Can someone recommend a hack to me?

danielyoon10

I'm sick of playing bad wifu simulator games, and it doesn't seem like they'll release a good FE any time soon. So I have no choice but to turn to a hack for it. Can anyone recommend FE6/7 hacks that are good and not super hard? I know a lot of the hacks are all about trying to make it really difficult, and I just want to chill and play some good FE, not be frustrated to hell.

The Last Promise as it's pretty much the only finished hack that feels like FE. Midnight Sun and Staff of Ages are neat, but they're beta. FE Green Patch (also known as FE Midori)Ā isĀ good too, mainly becauseĀ it adds skills to the GBA. It's in Japanese though.

Edited by Mariode

Requiem is a better hack than The Last Promise in my opinion and is probably much easier as well, if you just want to roll through a game.Ā The Last Promise throws insane bosses at you near the end.

Requiem has this weird flaw of design though that makes the first few chapters the hardest in the game though but once you're done with them, it gets much easier.

My favourite finished hackĀ is a japaneseĀ one called 'Sword of Heaven and Earth' but it may also be on tough side.

Edited by Vince777