NA Site opened, New screenshot, More details, Rating

14 hours ago, The DanMan said:

But then why would they focus on permadeath as well? At least it means certain archaisms such as healers not getting experience from healing, no preparations screen, and so on (yes, I've seen people scared that even that stuff will remain untouched) will be changed.

While you're talking about that, I'm worried about two things mainly - if healing is still going to be a cast from hit points thing, and if it is, is Nosferatu going to get an accuracy buff.

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I wonder what Swordmasters will be wielding this time!

Axes, obviously. Come on, are you new?

5 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

While you're talking about that, I'm worried about two things mainly - if healing is still going to be a cast from hit points thing

I believe so. We see Celica casting White Magic against a monster, which costs her HP, in some of the trailers.

Edited by Extrasolar

1 hour ago, Extrasolar said:

I believe so. We see Celica casting White Magic against a monster, which costs her HP, in some of the trailers.

That was Angel, a black magic spell.

51 minutes ago, Konnor97 said:

That was Angel, a black magic spell.

But in the trailer, it used the white magic, casting animation. =/  

It's the same healing animation from Fates. 

They could have added Angel to the White Magic spell list. Perhaps Celica knows both Black and White Magic?

Edited by Leif

1 minute ago, Leif said:

But in the trailer, it used the white magic casting animation. =/

They could have added it to the White Magic spell list. 

Oh, well that's possible then.

On 3/7/2017 at 10:57 AM, Elieson said:

BOW WIELDING ARCHERS?!

3 hours ago, nhaer042 said:

Can this be a meme? And if so, can I get it on a t-shirt?

I can make t-shirts, I make them all the time using a screen print at my school....I want this, I will have this haha. I just need an amazing design for it lol. Maybe something simple...hmmm

On topic related news, I'm so excited for this. Hopefully we will see more ads for this game, and a more updated website soon. Good time to be a FE fan.

What with the focus on permadeath makes me wonder if they are taking out the resurrection shrines... with casual mode available you can just turn permadeath off if it bugs you and this would prevent exploiting death and revival to switch which army a character is a member of. I wonder if they will prevent you from leaving behind villagers in chapter 1 since you could recruit the ones not blocking the town exit with Celica in chapter 2 before the landslide if Alm just ignored them and left them there.