Chapter 21 Help

So I decided to play FE6 because I wanted to get into Fire Emblem, but I didn't expect a 100% BS chapter at all, and I was wrong about that, because chapter 21 is the most appalling thing I have ever seen in any video game I have ever played, because the dragon lords and riders appear so much and deal far too much damage and are far too accurate for how many of them there are, as I have spent 3-6 hours on a space of 6 by 16 spaces and it is driving me insane, so I require help on this chapter, I am using:

Rutger, LVL 9 swordmaster

Str 12

Spd 27

Skl 26

Hp 52

Luck 8

Def 14

Res 7

Miledy LVL 11 Dragon lord

Str 20

Skl 9

Spd 8

Hp 42

Luck 6

Def 17

Res 5

Dieck LVL 8 hero

Not wasting time doing the stats.

Ray LVL 7 druid

Geese LVL 18 pirate

Lugh LVL 15 sage (I don't have aircalibur)

Zealot LVL 7

Klien LVL 5

Yuno LVL 9

Lvl 10 Echidna

Lvl 10 marcus ( with garbage stats)

Lvl 5 Lance (trash stats)

Lvl 20 Astol

Lvl 7 Cecilia

Lvl 20 Yodel

Lvl 20 roy

Divine weapons: Malte, Miurgre. (and a wyrmslayer with 10 uses and a wyrmslayer with 15 uses.)

That's truly it

Also a Ziess for Miledy and Gaidan chapter.

So could the much wiser people of the FE6 forums possibly help me, and if so, thank you.

Edited by PieceofPaper

2 minutes ago, PieceofPaper said:

So I decided to play FE6 because I wanted to get into Fire Emblem, but I didn't expect a 100% BS chapter at all, and I was wrong about that, because chapter 21 is the most appalling thing I have ever seen in any video game I have ever played, because the dragon lords and riders appear so much and deal far too much damage and are far too accurate for how many of them there are, as I have spent 3-6 hours on a space of 6 by 16 spaces and it is driving me insane, so I require help on this chapter, I am using:

Rutger, LVL 9 swordmaster

Str 12

Spd 27

Skl 26

Hp 52

Luck 8

Def 14

Res 7

Miledy LVL 11 Dragon lord

Str 20

Skl 9

Spd 8

Hp 42

Luck 6

Def 17

Res 5

Dieck LVL 8 hero

Not wasting time doing the stats.

Ray LVL 7 druid

Geese LVL 18 pirate

Lugh LVL 15 sage (I don't have aircalibur)

Zealot LVL 7

Klien LVL 5

Yuno LVL 9

Lvl 10 Echidna

Lvl 10 marcus ( with garbage stats)

Lvl 5 Lance (trash stats)

Lvl 20 Astol

Lvl 7 Cecilia

Lvl 20 Yodel

Lvl 20 roy

Divine weapons: Malte, Miurgre. (and a wyrmslayer with 10 uses and a wyrmslayer with 15 uses.)

That's truly it

Also a Ziess for Miledy and Gaidan chapter.

So could the much wiser people of the FE6 forums possibly help me, and if so, thank you.

• 1 month later...

Ray or Niime with some statboosters should be able to Nosferatutank some Wyverns on a mountain or forest. You can also dodge most of the reinforcements if you make sure to avoid the trigger zones via utilising flying units like Miledy to avoid entering them till the end of the map. The Warp Staff (if you have it) can help you to move faster over the terrain too.

http://www.fireemblemwod.com/fe6/guiafe6/ENG_cap21.htm

Although you should know, if you broke the other divine weapons you're going to get the bad ending anyway.

Edited by Irysa

• 3 weeks later...

I did beat this chapter on normal mode and there is a trick to ease the difficulty of the game. 

For this trick, you need units that have high avoid, can kill wyverns in one hit and the warp staff. 

Find a staff user who can use the warp staff, use it to warp your powerful units to the right side of the screen. do not bring your units all the way to the down path as that is where reinforcements will be triggered.

while doing this, make sure you can find someone good to rescue Roy and at the same time is good of a tank. In my case Percival did fine as you know, you need Roy to complete the chapter.

If you warped three/four of your units right, you will notice that you won't see the spawns coming in. If you have units that have high avoid, you won't have to worry about wyvern riders killing them because they have low hit rates. Use these units as a way to clear the mess of these fliers.

When you get close to the throne room, don't bother about the spawns from a far as they will take a while to reach. Take this advantage to drop Roy, kill Murdock and complete the chapter.

I used Percival, Lugh, Lillina and Rutger to do this trick. Its not easy to do since Lugh compared to Lillina didn't dodgetank enough but since both units have aircaliburs, they managed to kill each and every one of them.