Princes and Princesses Focus

The main site mentions 5* focus instances of the banner characters to the voting gauntlet, but doesn't really expand on it--understandable given how big a deal the gauntlet itself seems to be, but it leaves me wondering. Will I actually finally be able to get Elise, or does this have nothing to do with pulls?

There are now three Focuses currently running: the Klein/Sanaki/Olwen/Reinhardt/Eldigan/Lachesis one that was already around, plus the Ephraim/Chrom/Leo and Eirika/Lucina/Elise ones. And a fourth sometime soon for the upcoming Grand Hero Battle, I guess.

Which one looks better?

Eirika/Lucina/Elise is not too attractive for me, as I already have Eirika; Elise is a healer and I don't need more (I have almost all in 4 star version, and Lachesis from the last banner... Elise is better though); and only Lucina is atractive. Small chances of getting someting useful.

Ephraim/Chrom/Leo... I don't have any of them and they are all useful, but not as top tier as Lucina.

I want to spend 40 orbs, I will probably go for the princes.

36 minutes ago, Pimalai said:

Which one looks better?

Eirika/Lucina/Elise is not too attractive for me, as I already have Eirika; Elise is a healer and I don't need more (I have almost all in 4 star version, and Lachesis from the last banner... Elise is better though); and only Lucina is atractive. Small chances of getting someting useful.

Ephraim/Chrom/Leo... I don't have any of them and they are all useful, but not as top tier as Lucina.

I want to spend 40 orbs, I will probably go for the princes.

Unless you really want two or more from either banner, I'd say save your orbs.  Since Eir/Lucina would help my team no matter what, I went with the princesses.

I'm debating spending Orbs on these new banners. Lucina because S+ tier, or Leo because I like him. I already have a Falchion user in the form of Marth though (and Chrom if he was 5*).

Interesting note: Ephraim, Eirika, and Lucina have appeared twice in banners... and so Lucina will probably be most popular in the voting gauntlet since she was day 1 focus. Contributes to me thinking about princess focus.

Would spend about 40-60 Orbs max out of my ~100 if I decide to but agh this is tough.

I didn't have Lucina so I tried my luck, since that Falchion is so good

instead I got a 4 star Eirika...and a 5 star Merrick (-Spd, +Res.....too bad I already have a 5 star that I maxed out days ago which was -Res, +HP..)

The 2 colorless were 3 star Saizos and another 3 star Matthew :(

Edited by mcsilas

I've saved up 60 orbs, and I like that I have another chance to get Ephraim from a focus, but I don't care about Leo or Chrom (I especially don't care about Chrom)...

I guess I'll do one pull, and if it sucks like usual, oh well...

EDIT: Yep, shitty pull as usual. 3 blue orbs, but almost every character was a fucking duplicate. Oh well, more feathers.

Edited by Anacybele

In the princess banner (already have Eirika and Lucina) I managed to get 5 star Elise and she's +Res -HP but on the bright side it's not like it's bad considering healers shouldn't be battling for the most part anyways. In the prince banner (already have Ephraim +2) I got 4 star Chrom and I plan to upgrade him for sure because he's +Atk -Res (granted 4 less Res but this stat for him is very low anyway so this is the ideal boon and bane for him imo) weirdly enough I got a duplicate Eirika from this but hey +Atk -Def (I have a existing +Spd -Des but this new one is better for her seeing as her Spd is good enough for her specific match ups). I went after this banner for trying to get Leo but no dice.

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

at first I was disappointed when I saw that there was a new focus and I didn't have enough orbs to do it, but then I remembered that I don't like any of these characters

thumbs up emoji

although it's also worth mentioning that they added a new story chapter that can get you 9 orbs

Edited by unique

Yeah, I really want an Eirika or Lucina, but we'll have new characters in a week or two, so I'm probably gonna save my orbs. I'm only down to 61, and the launch bonuses will be ending soon. Need to build up a good stock for future focuses.