Grand Hero Battle Before Dawn: Ursula

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. Last set of Elite Quests. Here we go. I'm getting the ones I think might be the most rage-worthy out of the way first: 

Armors: BK, Hector, Amelia, and Effie - Even after pulling Lyn, I'm proud of myself. I did all the quests with melee armors. Granted, two have DC, but I imagine mages make these quests much, MUCH easier. For anyone wondering, on your first turn, BK can tank a hit from Ursula and but he needs an extra Spur (I guess a Hone works too but I'm only running one Ward and Goad) to take out the green mage with Vantage. SPD+3 helps too. If the BK is next to Hector, Hector can take out the ninja at the bottom of the map. 

Cavalry: Camus, LA!Lilina (w/Gronnblade), Xander, and Reinhardt (wasn't even necessary; simply provided a Hone and picked off a ninja who had very little HP left) - My Lilina could survive and kill the bottom ninja with max buffs, a Goad and Spur ATK+2. Then she was in Desperation range and could finish off the green -wolf mage. I used Xander to bait the ninja at the top of the map, and with Grani's shield and QR, Camus can take a hit from Ursula without dying. 

Fliers:  Caeda, Palla, Summer Corrin (-blade build), NY Azura - Used a similar strategy that involved baiting a ninja with a -blade mage and letting things fall into place from there. Palla and NY!Azura spammed Wings of Mercy to keep things from killing Caeda, and Caeda killed all the things. WING SWORD.

Infantry: Innes, PA!Azura, Adult Tiki, and Lyon - Tiki handled one dagger, Lyon handled the other...basically all the mages suicided on Innes. XD A slightly different team composition than I usually use, but I'm starting to love Innes more and more. He's so much fun to use.

And with that, I finish the quests. I really, really enjoyed the challenge of these. Some were just downright outraging, but I did them all without too much trouble. XD And I kind of forced myself to build an armor emblem team. Good luck to everyone still working on them!

All elite quests finally done. Armour was ridiculously easy here, unsurprisingly considering this was the original "just use Hector" map. Infantry and Cavalry were fairly straightforward, but flier made me want to pull my hair out. Having no ranged or DC fliers whatsoever made this really frustrating. Tana and Michalis ended up carrying the map.

Infantry: Y!Tiki, Ninian, Julia, Lyon

Cavalry: Cecilia, Reinhardt, Camus, Sigurd

Flier: Elincia, Tana, Michalis, Azura 

Armour: Hector, LA!Hector, BK, LA!Lyn

Edited by Korath88

A few attempts with dragon emblem before I slapped myself in the face for forgetting Fae has Lightning Breath and can easily dispatch both Ursula and Mr Gronnwolf on turn one. So turn one Fae baits both horse mages, Nowi baits the lower ninja. Both then back off and let ATiki kill all the other things.

Fliers was a matter of shuffling them around correctly, Corrin baits and kills the lower ninja, then next turn Desperation kills the green mage and retreats. Airzura ends up needing to tank both Ursula and the upper Ninja, then dances Corrin as she kills both the sword cavalry and Ursula. Hinoka (this probably could have been anyone with reposition) flings Elincia into the ninja, who then tanks then kills the armour.

Horses was a matter of remembering Camus has Grani's shield. Unmerged and fully buffed he survives and kills the Gronnwolf mage, and with Bonfire charged and the Atk seal (needs to be at least +2) can Vantage-kill Ursula. Meanwhile Xander easily counterkills the lower ninja and then takes over on turn two, tanking either killing or near-killing everything remaining with the help of Lyn and Cecilia (but probably could have been any horses as long as long as they provide buffs).

Guessing armour may have been trivialised by Hector but as usual I don't want the extra unit clogging my barracks so I didn't try.

EDIT: All I have left to do are Xander with Cavalry and Narcian with Armour. I think I know what I need to do to get both, but I'll wait until I can spare the feathers for the SI that I need.

Edited by Humanoid

Yeah, this one was a struggle compared to Robin, except when it came to Armor Emblem. That was cleared in one go yet again.

Teams (all 5*s)
Infantry: Rhajat, Klein, Lyon, PA!Azura; Fun fact: Rhajat (+Res/-HP), after the boosts from Uror, did exactly enough to one-shot Ursula.
Armored: ToD!Henry, ToD!Jakob, Black Knight, Amelia
Cavalry: Sigurd, Camus, Cecilia, Leo; Camus did not have Grani's Shield equipped, just for the record.
Flying: NS!Corrin (F), HNY!Camilla, ToD!Nowi, Hinoka; I'm glad the New Year's banner was at least kind enough to give me Camilla, considering she was essential to both this clear and Robin's.

