ChaosSlicer's Battle Sprite Gallery

ChaosSlicer

3 hours ago, b0bhat said:

Kind weird that monks can use swords tho.

It's just a random sprite I made. Also Tier 4 tomes are supposed to be Bolganone, Tornado and Thoron from Radiant Dawn.

These are pretty good for the most part, but I notice a couple things I can nitpick.

For Aaron, the hair that droops over his forehead doesn't look like anything. My guess is the face you took had some gaps inbetween it and the hair and you just filled it in. Try to make it blend in with the hair you spliced more if you're going to do that. Otherwise, find another piece of hair that's suitable. It's a very good splice otherwise.

Scar, again very good, but his neck is just huge. It's both way too wide and long.

Clayton. I'm only mentioning Clayton because I feel the need to compliment they way you colored the armor. I really like how it turned out.

Tom. No glaring issues with this one, except for the fact that his bandanna goes on for way too long and it's bugging the crap out of me.

Myrine. The back of her skull protrudes out way too far.  Also her hair just sort of stop before it goes past her ear. You might be able to fix this by taking what you already have and just shading it a different way, or by cutting and pasting. This last part might be kind of petty, but I just find the way her clothing color clashes with her hair color really disgusting. You don't have to listen to me on that front though.

5 hours ago, Zelkami said:

For Aaron, the hair that droops over his forehead doesn't look like anything. My guess is the face you took had some gaps inbetween it and the hair and you just filled it in. Try to make it blend in with the hair you spliced more if you're going to do that. Otherwise, find another piece of hair that's suitable. It's a very good splice otherwise.

Fixed. Also fixed the shading on his beard.

Scar, again very good, but his neck is just huge. It's both way too wide and long.

Still working on it.

Clayton. I'm only mentioning Clayton because I feel the need to compliment they way you colored the armor. I really like how it turned out.

Thanks! I had to sacrifice the 5th skin color to achieve the look I wanted.

Tom. No glaring issues with this one, except for the fact that his bandanna goes on for way too long and it's bugging the crap out of me.

Fixed.

Myrine. The back of her skull protrudes out way too far.  Also her hair just sort of stop before it goes past her ear. You might be able to fix this by taking what you already have and just shading it a different way, or by cutting and pasting. This last part might be kind of petty, but I just find the way her clothing color clashes with her hair color really disgusting. You don't have to listen to me on that front though.

She got a new design. I hated the old one anyway, it was one of my first splices :D

Gallery2.png