Does anyone figure out who might voice Alm in the trailer? (just confirmed that it wasn't Ben Diskin voiced Alm nor have a role in this remake)

I was trying to figure out who was voicing Alm in the latest trailer that was called "Zofia's Call". And I wasn't exactly sure if that was Ben Diskin (the same guy who voiced Hayoto, Jakob, and Saizo from Fates and Matthew from Heroes) since Alm's voice sounds alot similar at first. But, Ben Diskin just confirmed on Twitter from a couple of minutes ago that he doesn't recall voicing Alm nor have a single role in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia and he was really surprised that someone who voiced Alm in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia sounded alot like his acting voice when he did make his Hayoto, Numbah 2 (from Kids Next Door), and Toxsa (from Tenkai Knights) voice.

But, does anyone really recognize Alm's voice from the trailer, I think it could be Bryce Papenbrook or an another voice actor might have voiced Alm?

Edited by King Marth 64

17 minutes ago, Jagen said:

It sounds almost identical to Gordin's voice in fire emblem heroes. So I'd say Max Mittelman

I dunno, doesn't sound too identical. Similar, but not identical. I think it's Bryce Papenbrook; if you hear him voice a teen or kid character like Makoto as I mentioned above, you can hear the similarities.

8 minutes ago, BlueHeracross said:

Definitely not Bryce, my best guess for now is Kyle McCarley.

Also can we not go around asking actors if they're doing roles? They usually can't reveal things before games release anyway.

I'd second that guess. It sounds a lot like his Mikazuki from Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans.

10 hours ago, BlueHeracross said:

Definitely not Bryce, my best guess for now is Kyle McCarley.

Also can we not go around asking actors if they're doing roles? They usually can't reveal things before games release anyway.

But, I remembered that someone did asked Matthew Mercer on Twitter if he was the one voiced Chrom during back then before the English version of Fire Emblem Awakening was released and he did answered the the person's question that he did voiced Chrom back in 2013.

Which roles did Kyle McCarley voiced sounded a lot like Alm's from the trailer? I am currently watching Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blood Orphans and did watched Mob Pyscho 100 trailer, but I don't know if that voice tone sounded a lot like Alm's from the trailer?

Edited by King Marth 64

On 3/11/2017 at 10:21 AM, King Marth 64 said:

But, I remembered that someone did asked Matthew Mercer on Twitter if he was the one voiced Chrom during back then before the English version of Fire Emblem Awakening was released and he did answered the the person's question that he did voiced Chrom back in 2013.

Which roles did Kyle McCarley voiced sounded a lot like Alm's from the trailer? I am currently watching Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blood Orphans and did watched Mob Pyscho 100 trailer, but I don't know if that voice tone sounded a lot like Alm's from the trailer?

Yeah. That someone was actually me. I think I remember tweeting that Chrom sounded like him and I did include his twitter handle in the tweet and he responded with "You may be correct" or something like that.

Edit: Here's the tweet:

Also, I can confirm that Alm is not voiced by Ray Chase.

Edited by KazeNinja17

Ok, I just watched the PAX East Footage video to heard Alm speaking, but it's definitely doesn't sounded alot like Bryce Papenbrook since Kamui sounded more like Bryce Papenbrook. I noticed that the trailer and the PAX East Footage kinda sounded different since the footage is more clearer to hear his voice and I don't know if the other voice in the trailer was Alm's or not?

Also, since we still have the PAX East Footage video of Alm speaking was uploaded today, does anyone still knows who might have voiced Alm, I think I might have heard that voice somewhere before, I'm probably think it might be either Kyle McCarley, Robbie Daymond, or an another voice actor?

Okay. I was looking up to figure out who Kyle McCarley is and I was looking at his twitter and he retweeted a tweet by John Ricciardi.

Perhaps a hint at Kyle's involvement in Echoes and perhaps a hint that he's Alm?

17 minutes ago, KazeNinja17 said:

Okay. I was looking up to figure out who Kyle McCarley is and I was looking at his twitter and he retweeted a tweet by John Ricciardi.

Perhaps a hint at Kyle's involvement in Echoes and perhaps a hint that he's Alm?

Oh really, I'll might need to check it out. I'll might ask if he's the actual voice of Alm or an another character for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.

Edit: I did seen Ray Chase did replied in that tweet, I wondered if he's involved in Echoes or he really likes Fire Emblem since he's in Fire Emblem Heroes as Alfonse, Roy, and Gaius?

Edited by King Marth 64