Know any good Homemade Recipes for cookies?

Lord Tullus

So, I've got about half of my spring break left, give a day or two.  I really enjoy cooking and testing out different recipes, especially if it's baking a cake or something.  Since scones aren't my forte, I thought that maybe with a few days on my hands, I could bake some cookies.  I'm not talking about grabbing some basic dough or pre-made stuff to bake from the local supermarket.  I'm talking from scratch - with flour, eggs, brown sugar and all that.

I know I can find some simple or outlandish stuff online, but maybe there's something special that the members here would like to share?  You don't need to divulge family secrets or any classy, restaurant-worthy recipes if you don't want to - some stuff needs to be kept for important reasons.  But rather, anything that may be margarine-ally different, a classic twist on an age old recipe, or something simple or fun to make.  It doesn't need to be the grandest of flavors, but I'm hoping at least above tasting like pure vanilla extract and butterfly wings.:Gonzales:

I like chocolate chip cookies, but what about something more?  Thanks guys/gals!

I love me some Samoas.

5 minutes ago, KadenTheKitsune said:

Thanks!  Didn't have to be from popular cooking/baking websites, but I'll take what I can get I guess