Cipher Series 10: September 21st - Happy Release Day! Good luck on your pulls, everyone!

Kirie

Fire Emblem Cipher Series 10
Release Date: 21 September 2017
Info section on the FECipher Official Website (Japanese)

Booster Series: Crossroads

Featured Titles:

• Thracia 776 (Yellow Cards)
  • Fates (White and Black Cards)
  • Heroes (Colourless Cards)

Booster boxes can be pre-ordered on AmiAmi here.
Sleeves also available on AmiAmi: Witch F!Corrin, Nanna, Alfonse, and Sharena.
Booster Box Goodies: Preview promos of Eirika and Ephraim, anniversary reprints of Felicia and Flora, promo sleeve packs of Thracia box art and Heroes promo art.

Full setlist now revealed!

Revealed Cards:

A full album of all new S10 card reveals from the Summer Livestream can be seen here.
A promo card for Alm will be included in the SoV OST release. A small preview of it can be seen here.
An album of images from the S10 posters can be seen here. New cards for Nina, Caeldori, and Tanya. Tiny images of Asugi and Karin.
Tiny image of regular art R Azura can be seen in this image from the site update.
The S10 Pre-Release Livestream is now over! All caps from the stream can be seen here. A separate album containing new cards only can be seen here.
Y!J leaks of + cards can be seen here.

Spoiler

Heirs of Fates Spoiler. Click to view!

Fx1vHJk.png
Altena

jUZOktD.png
Tina

BSBB5xk.png
Female Corrin

adugJrB.png
Male Corrin

9LIeOqG.png
Nanna

4VutlfO.png
Sharena

fNOUqos.png
Olwen

UxMjV5t.png
Asbel

UoX8HZf.png
Velouria & Selkie

1otbrPY.png
Kiragi

7NwItrR.png
Misha

26EIQNP.png
Alfonse

JU6PRv1.png
Asugi

JW6PaKz.png
Shiva

KHBCbyG.png
Forrest

fTGssxI.png
Seri

c2yteik.png
Shigure & Azura

YMa23LP.png
Bruno

vvmsJwK.png
Finn

44lRVwo.png
Soleil

F7jA9eG.png
Mareeta

5kWwiA7.png
M!Kana and F!Kana

8OWXwSk.png
Leif

cSmxuNa.png
Hans (and a bit of Leif SR in the background)

KhopX1V.png
Eyvel

azKSjhC.png
Alfonse, Sharena, Anna

bbD4Hz4.png
Kanna

ORGr8HW.png
Leif

orson-tanya.png
Orsin and Tanya

selkie-velouria.png
Selkie and Velouria

Early Revealed Artwork:

S10 ad images can be seen here. Includes sample cards with art for Leif, Shigure, Eyvel, Alfonse, Sharena, M!Kanna, F!Kanna, and Nanna.

Spoiler

O6rleZN.jpg
Mareeta

shaxqgw6dh8z.jpg
Witch F!Corrin (tournie promo)

h0L05qI.png
Leif

ziqqSk1.png
Finn

DsWAK8r.png
Orson

wq4Qq9m.png
Shigure and Azura

9SorQAh.png
Joined art of Velour and Selkie

XpMUK1F.png
Alfonse art from a marker card released at Go! Go! Summer Tour!

gq16Qka.png
Nanna

HAgXUql.png
Tanja

cK5HPWM.png
Asugi

03OWjHi.png
Izana

JNTKY6e.png
Sharena

Edited by Kirie

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a whole lot is known about this set yet, but now that the titles have been confirmed, I thought I'd make the thread for discussion and speculation.

2 minutes ago, Hardin said:

I would imagine for simplicity, the Askr characters will be White cards, and Emblian will be Black. 

hmmm seeing as in Heroes Xander also stays with Veronica even though the contract is broken I can see this working out.

there's also not a lot of Heroes specific characters anyway, so this is a good way to go about it.

Just now, The Malign Knight said:

>Thracia 776 in S10 means that we will have some new Sara arts

Yes please

But anyway, I am really excited for this! Altough I wonder why they went with heroes: I mean It only has 5 characters(6 if we really want to include the Owl), after all.

You're seriously wondering why they're creating cards featuring characters from the most played Fire Emblem game? 

1 minute ago, Hardin said:

You're seriously wondering why they're creating cards featuring characters from the most played Fire Emblem game? 

I understand that It's played by a lot of people, but Heroes only has 5 characters, so aren't they very limited with doing cards for it? And even those 5 characters, from what I've seen, - aside from Anna, who is popular due to her previous appearences rather than heroes - only Sharena and Veronica seems to have some popularity.

