Is there a unit you've never summoned (Not including any fan favorites or focuses)?

Falcom

From the characters that aren't 5* exclusively, I'm missing Selena, M!Robin, Beruka, Chrom, M!Corrin, Roy, Lilina, Peri, Raven, Hawkeye and Kagero. The first 3 are particularly noteworthy since they're potential 3* yet I've never seen them yet I've gotten tons of Hinata, Arthur and Subaki though. (and let'tsnot mention the 10 Gordins...)

Edited by LuxSpes

Besides a few other random units like Laslow, I haven't managed to pull any Blue Mages and Red Mages besides a Raigh.

Mages in general seem to avoid me like a plague as most of my mages comes from (Grand) Hero Battles.

Edited by ExpendableExtra

I also want to add on characters that I didn't mention already, Beruka, Clarine, Sheena, Henry, Raven, Maria, Hawkeye, and Abel.

43 minutes ago, I'm a Spheal said:

I'm still waiting for Takumi. I have his retainers, his sister Sakura and the man he calls Nohrian Scum; but not the man himself.

You'll have to narrow that down a bit.  Takumi uses that as a greeting.

45 minutes ago, I'm a Spheal said:

I'm still waiting for Takumi. I have his retainers, his sister Sakura and the man he calls Nohrian Scum; but not the man himself.

I can't pull Leo. I get he's hard to pull, but it should've been easier to get him on the goddamn banner. I get the guy who screams "NOHRIAN SCUM" at him, but not the man himself.

As for common 3*'s.... I can't seem to pull Jagen, Arthur, Florina, Serra, Sophia Gwendolyn and Gordin. Every other 3* I've gotten at least once, in either 3* or 4* forms.

I've got a fair few. The ones I really, really, really want but haven't pulled (and are available at lower than five stars) are Jeorge, Cain, Raven and Jakob. I always feel so jealous when people have them - especially Jeorge. I open up every orb every summon, I've paid money, I've even got two accounts, but still no Jeorge :(

The only common unit that comes to mind that I haven't pulled is Arthur, but I'm not too fussed about him. 

I have never pulled Marth at any rarity, which would be nice. My friend has four of them - two five stars and two four stars. My friend also has Cain and Jeorge v.v

There are a few, but the one I find strange is Beruka, considering the amount of green orbs I spent to get my hands on Nino. I always end up with either Barst or Bartre. Honestly, that Duo is going to drive me nuts.

Still no male corrin, and am thanking God for no Tharja or Pieri.  YET.

Also don't have Jakob.  I've only gotten a few staff users from pulls, actually: Serra, Clarine, Asama.  Only Serra is 4*.  Also only pulled 1 Cavalier-esque unit: Frederick (3* to boot).  Got Stahl from the special maps.

still hoping for elise (made three attempts and have gotton mostly repeats) despite her being on the banner

also hoping for Female Corrin and Nowi the two dragons i'm missing

and Ryoma the only Nohrian/Hoshidan royal minus Xander of course i'm missing

Edited by Solva

Well, all the new guys are avoiding me, also... Kagero, Roy, Marth, Camilla... A lot of characters that can appear at 4 stars! I'm missing Gaius too, where are you my awakening husband?

But I got sick of Saizo, he always appear and I don't even like him that much

In terms of 3 star characters, I'm missing Bartre, Beruka, Eliwood, Felicia (non-hero battle), Gaius, Gunter (NHB), Henry, Jagen, Oboro, Raigh (excluding the freebie), Selena, Serra, Sophia (NHB), Subaki (NHB), Sully, and Virion (HB/freebie excluded).

Of those, Eliwood, Bartre, and Selena are the most surprising, as everyone and their (hip, fire emblem-playing) mother seem to get those.

In terms of 4 star and up, there are too many to mention, but I'm notably missing Abel, Eirika, Kagero, Roy, and Tharja :(

I haven't pulled a single Arthur or any armor that isn't Hector.

I also haven't seen Jakob or Catria (and I want Catria to have all Whitewings)

I have almost every single flying unit... aside of Michalis who is a Grand Hero, I think I only miss Catria and Hinoka...?