38 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Horses was a matter of remembering Camus has Grani's shield. Unmerged and fully buffed he survives and kills the Gronnwolf mage, and with Bonfire charged and the Atk seal (needs to be at least +2) can Vantage-kill Ursula. Meanwhile Xander easily counterkills the lower ninja and then takes over on turn two, tanking either killing or near-killing everything remaining with the help of Lyn and Cecilia (but probably could have been any horses as long as long as they provide buffs).

Ursula keeps attacking my Camus first, then the sword Cav drags her out of the way to let the green mage Cav finish Camus. How did you bait the green Cav first? 

@mampfoid No idea, maybe the Ward Cavalry on Cecilia affects it? He survives the green cav with 7hp so the Ward isn't critical to his survival but it might affect which unit goes first. My formation for the bait is:

Lyn
Cec Xan Cam

Where Lyn has Fortify, Xander and Camus have Hone and Cecilia has Ward (at the start of the fight Camus is in the middle of the formation to ensure he's both Honed and Fortified).

Edited by Humanoid

19 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

@mampfoid No idea, maybe the Ward Cavalry on Cecilia affects it? He survives the green cav with 7hp so the Ward isn't critical to his survival but it might affect which unit goes first. My formation for the bait is:

Lyn
Cec Xan Cam

Where Lyn has Fortify, Xander and Camus have Hone and Cecilia has Ward (at the start of the fight Camus is in the middle of the formation to ensure he's both Honed and Fortified).

Do you see any difference to your setup (apart from the slightly different distribution of buff skills)? 

Spoiler

ZlYtG4U.png

K6oGcXi.png

bevou8s.png

gZkQyEQ.png

UoV2GVe.png

KtYgkZp.png

@mampfoid

Camus is exactly the same.

My Xander only has Fury 2, the Distant Def seal, and was directly next to Camus on instead of the corner tile.

My Cecilia is completely different, Gronnblade+, Draw Back, Glimmer, Darting Blow, Desperation, Ward Cavalry, Spd+3 seal.

Lyn is built the exact same but mine has Summoner support.

Just realised Cecilia has S support with Camus, so she gives him +1 to all stats since they're a tile apart as per my diagram. Wouldn't have thought that'd make the difference but I guess it might.

Edited by Humanoid

45 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

@mampfoid

Camus is exactly the same.

My Xander only has Fury 2, the Distant Def seal, and was directly next to Camus on instead of the corner tile.

My Cecilia is completely different, Gronnblade+, Draw Back, Glimmer, Darting Blow, Desperation, Ward Cavalry, Spd+3 seal.

Lyn is built the exact same but mine has Summoner support.

Just realised Cecilia has S support with Camus, so she gives him +1 to all stats since they're a tile apart as per my diagram. Wouldn't have thought that'd make the difference but I guess it might.

If I equip QR seal on Camus he gets attacked by the green cav, very strange. But then he misses to kill Ursula by 2 HP with Vantage (missing 2 ATK from the ATK seal). I switched out Lyn for Reinhardt who had to equip Goad Cav and Drive Def 2 seal to make Camus bring Ursula to exactly 0 HP. 

Thanks for your help! 

/Edit: fliers and armors where easy, Infantry gave me the chance to bring some lesser used units: Lyon (took out the daggers and weakened the armor), Fae (tanked and killed both Ursula and the green cav, finished the green armor), Genny and Ninian (red cav). 

Edited by mampfoid

@Hilda Thanks for re-posting that. It's pretty astounding what one can get away with with Miracle. Good run to be sure. This week of GHB's really has had me roll at how much fodder I've tossed away to different units trying to get things to work. I like it though, it made me get proactive, use units and emblems I wouldn't normally and use strategies and skills I thought not viable before. 

