ESCAPE: common house, common living

Flee Fleet!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/check mirror

You check the mirror and see your face. You're hair's messy, but then again, you had just woken up a few minutes ago. 

10 minutes ago, Sarcopathic said:

/go outside

Did I win?

The door's locked unfortunately. And not with a key, but with a key card, apparently.

9 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

/give woman a lemon candy, then investigate the room she came from

You decide to give the woman a lemon candy. She takes it, although she informs you that lemon is her least favourite candy. She keeps it in her pocket.

You have 2 candies left.

You go into the room from where the woman came from. As the map said, the room has red walls, and a red floor and ceiling.

10 hours ago, Corrobin said:

/talk to woman. Ask her for her name, and if she has anything besides the lemon candy and the key.

You ask the woman for her name.

"Do I have to? Sorry, but just give me some nickname, like, I dunno, "Red", I guess?".

She says she has some weird pin thing. The pin has the female symbol on it, although you think it's called something else as well. Maybe it's a symbol for something in space as well...?

/Look at the note on the floor, Examine the Victoria picture, look under the bed

(I forgot about the last two things in one of your previous comments, sorry)

The Victoria picture...is just a picture of the queen. Nothing else to say about her. You look under the "blue bed". Nothing is under it, except for some....leftover rotten bread? Ew, gross. You don't take it, nor do you feel like to ever take it. Ever.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

/Tell the woman that you are Blue. It's a nickname too, of course. Then ask her to examine the objects in the blue room while we examine the objects in the red room.

Are you a Zero Escape fan, Flee Fleet?

2 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

/Tell the woman that you are Blue. It's a nickname too, of course. Then ask her to examine the objects in the blue room while we examine the objects in the red room.

Are you a Zero Escape fan, Flee Fleet?

You tell the woman to call them Blue, as a nickname. She's like "whatever". You ask her to check the blue room out, while you examine the red room. She agrees, and enters the blue room.

(Yeah, I just recently played Zero Escape: 999 and loved it. I also watched some videos of Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma, so yeah, I'm a fan)

10 hours ago, Corrobin said:

/What is in the red room? Is it like the blue one in everything but color?

Upon checking the red room, it seems like it's quite different from the "blue" room, besides the colour.

The red room only has a lamp attached to one of the walls, and thus, is the only light source. The wall opposite to the lamp has a picture of the Mughal Emperor, Akbar. 

There is no bed in the room, but there is a chair and a table with a computer, that is apparently working, on it. The table also has a drawer.

Opposite to that is probably a window, covered by a red curtain. 

There is a cupboard as well. Might as well check that.

There is also another small table next to the cupboard, with a fruit basket full of apples on it.

There's also seems to be a note on the ground.

10 hours ago, Sarcopathic said:

/ask the woman to not be so rude

She's hurting my feelings ;_;

You run back towards Red, who has began investigating the blue room. You ask her not to be rude, to which she answers, "Does it matter at all? It's not like we'll meet each other again after I escape." Seems like she doesn't care about your existence, huh? But she does have a point. You go back to investigate the red room.

15 minutes ago, Commander Xelon said:

/write messages on the wall for subject 17

what the heck is subject 17?  You begin to write some messages on one of the red walls. Unfortunately your finger isn't a pen nor can it produce ink.

18 minutes ago, umerol said:

/examine the inside of the cupboard, then the top and bottom of it.

You open the cupboard. There seems to be multiple things inside.

First off, on the top shelf, there's a history book about the Mughal Emperor, Akbar.

On the middle shelf, there's an actual axe. You assume it's part of a puzzle, because otherwise who needs an axe unless it was for a puzzle?

On the bottom shelf, there seems to be various comic books which depict the life and history of Queen Victoria. You don't know why someone would make a comic book about some Queen, but oh well, they could more enjoyable to read than some history book. There are apparently 5 volumes of these comic books, all named "Queen Victoria".

21 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

/Check the note on the ground, and check out the computer

You take the note from the ground, which reads:

"Ugh, apparently I slept on a chair with a computer in front of me. Did I fell asleep while I was using it? Oh wait, I've never been in this room before. And I'm not obsessed with the internet either. 

I dunno why I'm writing this note either. I did find a pen, a pin, and one other thing, but oh well, might as well write my thoughts than to keep them in my head. I'm already having a headache.

Also, the door's locked. Great. Just great.... I seriously need to get out of here..."

The note's been written with a blue ballpoint. Did Red write this?

You sit on the chair and check the computer out. It seems to be a new model. It's already on, and the screen displays the words "RETRY?". 

11 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

/click "enter" on the keyboard. If loading takes a while, crack open those comics.

You click "enter", and the computer immediately displays what seems to be a puzzle, and gives a question:

What will AKBAR be in numbers?

What kind of question is that- oh. Oooohhh.