I'm having a few annoyances with the Gacha system.

Snowy_One

It's freaking drowning me in Gaius's! I swear, I've gotten at least one of that candy-eater on every pull! Sometimes multiple too! My roster is hampered sorely because every time I try to get a new character I inevitably get a certain thief!

Also, I'm getting REAAAAALLLLLYYYY sick of seeing what is effectively only two to three teams in the arena. Especially since they often have heroes I can't get because of Gaius. I wish there was a bit more variety as I've seen enough Nino and Peri for a lifetime.

It's just how these games work honestly, I can't begin to tell you how many Goten & Trunks I saw back when I played Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle.

27 minutes ago, Snowy_One said:

It's freaking drowning me in Gaius's! I swear, I've gotten at least one of that candy-eater on every pull! Sometimes multiple too! My roster is hampered sorely because every time I try to get a new character I inevitably get a certain thief!

Also, I'm getting REAAAAALLLLLYYYY sick of seeing what is effectively only two to three teams in the arena. Especially since they often have heroes I can't get because of Gaius. I wish there was a bit more variety as I've seen enough Nino and Peri for a lifetime.

Nino is just doing her best..

For me, it's been Hinata, Laslow, and Palla, lately.  I actually have 5 Pallas sitting on my bench right now, until we figure out how Skill inheritance works.

I got 5 Barst and 4 Bartre. But the one I never want to see again is Hector's lap dog. He was the first and second unit I ever summoned, and now I got 8 of them. Not to mention that none of them is 4*. I now that you are faithful Matthew, but why are you overdoing it!!! To think, that I once had sympathy for you.

It has been Sophia, Palla, and Laslow for me. They showed up many more times than i care to see them. Now that i have Roy, it has been Beruka and Gunter. I gotten them like 3 times each.

My new catchphrase: "If your name's not Hector, i'll kill you."

I've seen nothing but Adult Tiki(s) and Selena(s). I mean as a Tiki fan, having so many Adult Tiki(s) doesn't really bother me but... As a lolicon someone that supports age equality, i'd like to see Young Tiki more often too... 

Pulled three 3* M!Robins in a row (two of which were -SPD) in the princes focus trying to get Ephraim or Leo.

I also ended up with three Jagens, two Oboros and two Chroms, one of which was 5*. Chrom made me sad since he was the only focus character in the banner I absolutely didn't want (sorry Chrom) and it reset my 5* counter.