@mcsilas @Vaximillian @SatsumaFSoysoy @DefaultBeep @Ginko @Rafiel's Aria @Fei Mao @Johann @eclipse @Kaden @Rezzy @DarkLordIvy

Man oh man, it's nostalgic. This map takes me back to early May when I first saw it. I was only a few weeks into the game. My units were so weak, I barely had any 5 star units. Everyone was running around saying "just use Hector" and I thought "...seriously?". Then I saw strats using Kagero and her Daggerbreaker and some other clutch tactics in order to win, and I used them and I barely beat lunatic. Then infernal came along months later and it was tough, but by then I had plenty of meta units and was able to take it down. It's pretty amazing seeing the game come full circle for me after almost a year of playing and tackling it with a dedicated team. Also pretty funny that that same Daggerbreaker strat I used with Kagero transferred over to Matthew. Almost like he's a spiritual successor to her as she was my main damage dealer and only primary dagger user until Matthew just a couple months back. And with that, our final battle with Matthew against an enemy from his native game. Funny that, huh? Enjoy the show.

• Infantry: Hero team, cleaned house.
  • Armor: BK/Effie/ToD!Henry/Hector. The "Use Hector" strategy lives up to it's phrasing. Hector nukes everything just about, BK cleaned up some sloppy seconds though, not that he needed to. Easiest team, even easier than Infantry. 
  • Fliers: NY!Camilla/Hinoka/Cherche/S!Corrin Was a bit tricky, positioning was key, but I learned Hinoka could tank magic fairly well with Cherche's Fortify and NY!Camilla's +6 RES on deck. Took a stamina potion I think but we made it work. S!Corrin has been a Godsend all these Flyer emblem quests. It would have been literally impossible for me to beat them without her.
  • Cavalry: Xander/Camus/Cecillia/LA!Roy. A nightmare. I went through so many team compositions and have so many built horse units but just nothing worked. I burned through more stamina potions than I care to admit and honestly? I can't even remember how I beat it, and I probably couldn't do it again.

Well, this has been a fun little series and a fun, albeit very busy week. Thank you to all that watched and got a kick out of seeing a bottom tier (tier 6, dirt bottom according to gamepress) unit clean up what's basically the closest thing we have to "endgame" content. I hope you guys have enjoyed watching him as much as I enjoy using him. My favorite unit in the game by far (yeah, even more than Lyn) and I'm excited to tackle whatever else the game has to offer with him. I also hope that it's cleared up any misconceptions people may have about units not being viable. Any unit is viable with the right build, nature, support and most importantly: team.

And yeah, I might be being a little dramatic and yeah, I'll probably do the Corrin and Azura BHB tomorrow and tag you guys again. But after that it'll be a while and well, this is the end of this little week long series. It was a fun little distraction from things, life can do unexpected things and we need these little escapes. I'll enjoy sleeping more though and not being up until the morning editing though lol.

Anyways, enough rambling. Was fun doing this, look forward to the next video whenever it may be. And who knows, maybe in due time, we'll have the forum's first +10 Matthew, eh? But for now, it's the end of the road.

~Cheers

Edited by Zeo

@Zeo It has been a pleasure watching your videos but also playing those missions myself. I hope IS will recognize the missions where fun to the players and will give us similar missions with future GHBs and BHBs. Matthew and his Rouge Dagger certainly raised in my opinion, I've decided chose a Dagger unit to build up myself (it would have been Saizo, but I don't like his style). 

It worked better for me than Robin's map in that regard that I could beat it on infernal - however without fulfilling any of these requests.

Halloween Sakura with QR3 ORKO'ed Ursula and the other mage knight. Seth tanked the thieves and axe knight while Lyn finished them off with Azura's help.

Overall the indoor maps are way harder for me than open maps like Valter's or Lloyd's.

Flier was easy like usual. Cavalry took 2 tries. I needed to swap some seals and assists around and switch Cecilia to her raven build. Armor I didn't try yet since I don't yet want to clog my barracks up with more Ursulas. Infantry though. . . my god was infantry painful. Boey could handle most of the map himself with a raven build. Which is the build I gave him long ago. BUT I kept losing a random unit right at the end when the enemy was basically done. Finally I found a combination that worked. Boey, Henry, Summer Xander, Ninian who only got to dance and get punched in the face by the green cav mage. Summer Xander provided Infantry Pulse and has plenty of HP, which Henry and Boey's Ignises appreciated, and tanked and killed the red hors. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

Marissa has Infantry Pulse. Marissa has plenty of HP. And doesn't take increased damage from the red horse. Why did I use Xander? I must have completely forgot that Marissa carries infantry pulse. Well at last this made +SPD Xander useful. He would have failed to kill the horse with neutral or worse speed.

