Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

6 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

So I have a hypothetical for my illustrious thread compatriots. If you had sole control over which 8 heroes were in this gauntlet from the start, which 8 would you have picked? Bonus points if you include a theme.

I think I'd enjoy seeing a Christmas knight themed one. Brackets include Cain/Abel, Kent/Sain, Sully/Stahl, and Naoise/Alec. Open to other pairings, too.

They could have one for characters in Smash Roy, Marth, Ike, Lucina, M&F Robin, M&F Corrin.  

I could see one of pegasi vs Wyvern ryders with Camilla, Minerva for sure and maybe Cherche and and idk and for Pegasi you could have Caeda, Any of the Whitewings, Hinoka, and Cordelia.

There could be one for supporting Roles that are not the main character but are important like Azura, Cadea, Lissa(or Fredrick idk), Seth, Mist(if they want to include her in the game with most of Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn characters), but there are many possibilities on that one.  

The could be one of Great Knight/Paladin Tanks; Seth, Fredrick, Gunter, Titania(if they add her, I hope so!!) Jagen,Marcus, etc

I could see one of the shapeshifters, Tikis, Nowi, Fae, FCorrin, (any of the characters who use a beaststone)

There could be a legendary weapon, but that one could have a LOT of people in it. 

Perhaps a retainer thing for Fates

Perhaps favorite knight, the possibiilities are endless.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, IMCasual said:

Lucina, M Robin, M Corrin, Azura, Marth, Caeda, Eliwood, and Ninian. The theme with be bride and groom. Bonus, the winner will have a picture with the runner up being holded by him/her.

I could see them using this around Valentines day next year and I would fight so hard for Caeda.  If they wanted to have a Female Corrin or Robin, I would go with Female Robin and Chrom, but even with both being male avatars it works your way too.

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I could see them using this around Valentines day next year and I would fight so hard for Caeda.  If they wanted to have a Female Corrin or Robin, I would go with Female Robin and Chrom, but even with both being male avatars it works your way too.

I will literally wage war on anyone who dare to stop M Robin x Lucina from happening. Also can imagine the bloodshed that will happen due to the shipping war. It can had great consequences but will be so much fun too!

2 minutes ago, IMCasual said:

I will literally wage war on anyone who dare to stop M Robin x Lucina from happening. Also can imagine the bloodshed that will happen due to the shipping war. It can had great consequences but will be so much fun too!

I could honestly see a HUGE war over FRobin X Chrom and MRobin X Lucina, honestly with that you could have it a tag match and if someone has either of the characters they get a bonus so more characters could be included

3 minutes ago, Thany said:

I didnt think id wake up to chrom suddenly catching up again. I guess im going to have to waste all my flags for this.

really it's less that chrom is catching up and more that neither of them are gaining much more than each other

ephraim's had a pretty steady lead over him for a while, but the gap hasn't gotten any wider

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I've been trying to help Ephraim, but the battles are screwing me over lately. I had three green units against three reds in my most recent one! That is messed up. And don't say "well don't use green units" because I can't control who the other two are and I had a loooong winning streak with Frederick before I lost a few in a row due to getting huge disadvantages...

One time I had 3 blues and the enemy team was full of Hectors...the horror. If you're having issues with reds, I'm team Ephraim and I have a blue lead (lv.40 Abel). I could share friend codes with you, since I think if you have a friend on the same team you're more likely to see them or something (? idk the mechanics)

Thank you for fighting for the best team

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

So chrom is in the lead again. Hopefully my amigos of the east can assist. Otherwise goodbye reserved flags. 200 of them anyway.

What do you mean? We're ahead by 4 million right now 

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

So chrom is in the lead again. Hopefully my amigos of the east can assist. Otherwise goodbye reserved flags. 200 of them anyway.

I suspect Japan prefers Ephraim, but I have no real proof of that. Regardless, us Westerners should be dropping off to bed, soon.

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

What do you mean? We're ahead by 4 million right now 

Ive been up since 5 am so I guess I have lost my ability to read anything anymore. I'm going to bed

@tailfin you can also use it to sprinkle on the sidewalk for snow! 

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, saisymbolic said:

Chrom refuses to lose, my gods. My boi Leo lost, but I'll be damned if I'm on the losing side again.

If you can't beat them, join them. ;) 

Though good luck to both our teams, may the best prince win. 

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I know, right? Fan wars are serious business.

Well, thank God Ike isn't in the game yet, let alone in this gauntlet. Would have been even worse if Lucina were beating him.

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

If you can't beat them, join them. ;) 

Though good luck to both our teams, may the best prince win. 

Well that would be Ephraim. ;)

...sadly seems like no matter who wins, Lucina is going to steamroll them. :\