• Announcements

• Tangerine

Scribbles Gallery is up! Check out all of the great submissions before voting begins!   03/22/17

Hey everyone, we've finally gotten the gallery up and ready for viewing, be sure to check out all of the great submissions the FE community sent in before voting begins! LINK TO GALLERY: https://serenesforest.net/scribbles/serenes-forest-scribbles-2016-entries/ MORE INFO ON SCRIBBLES & DISCUSSION THREAD: ----- If you're one of our entrants and we missed something involving your entry (a description, name, etc) just send me a PM and let me know! And nice job everyone, great year of entries :P:.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reinfleche

The Golden Age. Act 2: Converging Paths.

77 posts in this topic

Upon the mention of his axe, a smug smile crept onto Aaron's face. "It's hardly standard issue, yes. Perhaps you recognise it." The design was certainly distinctive enough, and considering Albano's occupation, it would be strange if he didn't. ...Then again, it had been lost to the ages. The idea wthat he might not wasn't too outlandish.

Regardless, he paid close attention to the discussion of the dukes. Bereen and Galivor will be the real challenge, then. With no tyrant to unseat however, Aaron would need his own way of convincing the duo. His path was not yet clear. "What are their ambitions then? Self-gain? Hm..." Knowing your audience was always important, even if he didn't plan on bending to their will. What can I do? Assembling the Gifts seemed like his best option still, but he was open to alternatives, should they present themselves.

"The shopkeepers... I suppose so. Anything interesting you've heard?" Velvet inquired. "I've been talking with other people at the inn, but no luck on hearing much about the adventurers. Mostly people either praising or complaining about the Commander's orders, or complaining about the Council. No positive words for those ones. So... the same way people in Madrigal usually talk about things, basically. Oh, and I briefly caught wind of a sort of commotion in the King's Square. Something about a foreign ruler who has come to visit soon... I never knew the world outside of Titan was so big, there are only rarely visitors in Koerm. But, I suppose that stuff isn't relevant to our objective, even if it is interesting."