Those poison dagger’s killed my hopes and dreams of a Soren damage only run. Ah well eventually I’ll get there. 

I’m not even going to try the flyer quests for now. No ranged damage options means I’m pretty sunk for this one. Armor I think I’ll be able to pull off with a bit more fiddling and Cavalry I have an idea for but I don’t want to dump even more stamina pots into this for now. 

@Zeo the Heroes player base has clearly been sleeping on Matthew’s potential greatness. I’m rooting for you to get enough for a +10!

Armor: By far the easiest. This was the team I used to beat infernal the first time around, so it was just a matter of remembering what I did. Again Effie was pretty useless while Hector and Black Knight (wings of mercy needed) took care of most of the heavy lifting, while Sheena absorbed a necessary shot from the green mage to save Hector.

Flier: not too bad with Nowi, Azura, Tana, and Elincia once I realized Nowi could survive an attack from one of the ninjas, and from there it was a weird combination of flier formation, escape route on Nowi, and Galeforce that won it for me. 

Cavalry: Camus's Grani's Shield was a blessing, though I did run into some trouble with the WoM knight. Eirika baited the first ninja, Reinhardt took out the axe armor, and then Camus positioned himself to deal with Ursula (needed quick riposte to one round her). 

Infantry: Those poison daggers were a pain...until I remembered I had a Gronnraven Robin trained up. Adult Tiki took care of the bottom one, Robin the top, and Micaiah took care of the horses. From there I had no problems.

Other than the armor quest, this was definitely one of the harder ones and took the most experimenting with team compositions.

@Zeo - Congrats on your journey! That's a lot of Matthew clears, and I'm sure there will be many more in the future. It's nice showing people that non-meta units are good too. Someone's gotta speak of for the little people. For now, I'll keep on rallying Merric, but Matthew's got my support too!

GHB Elite complete! A little later than others, perhaps, but complete shut it.

Infantry: Bridelia, Azura, PAzura, and Dorcas. I actually needed Dorcas to tank the ranged units so that Bridelia could begin initiating safely, which she did.

Flier: ToD!Nowi, HNY!Azura, Beruka, and Catria. Nowi had to take a hit from the dagger below, and then she had to take out... pretty much all the others alongside Catria, but Beruka also had to take a few hits, both from the two melee units on the map and from the dagger.

Armor: WE!Tharja, Black Knight, Hector, and WE!Robin. Hector and Robin were purely support, while BK and Tharja did a lot of tanking, BK taking the below dagger and Tharja the horsies. Ursula took two rounds of combat because of Guard though... but once she was out, all that was left was the sword cav and the armor.

Cavalry: Reinhardt, Cain, Frederick, and Xander. Xander had to kill the dagger (with QR3), and from there... okay this is stupid. Cain had to equip Triangle Adept 3 and Distant Defense 3 because on the next turn, after the enemy moved around, he had to move in, break the one block that no one broke, and stand right in the way of the Armor and remaining dagger. Without those skills, he dies. Xander could otherwise move in to one-hit the green mage, Freddy could brave-hit Ursula dead, and with CD3 and horse emblem buffs he could take a hit from the sword cav. From there... Cain eliminated the armor, freddy braved the dagger, and Rein and Xander double teamed the sword cav.

But yeah, my Cains history of being a TA3 Brave unit is paying off all this time later... how amazing and stupid.

So glad I don't have to constantly reshuffle my teams and sacred seals for another year!

...or at least until the next Grand Hero Battle.

Edited by Xenomata

This one was certainly the hardest, and I think the only one I ended up using stamina potions for.

For infantry, I had Lyon and m!Robin inherit Daggerbreaker and rounded out the team with Fjorm and Inigo. m!Robin didn't end up fighting, but nonetheless played an important role in standing in the upper-left corner without having to worry about dying to the thief.

Fliers was my usual Elincia/Azura/Corrin/Camilla lineup, but for the first time, I actually had to retry with that team and play more carefully. For cavalry, I had Seth take Roy's usual place alongside Ursula/Gunnthra/Lyn, since Roy wasn't sturdy enough to survive after killing the green cavalier. I think my armor team ended up as BK/Robin/Hector/Sheena, with BK doing a lot of tanking and then getting healed by Robin.

