ESCAPE: the metallic room

Flee Fleet!

5 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

/Try and hold up the ceiling with your hands, while using your feet to feel the floor for dents, hollow spaces or some sort of exit

Fortunately, you have rather strong arms, so you try to hold up the ceiling to stop it from descending further, but this may not last long.

You try to feel the floor for dents....wait, is it possible?

A hollow space can be felt near the chair, which must mean a secret exit is nearby?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

/Kick the hollow space really hard

unfortunately your kicks aren't as great as your punches, so nothing happens to the hollow space. 

Of course, you can try to kick the floor under or around the chair, since they might all be hollow.

(I'll admit, my english is not too good, therefore forgive me if someone gets confused by what I wrote. Structuring sentences gets harder for me so...)

9 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

/Kick the floor under the chair. Kick the button again, too, just in case

..You try to kick the floor under the chair, but you're foot can't properly touch it...you decide to take a risk...a risk to immediately crouch beneath the chair to check the floor under it. The ceiling might just crush you if you're too slow...

Or would you rather not take the risk? Decide...

10 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

/Do it.

Bold. You take the risk...

you crouch beneath the chair, and suddenly,  the weight of your feet causes the one square metal tile beneath the chair to collapse.

You fall...

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You wake up, and notice a door in front you. It seems falling made you unconcious. You slowly and steadily walk towards the door, and...open it...

...The light of the sun, the fresh air....it seems like...

YOU ESCAPED! BRAVO!

Well, the game's finished.

Okay, time for me to say some things:

First of all, it's my first time hosting this kind of forum game. It was fun, but I felt I gave too many chances to you guys, and I just sort of lead you guy,s to the exist . Still, I hope you enjoyed the game. I'll admit, it may have been "poor" or not really good, but I tried my best.

If you guys want, I can do another, but more improved, escape game soon.

12 hours ago, Corrobin said:

Hell yeah. This was really fun. Go for it!

Well, okay!

I'm actually going to make another topic which will be the official "ESCAPE series" games. Cliche, I know, but hey, I think it's a good idea.