Lunatic Endgame- Have I screwed myself over?

So, I've been playing through Lunatic, and am up to Endgame. However, I don't do any damage to Grima, and have to rely on vengeance or ignis to crop to even hope to do damage..

Now, what I'm wondering is if I've screwed myself over.

I've been tanking all the levels, only using Chrom as a support unit for MU (+SPD-LCK), and also using Lon'qu (I married him) and Morgan. MU is maxed out in everything but DEF and RES as a Sorcerer, Morgan is (I think) fully maxed out as a Grandmaster, Lon'qu is maxed out in SPD and SKL as an Assassin, and Chrom has nothing maxed out as a Great Lord. I have no DLC skills.

I know I screwed myself over with not giving Chrom more exp, and I plan on grinding risen battles to level him up. But, is there anything else I can do to try to win endgame?

Buy a Waste tome for the Avatar (forge if you have gold), have Chrom as a Pair Up. Even without many stats, Chrom still does a lot of damage especially since Dual Strikes ignore Grima's skills.

Alternatively you can Pair up Lucina to someone with a Brave weapon who doubles, but she does  less damage unless her stats are much higher than Chrom's.

47 minutes ago, -Cynthia- said:

Buy a Waste tome for the Avatar (forge if you have gold), have Chrom as a Pair Up. Even without many stats, Chrom still does a lot of damage especially since Dual Strikes ignore Grima's skills.

Alternatively you can Pair up Lucina to someone with a Brave weapon who doubles, but she does  less damage unless her stats are much higher than Chrom's.

The issue is, the Falchions aren't the most accurate swords, and Grima has 110 avoid. Depending on Chrom's stats, I doubt he'll even have a semi-reliable chance to hit. I'm not sure that the TC has been using Lucina, either...

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Just now, Levant Mir Celestia said:

The issue is, the Falchions aren't the most accurate swords, and Grima has 110 avoid. Depending on Chrom's stats, I doubt he'll even have a semi-reliable chance to hit.

Yeah it can be a bit unreliable which is why I like to give Chrom the Secret Books if possible.

Yes, my Chrom is currently unreliable to hit Grima, and I have not been using Lucina at all. I'm going to try to max out Chrom's stats before I attempt Endgame again, and we'll see how that fares.

EDIT: I'm also going to try to get Olivia level up a little bit for endgame.

Edited by Trashbird