Serenes' Ideal Roster Poll-- Round 9: Illusory Encore

The DanMan

2 minutes ago, Jedi said:

And I've voted again, I'll link this to the Serenes Smash discord see if I can get you some more votes.

Thanks. I'm honestly thinking I may end up just re-doing things right after Echoes/around E3, when we've got a lot more hype and interest around here.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I think I'll skip this vote too. While I am familiar with Elibe characters, the only two I would vote for are Sain and Fiora.

You can just vote for those two if you want to.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to let you know that a mischievous user on the discord submitted a joke vote in addition to their normal one; there are logs of it but it should be pretty clear which one it was (they voted for the same character? characters? like four times or s/t).

Not naming names but I just wanted to let you know you might want to delete that one :Nino:

2 minutes ago, Euklyd said:

I'd just like to let you know that a mischievous user on the discord submitted a joke vote in addition to their normal one; there are logs of it but it should be pretty clear which one it was (they voted for the same character? characters? like four times or s/t).

Not naming names but I just wanted to let you know you might want to delete that one :Nino:

Son of a biscuit Euklyd, lmao.

On-topic: Elibe is so HARD for me; I love so many characters but I'm not sure which ones I'd want to play as.

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

Son of a biscuit Euklyd, lmao.

and after I did my best not to name names and everything

it's not like I was gonna rat you out smh

1 minute ago, Euklyd said:

and after I did my best not to name names and everything

it's not like I was gonna rat you out smh

Nah I didn't vote after my original vote, nor did I repeat one. Like a certain person :P:

13 hours ago, Euklyd said:

On-topic: Elibe is so HARD for me; I love so many characters but I'm not sure which ones I'd want to play as.

I figured that Elibe and Tellius would be pretty hard for people to choose from.

*checks individual voting logs*
...So, Jedi voted before me, and he only linked it to the discord after I'd voted. My vote's clearly number 3 (Eliwood/Hector/Lyn/Roy/Zephial/Ninian, that order), and vote number two is trying to Bartre with fate... . Which means the person who did that had to have been in the thread right when I updated it.
...Even if you hadn't admitted it, it wouldn't have been terribly hard to deduce it was you.

Edited by The DanMan

1 minute ago, The DanMan said:

I figured that Elibe and Tellius would be pretty hard for people to choose from.

*checks individual voting logs*
...So, Jedi voted before me, and he only linked it to the discord after I'd voted. My vote's clearly number 3 (Eliwood/Hector/Lyn/Roy/Zephial/Ninian, that order), and vote number two is trying to Bartre with fate... . Which means the person who did that had to have been in the thread right when I updated it.
...Even if you hadn't admitted it, it wouldn't have been terribly hard to deduce it was you.

Oh, I wasn't even talking about that one; I wasn't online when the 6x Bartre happened. I in fact only just saw it when looking over logs to see what you were talking about. It was posted on Discord, though.

Anyways, Jedi linked the poll at 15:35 PST (when I was in class) and then again at 16:00, which is when I saw it.

Nice detective work, though; I appreciate the effort.

4 minutes ago, Euklyd said:

Oh, I wasn't even talking about that one; I wasn't online when the 6x Bartre happened. I in fact only just saw it when looking over logs to see what you were talking about. It was posted on Discord, though.

Anyways, Jedi linked the poll at 15:35 PST (when I was in class) and then again at 16:00, which is when I saw it.

Nice detective work, though; I appreciate the effort.

Oh? Well, this gets interesting... time to look over the results again

Vote 7... nino/nino/nino/batta the beast/batter the beast/nino. Eh, I'll let it slide-- only one of those Nino votes counts, though.

1 minute ago, The DanMan said:

Oh? Well, this gets interesting... time to look over the results again

Vote 7... nino/nino/nino/batta the beast/batter the beast/nino. Eh, I'll let it slide-- only one of those Nino votes counts, though.

those scumbags will never learn if you coddle them so :Nino: 

besides, batter hates nino

Welp, halfway point and 30 responses. Here's how things are looking:
6 characters (17 votes)
1st place: Hector (13 votes)
2nd place: Lyn (12 votes)
3rd place: Nino (11 votes)
4th place: Gwendolyn (8 votes)
5th place: Sophia (8 votes)
6th place: Isodora (8 votes)

Dang, this is a fan poll alright. Roy and Eliwood went uncharted (technically both one vote away, at 7). I'm not too surprised by the top three, but the bottom three... I'm confused.