These Elite GHB quests were a fun little adventure. Some of them were pretty easy, but it was nice having this kind of pressure to work with. I hope we keep getting more challenges on comparable levels without too much of a wait: perhaps they'll start adding quests like these to the usual GHB Revival lineup of quests?

I....accidentally cleared it with my armour team. I didn't want to get the extra Ursula yet because now my barracks is full.

anyway somehow did it after using up a whole stamina bar failing this morning.

i used Halloween henry, BK, Hector and Vector.

my accidental winning approach was to have BK move right to bait instead of down.

he baited the southern thief but couldn't double back which led to my armours taking Savage Blow damage. Now for some reason Ursula didn't move forward like she usually does and this was a key factor. BK took the brunt of many attacks- he baited green cav but couldn't finish whih led to the axe knight warping to the south (instead of you know, just moving left?)

after this exchange the only enemies left was Ursula, the northern thief and axe knight. BK had to retreat away from Ursula so it was Henry's turn to be in the front. I initially thought this was a mistake that would cost me...but somehow Henry tanked everything?!? 0 damage from thief and Ursula, I guess Ward + Fury + Atk Ploy did its magic. So he finished everyone else while BK deleted axe knight. Hector and Vector didn't even really do much besides Ward and Goad support plus allowing Henry to activate Armour March 

I could really go for a miraculous summon of spring Camilla, summer F!Corrin, Myrrh, and/or Halloween Nowi, an Aversa GHB, or Reina being introduced in the future right about now.

Anyway, armor quest was interesting. Winter Lissa is really showing how strong Bold Fighter is along with her her good mixed bulk. Doubling at any health, but death with Bold Fighter is pretty awesome. Otherwise, the Black Knight pretty much did everything with buffs from Arden, winter Lissa, and Zephiel.

Cavalry ended up becoming Xander does everything. People said Camus would be useful because of Gradivus and Grani's Shield and I remembered Xander being one of two, the other being Stahl, sword cavalier people used for freebie strategies for Ursula's GHB because of his ability to take little to no damage against the thieves, so I fielded them mainly because they could bait the thieves to start the map. Xander also has Siegfried and I gave him QR3 a long time ago, so why not. The other teammates were Seth and Ursula who I figured Seth would be able to help out by dealing with the axe armor and maybe the green cavalry mage and Ursula would be able to deal with the sword cavalier if I could get Camus to get to him. Well, Seth ended up being only there to deter the green cavalry mage from attacking Xander and Ursula was just there for Fortify Cavalry buffs.

So, 5* Camus with Reposition, Vantage 3, and a QR3 seal, 5* Seth (+Atk, -Def) with Ward Cavalry, 5* Ursula with Keen Blarwolf+, Draw Back, R Tomebreaker 3, and Fortify Cavalry, and 5* Xander with Swap, QR3, Hone Cavalry, and a Distant Def 3 seal. The map begins by having Xander go down into the range of the Death Blow thief and within Seth's range for Ward Cavalry and I think after being buffed by Ursula's Fortify Cavalry. None of this is really necessary since the thief only has 42 attack on initiation and Xander with Distant Def 3 has 43 defense. Camus stays close to the group, he just moves down from the highest starting point, but close enough to go directly up where the Fury thief could reach on the next turn. Enemy phase is just the thief getting obliterated by Xander, his Blazing Light being charged, and the enemy moving closer to the group.

On this player phase, I pulled everyone back since they couldn't really do anything to the enemy units on player phase. Camus went up to the top to bait the Fury thief, Ursula moves to the tile directly under him which is a safe zone, Seth moves directly under her, and Xander moves to the right corner starting point where the Fury thief could attack him, but he would have done less damage to Xander than to Camus. I gave Distant Def to Xander on the off chance he would need it against the green cavalry mage who I didn't know had Gronnwolf until doing the map since I didn't bother to check way back when infernal Ursula was introduced or the other times with the armor and infantry quests. Well, he didn't need it against the green cavalry mage since it was mainly for the Death Blow thief and even then, it was overkill since if I did have him receive a Fortify Cavalry from Ursula in addition to having DD3 and being buffed by Ward Cavalry, Xander would have had 53 defense against the poor thief. Oh well. I already said what happened and Seth is the one who eats a hit from the green cavalry and survives with probably 17 HP. If not, then 11 if he didn't receive a Fortify Cavalry buff from Ursula which I think didn't happen. Considering Xander has Siegfried and has enough speed to not be doubled by the green cavalry mage, the green cavalry mage would have done more damage to him, Xander would have only had 7 HP after the exchange with DD3 and Ward Cavalry, but the mage would have died as a result. Hitting Seth does less damage, but there's no fear of counter attacks. Moving on, the enemy continues moving closer and the Fury thief dies against Camus.

