Guys...I am no longer without a 5 star unit.

Anacybele

I didn't pull one though. No, just as I figured, I had to upgrade. But it's an ACCOMPLISHMENT and I WORKED for it! :D I couldn't just get lucky like pretty much everyone else, I was forced to work for this and I did. I upgraded my beloved Awakening hubby to 5 stars at last, and a 5 star of this guy has to be pretty damn rare, yo. FREDDY BEAR POWER!!

Capture_2017-03-10-23-14-06_zpstxb7kuew.

As you can see, I hoarded enough SP for my knight in shining armor here to give him Hammer+ and Fortify Def 3. I need to level him up to 40 asap! Also, I can reveal his 5 star voiced dialogue! It seems you unlock two new dialogue lines for a character each time you upgrade them, at least from 3 to 4 to 5 star.

"Where could milord Chrom be?"

"Should we camp outdoors, you can count on me to build a magnificent campfire." (something like this anyway)

That second one is amazing in the way he says it! <3 Oh Freddy, you charmer! *fangirl sigh and nearly faints* Though that's really thanks to Kyle Hebert. lol

(Also, yes, I know his boon and bane, he's +def, -spd, which is pretty nice for him! He's probably one of the few characters that a -spd bane can be okay for.)

What was the first character you guys upgraded to 5 star?

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, somewhat ironic you got the Feathers by vanquishing his liege lord.

OMG, you're right! That didn't even occur to me! lol And Freddy said he wonders where Chrom is!

Sorry, Freddy Bear, dear, but he's out sulking in defeat. :P

Edited by Anacybele

ONE DAY, I will have enough feathers for that.  But not in the near future, I have a 3* Gordin that needs to be promoted!

So to answer your question, I don't know.

Edited by eclipse

My darling little miss friendzoner, Sharena, hit 5* yestersay, marking my first promoted unit to 5* by my own hand. Nice job ana! I hope his Mightier Hammer+ let's him defeat his opponents as easily as he defeats pebbles!

Roy may be the first character I upgrade to 5*. I have the feathers, but he's currently level 35 and I'd like to get him near level 40 for the 5 orb quest. I also want to upgrade Sharena, but I don't have enough badges.

My first 5* was Kagero. She's level 36 right now and has learned all her skills.

My first ever upgrade was F!Corrin. She sees less use now than before, but I still like to put her on my team when I can.

Edit: Congratulations, btw! I can't believe I forgot that O.o

Edited by LordFrigid

To echo a few others, Sharena was my first unit to promote to 5*. I'm coming up on my next 20k, and unless the next focus gets me to pull a nice 4* that I need to promo right away, my next will be Nino.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sharena. Worth every feather and then some more.

Yuuuuuuup

The first 5* I pulled was Lucina, right when the game came out. She was my second pull lol. Then my sixth pull was Camilla...

But yeah, saving up for Sharena really paid off. She's worthy every single one of those magical items.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

How many orbs have you spent without getting a 5*?

My first 5* was (F)Robin.  I already had a good team so I thought she'd be useful against horse grand battles. Not just ursla, but anytime I'm struggling in a grand battle (or event battle) where horses are involved.

Kinda wish I would have just waited and 5*'d ursla though.

2 minutes ago, Lushen said:

How many orbs have you spent without getting a 5*?

I didn't keep count, honestly... But I know it was a lot. I've done around 40 individual pulls at this point.

Edited by Anacybele

My first 5* upgrade was Nino.  She's always been one of my favorites, so it's nice that she's viable in Arena.

I've also got a 4* level 40 Est, but Heroes has not been as kind to her.

2 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

ahaha good for you. My first 5* upgrade was also my Awakening spouse =3= Tiki, haha ;;

Adult version?

I have 20,000 feathers just sitting there because I don't know what to do so I still don't have a synthetic 5 star. So many units, such little time. Congratulations though. Patience is a virtue

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Adult version?

Giggity

gratz on your Frederick

My first 5 star promotion was Odin i got him 4* early on and he's been amazing for me for pretty much everything so i happily promoted him when i got 20000

i don't use him in arena anymore since arena scores go off base stat totals but i probably consider him my most reliable unit

Alphonse, actually, but that's only because Scarlet Badges drop from the tower earlier in the week than Azure Badges do.

13 minutes ago, Elieson said:

My darling little miss friendzoner, Sharena, hit 5* yestersay, marking my first promoted unit to 5* by my own hand.

She doesn't friend zone you in the Japanese text, at least. The tone of the Japanese version of the conversation more or less went something like, "If it's okay... wanna be friends? What? You already think of us as friends? OMFGBBQ we gonna be BFFs forever!" Or something like that.

Is good that this event is giving some feathers, they are really helping all those characters that don't have a 5stars versions.

Enjoy your Freddy!!

My first, and only, update is Oboro, she deserve it

Congrats!! It sucks that you haven't pulled any 5* characters yet, but Freddy Bear is great and you earned him.

The first character I promoted to 5* was Draug. I'm probably the only one, so if anybody has randomly gotten a 5* Draug as a teammate in the gauntlet or seen one in the arena, he's probably mine, lol.

I'm debating. I definitely have enough to make a 5* (25K+) but having a hard time picking. I have a lot of 4* that I wouldn't mind picking. My first pulled 5* was Camilla (through reroll) and 4* Olivia came with that package. Non-reroll was M!Robin then Marth. You can see where I got my tried-and-true core team from.

I may join Camp Sharena because I fought a 5* Sharena for the first time yesterday. Man was it hard thinking about what to do while she had Lyn and other Swords around her (this was a time I didn't have Olivia). Abel's really good to put Swords in their place. Fae is a good support and magic unit. Adult Tiki can counter from anywhere. Olivia isn't high priority for 5* but it would raise her stats a bit for Arena runs. I'm also theorizing ideas for Chrom.

If I had to be completely, 100% biased and had limitless feathers, I'd probably 5* Laslow first. But that might need to wait for a better nature. +Spd/-Atk is wonky at times.

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Alphonse, actually, but that's only because Scarlet Badges drop from the tower earlier in the week than Azure Badges do.

She doesn't friend zone you in the Japanese text, at least. The tone of the Japanese version of the conversation more or less went something like, "If it's okay... wanna be friends? What? You already think of us as friends? OMFGBBQ we gonna be BFFs forever!" Or something like that.

I did check out that breakdown, and i prefer the concept of "A+" ranking Sharena than S ranking her anyway

She's a fantastic squee machine and that shouldn't stop