Character heights

A short while ago, I was discussing with a friend about character heights (or more specifically Ike's as of Radiant Dawn) and after trying to determine it from this thread on Reddit we couldn't really determine the heights of any of the Fire Emblem characters. Does anyone have a rough idea on it?

My best plan was to use Wii Fit Trainer's height as the average but they don't have it recorded.

1 hour ago, Ycine said:

I guess Wii Fit trainer must be somewhere between 1m65 to 1m70.

See, that's a little odd because Charizard and Little Mac stand at those heights by official sources, it doesn't seem like WFT matches either of them appropriatly enough for a comparison.

Wait, would any official FE sources contain information like character height and weight? It'd probably be better off if we start there.

14 hours ago, Light Strategist said:

Wait, would any official FE sources contain information like character height and weight? It'd probably be better off if we start there.

I tried and looked out in artbooks but this information is nowhere to be seen... Maybe it doesn't even exist?

The Tellius recollection Vol. 1 has a height comparison chart if you guys want to work of that. Even if no heights are stated, we can still more or less gauge how tall they are. And the Oosawa-FE4 manga gives rough unofficial heights as well for the Gen 1 units.

Edited by tailfin

I'd be interesting in hearing Tormod's Radiant Dawn height. Ike and Tormod himself make an issue about Tormod still being a shortie but I'm not seeing it. He looked like he did plenty of growing after POR and he even seems bigger than other 16 year old like Leonardo.

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I'd be interesting in hearing Tormod's Radiant Dawn height. Ike and Tormod himself make an issue about Tormod still being a shortie but I'm not seeing it. He looked like he did plenty of growing after POR and he even seems bigger than other 16 year old like Leonardo.

Tormod himself is 16 by Radiant Dawn; he was 13 in Path of Radiance. He considers himself short because he's still shorter than Sothe, who's already a year older than him.