I...

I don't have words for that poll.

No Roy? No swiggit swooty HD Fireballs?

I especially don't understand Isadora of all things. Maybe Sain, Kent or Marcus because Marcus is king, but Isadora is not the first one I think of when it comes to Elibe cavaliers. I get the other two because Heroes, but Isadora's just an oddball.

I am also disappointed by the lack of Zephiel votes. Lightning sword shenanigans are unwanted, it seems.

7 hours ago, DaloDask said:

I...

I don't have words for that poll.

No Roy? No swiggit swooty HD Fireballs?

I especially don't understand Isadora of all things. Maybe Sain, Kent or Marcus because Marcus is king, but Isadora is not the first one I think of when it comes to Elibe cavaliers. I get the other two because Heroes, but Isadora's just an oddball.

I am also disappointed by the lack of Zephiel votes. Lightning sword shenanigans are unwanted, it seems.

He and his dad just fell short at seven votes.

5 hours ago, Florete said:

Isadora? Sophia? Gwendolyn? That one has to be a joke. From the people voting her, that is.

It's also kind of interesting how no one even got half of the voters votes.

Well, Jedi did link it to the Serenes Smash Discord and there've been two obvious joke votes already (somebody voted all Bartre and another voted "nino x4/batta the beast x2")...

Ah, finally a vote I can participate in. I ended up choosing only four, and it was: Hector, Florina, Legault and Lowen. I would have chosen more, but I'd forgotten most of the characters, and I was too lazy to look them up.

Gwendolyn/Wendy in a tie for fourth really surprised me.  I mean, she's cute and all, but the main thing people associate with her without getting her supports is "one of the shittiest units Fire Emblem has ever produced"

16 hours ago, The DanMan said:

Welp, halfway point and 30 responses. Here's how things are looking:
6 characters (17 votes)
1st place: Hector (13 votes)
2nd place: Lyn (12 votes)
3rd place: Nino (11 votes)
4th place: Gwendolyn (8 votes)
5th place: Sophia (8 votes)
6th place: Isodora (8 votes)

Dang, this is a fan poll alright. Roy and Eliwood went uncharted (technically both one vote away, at 7). I'm not too surprised by the top three, but the bottom three... I'm confused.

Why??? Just why??? 

63 responses... dang, is this going to take a while. Poll has been locked.

Edit: Adding up votes individually by response, and good grief does nobody like guys in Elibe that aren't named Hector?

Double edit: Whoever thinks they got an error while sending and said as much in their Lyn vote did.

Triple edit: Nearing the end, and I'm thinking there was some foul play/big joke I'm missing. Way too many votes have been "Nino/Gwendolyn/Priscilla/Isodora/Sophia" in some order for me to think otherwise.

Quad edit: Raw results. I added them up one at a time, so they may be slightly off: http://pastebin.com/hUVEnDG8
Guys... please... explain the joke... come on...

Final edit: Welp, some punk who wants a harem made up of Nino, Priscilla, Isodora, Gwendolyn, and Sophia hijacked the poll via clearing their browser cache/private browsing. This is what things would look like:

1- Priscilla (32 votes)
2- Isadora (29 votes)
3- Sophia (29 votes)
4- Gwendolyn (24 votes)
5- Nino (24 votes)
6- Hector (19 votes)

But that's total BS in light of the hijack. So, removing all votes that purely voted for some combination of those five gets...

1- Hector (19 votes)
2- Lyn (17 votes)
3- Roy (13 votes)
4- Eliwood (12 votes)
5- Nino (8 votes)
6- Zephiel (7 votes)

Much better. Now, please let Tellius not be such a shitshow: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hmsJQgOFfOf41v5tAQTl5WSyXxV2HxSk8Ojz6q_DVMg

Edited by The DanMan

6 hours ago, Troykv said:

Can I vote for Micaiah there?

I arrived too late to say something about Sophia.

It's all of Tellius here, so I don't see why not.