Now, I don't think I'm remembering wrong, but I don't know if the sword cavalier screwed up or if he couldn't get to a position to block Seth from taking out the green cavalry mage and anyone from getting towards Ursula. Whatever, Seth taking out the mage allowed Xander to ride up and destroy enemy Ursula with Blazing Light. He was also in a position where he blocked the sword cavalier and the axe armor from getting to Seth who was very low on health. Seth probably could have survived, but he was in a dangerous situation regardless. The map ends with Xander tanking the remaining two enemies and Camus closing out the sword cavalier and Xander finishing off the axe armor.

I think, and I'm not exactly sure on this, but I think this strategy could be replicated with 4* Jagen and 4* Eliwood or 4* Stahl with Ward Cavalry in place of Ursula and Seth, respectively. Jagen would just be there for Fortify Cavalry and that's mainly for whoever will be tanking the green cavalry mage and kind of Camus so he'd take less damage from the Fury thief. 4* Eliwood has Ward Cavalry and high resistance while Stahl has Ruby Sword and just enough speed without Camus's Goad Cavalry to not be doubled by the green mage. Stahl would just need Ward Cavalry from either the limited Berkut or a spare Eliwood and you could give Eliwood a Ruby Sword or T-Adept if you want him to take less damage from the green cavalry mage. A default, -Res 4* Eliwood without Fortify Cavalry will take 37 damage meaning he will die if he's not +HP or has anything to boost his HP or resistance. If he did receive a Fortify Cavalry buff, then he's fine as having 5 HP can be. Eliwood will need 33 speed to double the mage which if he's =Spd, then all he needs is a Hone Cavalry buff. If he's +Spd, +2 speed of some kind and if he's -Spd, Hone Cavalry and a Goad Cavalry or +2 speed of some kind. Neutral Stahl on the other hand will take 28 damage dropping him down to 14 HP, but he'll need 33 speed somehow to G Tomebreaker to double the mage. The speed requirement is possible with -Spd Stahl. Positioning Camus with Goad Cavalry near him and receiving Xander's inherited Hone Cavalry buff brings him up to 31 speed. So, Stahl just needs +2 speed from somewhere which considering if the mage attacks him, then a Threaten Spd 1 seal would.

That being said, I have no idea if the AI will do anything different considering Eliwood would have lower defense than Seth, so the sword cavalier might target him and 4* Stahl would be as slow as Xander, but without Siegfried and would be easily doubled by Ursula if not one-shotted like Seth because of Ruby Sword. There's also the issue of do you have Camus or Xander, especially Camus who has yet to receive a re-run. Xander could replace Camus for dealing with the remaining thief where he could use swap on an ally at the top of the map, but you'd need to also address how the position would work since someone else is going to need to be where Xander was in my strategy and it probably shouldn't be someone who can't take a hit from the green cavalry mage. I guess you could use another Xander or another Stahl to occupy the thief's attention.

Edited by Kaden

Well armor was laughably easy. It took two tries solely because I'd been running QR/WF Hector and transfered QR to BK for the dagger guys, but forgot to take WF off Hector. BK baits the bottom dagger, Hector QR kills the green cav and bonfires Ursula Leaving the sword armor, cav, and the other dagger. BK repositions Hector to safety and curbstomps the rest of the map.

Cavs was a little different than I was anticipating since even fortified, DD Cecilia couldn't take a hit from the green cav. Ended up having her take the dagger guy with QR and then some cleanup that I don't really remember. It was Lyn, Sigurd, and Rein as the rest though.

Fliers and infantry were both WoM-a-palooza. Rhajat with QR killed the green cav and new moon-killed Ursula, WoM Klein killed the two daggers with help from Olivia, and Luna!Ike tanked the axe armor and sword cav.

Fliers, Cordelia baited the lower dagger to get in WoM range, then killed the green cav, gale force killed Ursula, and Airzura WoM danced her to kill the last dagger with Pall WoMing to kill the sword cav. Next turn, Myrrh killed the armor and Cordelia finished off the last dagger.

Overall, wasn't nearly as bad as I was worried it could be.