Cipher Series 10: September 21st - Happy Release Day! Good luck on your pulls, everyone!

Kirie

4 hours ago, mikomaxless said:

Just curious, since I've only gotten into the game recently myself. Will this set have a starter deck associated with it? I know a couple of sets did not. I haven't seen any starter related stuff, so I'm assuming there isn't going to be one?

Was there any new/relevant series that require further promotion? If so, then there will be a starter deck. If not, then no, there won't be, and I doubt they will be featuring a new faction any time soon.

Mind you, this is also why I doubt Sacred Stones will get a starter deck.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ScarletFlame said:

Was there any new/relevant series that require further promotion? If so, then there will be a starter deck. If not, then no, there won't be, and I doubt they will be featuring a new faction any time soon.

Mind you, this is also why I doubt Sacred Stones will get a starter deck.

Probably would have been mentioned by now if we were to get one

I wouldn't be surprised if the next deck is for FE Switch and whatever new colour comes with that.

Also, daily card is here, and it's an SR for Nanna by Mayo! <3 <3 We also get a cleaner shot of her HN card.

9LIeOqG.png

Welp, so much for my theory. Looks like the last 2 SR cards for the Fates side are going to yet more Corrin cards. M!Corrin SR was revealed today. At least he looks nice?

adugJrB.png

7 hours ago, Kirie said:

Welp, so much for my theory. Looks like the last 2 SR cards for the Fates side are going to yet more Corrin cards. M!Corrin SR was revealed today. At least he looks nice?

adugJrB.png

Seriously? More Corrin? They already have like 10 cards (and two of them are SR... Signed SR+) xD

Edited by Troykv

7 hours ago, Kirie said:

adugJrB.png

wowzers

12 hours ago, tgs19997 said:

Is this the highest level card in the game?

No.

10 hours ago, RedEyedDrake said:

Mufasa was released in the last set so that is a definite no.

Even before that, we had B03-047SR Demon in Blessed Armor, Black Knight, and B05-089SR Radiant Hero, Ike. Arguably, the latter is far more viable than this piece of shit, because you get access to it on turn 4, or even 3, if you're lucky with Elincia, on top of having Skills that affect the board MUCH more than "oh i deploy a few low-drops by removing a Bond", AND not being color-locked (not that you could color-lock targeted destruction).

2 hours ago, The Geek said:

Hoshidan MCorn and Nohrian FCorn really are the standard aren't they?  It's because Nohrian FCorn shows off her cleavage, isn't it?

It's been the standard since the main boxart image was revealed, but if they made it the other way around, I'm sure they would have found a way for her to show off cleavage regardless.

2 hours ago, Kirie said:

It's been the standard since the main boxart image was revealed, but if they made it the other way around, I'm sure they would have found a way for her to show off cleavage regardless.

Hilariously enough, on Corrin Female's arts as a Hoshido Princess/Noble in Booster Set 3: Twin Swords of Hope, she's surprisingly modest, but she DOES have that little cleavage attempt.

429px-B03-051.jpeg

And the livestream is all over! You can check out my full album of livestream screenshots here. Highlights include Tina as the final Thracian SR, shirtless Bruno N+X, all Tournament Promo cards, and a bunch of other N/HN/R cards revealed, as well as some art from other upcoming sets.

I'll add an album of just the new cards to the OP sometime in the near future.

Edited by Kirie

OMG THAT LEIF / NANNA SR+ COMBO <333

If anyone gets either, and they don't want them, please keep me in mind - I'll pay / trade the farm for them!!!

*EDIT* Thank you Kirie, as always, for the hard work and effort - I really appreciate it! :D

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

also from me, thank you so much Kirie for the beautiful album (and also your suggested card list a few days ago ^.^) and i hope it is ok, if i post the samples of our last SR(+) for tina ...

DJ4o3YZUEAEeryb.png

... because kawasumi3 is my favourite artist <3 (and ChibiToastExplosion, i would save my leif (;oD) or nanna SR+ for you, if i get any from my boxes :oD)

Edited by littlefriend

On 9/17/2017 at 4:20 AM, littlefriend said:

and ChibiToastExplosion, i would save my leif (;oD) or nanna SR+ for you, if i get any from my boxes :oD)

I would really really appreciate that! :D

And yeah, I personally think that this is Altenna's best card (even better than her SR), but I would have liked to see more Thracia exclusive characters. Ced makes sense, but Altenna was a bit of a (good?) surprise.