45 minutes ago, The Malign Knight said:

I understand that It's played by a lot of people, but Heroes only has 5 characters, so aren't they very limited with doing cards for it? And even those 5 characters, from what I've seen, - aside from Anna, who is popular due to her previous appearences rather than heroes - only Sharena and Veronica seems to have some popularity.

Matsushita and Maeda already confirmed that more original characters will be added to the game, plus all they have to do is make the Zenith characters part of other factions like they did with the Tokyo Mirage Sessions cast. 

Or make all of the Heroes cards, say, grey and then have them all say that they can be played regardless of the specific colors of your Bonds (but you still must have at least one face up Bond to play them).

Edited by RedEyedDrake

2 hours ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Wonder if the heroes who get special costumes because of the poll will have their own cipher cards in the Askr faction?

Or, Alphonse/Sharena could be colorless leaders that can recruit any color regardless of bonds.

I actually thought about it, colorless cards for heroes that get bonuses depending on the colour of your bonds or something

EDIT: Maybe the feather joke thingy gets to be a mechanic with the owl as the top tier Mc or something xD

Edited by daniel237157

I wonder how will be divided the cards

I believe the most fair is to give half of the cards to Thraccia and the other half will be shared between Heroes and Fates... the Heroes' cards probably will be White or Black anyway.

• OCs got into cipher before fe8
  • #FE, a tangentially-relevant idol rpg, got into cipher before fe8
  • The side-story manga for Binding Blade got into cipher before fe8
  • Gaiden, likely the least-discussed game, got into cipher before fe8
  • Thracia, likely the lowest-selling entry overall, got into cipher before fe8
  • Heroes, a mobile game with five characters and an owl, got into cipher before fe8

this is honestly surreal

Good to see Thracia get in though. I fully expect Heroes to just be thrown into Black and White, since I can't imagine it getting 50 cards of its own and Black/White seems like as good of a place as any given the relatively smaller casts and similar dynamics/aesthetics. A neutral color could've been neat, but I don't think there's really enough to work with and it'd be sorta weird to just throw it in now with such a small cast.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea that the Heroes cards would be 'colorless' (pale gray), and usable with any color.  It would bring in an interesting mechanic, making them unique and having an actual purpose as opposed to just being more of X color.

I wonder if the reason we haven't seen sacred stones is that haven't figured out a color for it that works yet? (I still think teal, lavender/lilac or orange would work)

I swear to god, if neither Machuya nor Brigthon do not get at least an R I am just gonna buy the cards as singles. Brighton was the pillar of my army for most of the game.

I'm guessing Alphonse will be Red, Shareena will be Blue and Anna will be green.

Edited by SalShich10N

So by Heroes do they mean the original characters from Heroes (Alfonse, Sharena, Anna, Veronica, and Mysterious Man) or a random assortment of characters?

Also, how many sets have Fates characters been in so far?

2 minutes ago, The Geek said:

So by Heroes do they mean the original characters from Heroes (Alfonse, Sharena, Anna, Veronica, and Mysterious Man) or a random assortment of characters?

Also, how many sets have Fates characters been in so far?

Set 1: Promos for Set 2.

Set 2: The entire thing.

Set 3: "Gee Azura! How come your mom let you have TWO SRs?".

Set 4: Free at last.

Set 5: Promos for set 6.

Set 6: Nohrian scum.

Set 7: $40 for Birthright alone isn't worth it.

Set 8: Free again, but not for long.

We don't really know exactly how the Heroes-portion of the set will be handled. Since it's a 3-game set, if it ends up being just 25 cards they could just do the original characters (5 cards each for Alphonse, Sharena, Anna, Veronica, and Masked Dude, or more spread out if more characters appear before then), or they might add some FE characters as well. It'll probably be a while before we get any concrete information, sadly.

6 hours ago, SalShich10N said:

Set 1: Promos for Set 2.

Set 2: The entire thing.

Set 3: "Gee Azura! How come your mom let you have TWO SRs?".

Set 4: Free at last.

Set 5: Promos for set 6.

Set 6: Nohrian scum.

Set 7: $40 for Birthright alone isn't worth it.

Set 8: Free again, but not for long.

I wouldn't really count promos as part of a set. :u
Is there some salt in these words or is it just me

30 minutes ago, TheVinceKnight said:

I wouldn't really count promos as part of a set. :u
Is there some salt in these words or is it just me

Well, it's understandable, because Fates ends having almost always some kind of representation.

If you want to don't count the Promos... Set 2, 3, 6 and 7 has Fates cards... And then, they'll appear in the Set 10

That is already half of the freaking sets, +1/4 of the cards are Fates-based (Set 2 is the biggest offender because it has both Fates Colors... for understandable reasons at least).

Edited by Troykv

I can't really blame Cipher for giving Fates this much attention since it is the newest game and very popular and all...

But I will be super salty if we still don't get an Izana card.