Cipher Series 10: September 21st - Happy Release Day! Good luck on your pulls, everyone!

Kirie

To be honest, I was kind of hoping that (NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD) would get a card this set, but I didn't expect it because I thought Alice's promoted card would be 86 instead. Glad to be wrong though.

Edited by Lightchao42

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

How expensive do Leif/Nanna + seem to be?

The seller who took the pictures I used for those two cards has Nanna with a current bid of ¥3000 and Leif with a bid at ¥2290, which... really isn't that bad. I wonder how the prices will fluctuate once the set is actually released, though.

EDIT: Y!J is confusing. Those prices are current bids.

Edited by Kirie

3 hours ago, Kirie said:

The seller who took the pictures I used for those two cards has Nanna with a current bid of ¥3000 and Leif with a bid at ¥2290, which... really isn't that bad. I wonder how the prices will fluctuate once the set is actually released, though.

EDIT: Y!J is confusing. Those prices are current bids.

Thank you!

Just from a quick glance at the cards, and even though I don't play, I could tell that these cards weren't no Julia/Nino/Lilina.... And it's Leif and Nanna, like no one's favorite lord or waifu (except maybe me).  Generally, prices have only ever gone down once people get inventory.

If I could score two SR+ for around $50 I would be absolutely thrilled.

I fully expect the second time Thracia ever gets touched again they do everyone.

Shannam is so redundant with nothing new he became a promo. 

I don't expect a lot of Thracia's irrelevant side characters with nothing new like Ralph who can't even promote to get more than one card.

Plus the amount of villains being nonexistent (4 at best. 2 that are irrelevant one-offs: Reinhardt (but guaranteed due to Heroes popularity) and Kempf.

9 hours ago, Azz said:

No Glade/10. Worst set yet.

Not really, I just wanted to see the least popular FE character get a card

I hope IS doesn't turn Glade into a meme loser. I will be so upset if that happens. 

Sadly... All shippings from Japan to Mexico are in stand by after the eartquake. I already received my tracking number, but my package isnot going to move until Mexico return to normal work.

I need to wait for now.

On 9/27/2017 at 3:09 PM, mikomaxless said:

Just curious, when will more translations come out? Since the full-set of cards is out now.

For now, you can use the Facebook group's translations here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u0CQSIjvKgPK-JzLiUj6pdG6VB0p_puajwnDt5dzEq8/edit#gid=1230614257

I've been busy the past few weeks doing a fair amount of work, so I haven't really caught up with any cards lately.

I'll try and get it done as soon as I can though. You can follow the English Cipher Twitter for regular updates as well.

https://twitter.com/FEcipherENG

This month's Dengeki Nintendo will have a promo for Alfonse! You can pre-order the magazine on amazon.co.jp here if you're interested. No word yet on whether or not this month's Nindori will also have one.

KILe0uv.png

Edited by Kirie

• 2 weeks later...