combat animations has all but eliminated random crashes for me, though. It's helped a lot.

had the same issue at launch though after turning off the combat animations it happens very rarely 

the numbers of times the game has crashed for me also lessoned with each update