Is there a unit you've never summoned (Not including any fan favorites or focuses)?

Falcom

Not necessarily a unit you like but someone that's common for other people yet you never get it. For instance, i've seen a lot of people always summoning Palla, Laslow, Shanna, or Bartre, but I've yet to get any of them. Heck, I only just got Oboro and Jagen...

(I feel like there's another thread like this but screw it)

I have never pulled Laslow, Shanna or Odin and I have only pulled one each of  Palla, Oboro, Jagen and Bartre.  My pulls don't go the way I want, I have yet to pull any of my favorites, but at least I haven't pulled anyone I really don't like either.

Focus chars just avoid me like a plague...

Seriously? I never got Jakob, Catria or pretty much any armor outside or Gwendolyn (whom I got 7 now...). Hinata also tries to not get caught (and thank god).

Also, I actually got Jagen on my very first summon. Then I got Marth and he fell off. Back into archetype much, Jagen?

i've never gotten shanna though i think i've gotten the others mentioned

i have not gotten a single wrys. a lot of people seem to be getting him a lot but somehow i never have. 

I never pulled a Cain a before

i know he's supposed to be more rare, but I got myself a good number of four to five stars like Ogma, Merric, Raven and Abel
but i've never summoned Cain once

Not counting units only available at 5*, I've yet to pull...

Cordelia, Peri, or Raven

I've either 3* or 4* of everyone else.  I'd like to get Cordelia and Raven, don't really care about Peri, but I'd keep her for completion's sake.

For units available at 3* I've yet to pull a Gwendolyn, Eliwood, Henry, Florina, Gordin, Azama, and Saizo. Yet I somehow have 6 Olivias....I guess there are worse units for duplicates...

There's plenty of people that I want and have yet to pull

Frederick, Cherche, Stahl (not free), 5* trash/pro.

(Not that important: Cain, Abel, Draug, etc etc)

I have every non-lord red sword except Cain, and every non-lord blue lance except Abel.

I also somehow have very bad luck pulling healers, having pulled Azama, Clarise, and 4 x Wrys. Seriously, how many Wrys can I get ...

3 minutes ago, Fly_or_Die said:

I have every non-lord red sword except Cain, and every non-lord blue lance except Abel.

I also somehow have very bad luck pulling healers, having pulled Azama, Clarise, and 4 x Wrys. Seriously, how many Wrys can I get ...

4x Jakob

4x Bartre

3x Wrys

life kinda sucks right?