Beginner Looking For Advice

Becker

Hi!

What game are you talking about? Are you talking about Fire Emblem: Cipher 0?

If you are talking about Fire Emblem: Cipher, I recommend buying booster boxes. There are different booster boxes for different series, and different series have different characters based on certain Fire Emblem Games.

You can buy booster boxes from a few websites. They can start from $50 or $60 (not including shipping)

I would recommend buying 2-3 booster boxes from one series (just one booster box should be fine, too)

There are also theme decks you can buy. These theme decks come with a few characters and their base/promoted forms.

You can make a great deck from these items, but if you are missing a card or two that would go perfect in your deck, you can buy single cards from certain websites

*Note: Single cards from websites cost a good amount of money. They might not be worth it.*

Hope this helps!

*If you are not talking about Fire Emblem: Cipher 0, then I'm sorry for writing so much. Just tell me what card game it is, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.*

Hope this helps!

Control can go as cheap as playing around with Marth ST to going fullblown all the way with something else, I suppose Ike could fall under control as blowing up units too.

I suppose you could pick a Main Character you wanna try with control as a mindset and go from there.

I would say Ike as you can build him fairly cheap.

EDIT: Building from a Singles Site would be much safer over buying random booster boxes for sure. Even buying a trial deck would be safer. Well I guess it would depend on what you want to do.

Edited by TheVinceKnight

Thanks for the replies.  I forgot to mention, I have access to some cards from set 2 like the c5 Corrin F and c4 Elise.  I'm mainly looking to buy singles, I was never really a fan of buying sealed product.  Ike is one of the MC's I was looking into, do you have any suggestions on other cards to include?

If you want to build Ike, I would suggest having a build similar to... 

58bee2feeec45_ScreenShot2017-03-08at3_28_55am.png.ca747f68421041252cc2f0e6b680c54c.png

This of some sorts. Nice and simple. Depends if you wanted mono or dual colour.

Micaiah (Cost 2 PR), Elincia (Cost 5) and Elincia (Cost 1) are definite must haves for Ike.
Micaiah for late-game drawing (for free), Elincia to help growth Ike, the higher cost one to promote him later down the line... it's really nice to have.

If you have any questions I'll respond when I can.