Which Leader to Set?

dragonlordsd

Which leader is best for the voting Gauntlet? My team of Roy, Lyn, and Tharja nearly got steamrolled by a single Takumi, so I'm thinking of switching my lead to being Hector. My other options are Reinhardt, Julia, and Nowi. Suggestions?

If The Nowi is 4-5* and level 40, I'd say go with her, as most of the princes/princesses are Red.

Edit: Well, 4 red, 3 blue, and 1 colorless. Still no greens making a blue lead strong.

Edited by Jimbo

imo

Colorless > Color since team are random

range > 1 range (if u have counterattack. then this does not apply)

atk/spd > all.

Yeah, gotta agree with Ryuke. Due to the rock-paper-scissors nature of the combat system it's best to play it safe and go with a colorless unit. I'm currently running a 5* Jakob and I've had fairly good results. The only failures I've had thus far have been the result of multiple Male Robins on the enemy team due to him being a blue mage that deals bonus damage to colorless units. I don't think he would be too bad if not for the fact that I keep getting matched up with my friend's Lyn and another sword wielding main character. I don't think I've actually been paired up with any blue or green units yet...

Yeah, actually, forget what I said about colorless units. Everyone set your leaders to axe wielders.

Pretty please?

I've been running Kagero (mine is only 4* as well) and she has yet to let me down. The bulk of the heroes I'm seeing are infantry anyway, and the odd Cordelia/Leo haven't been much of a problem. Takumi also seems like a pretty solid option for the most part. 

Running a specific color (especially red) just seems like too much of a risk when the prospect of gem weapon users popping up exists. 

Edited by BANRYU

I've mainly been running Reinhardt, who is an absolute monster on offense (esp if +Atk like mine is). One-shots all Takumis and all sword lords and can often even one-shot Camilla or come close despite WTD. The only thing holding me back from using him in Arena is his low BST, but BST doesn't matter for event matches >:D

I've been running Abel (+SPD/-RES) because a ton of my friends are running Takumi/a red unit, and typically the only axe users I run into are Camillas and the occasional Minerva. Hector would probably destroy me but I don't want to run my Young Tiki since a lot of people run blue units.

To the lucky guys that have me on their friend list: Running a +Spd/-Res Virion, so that others can enjoy his awesomeness.  Also, he's colorless, which means that he should be able to function against everyone except Kagero.

When I'm playing: A lower-level Sharena, because it drops the enemy levels considerably.

Edited by eclipse