A History of the Smash Brothers (Video series idea)

Jedi

Basically what I'd be going over is each character thats with us in Smash 4, not just their moveset, but also their origins and briefly touch on various aspects of how the character flows in smash compared to their other game counterparts, and their depictions in other media, this would likely take me eons to do, but I thought it might be a fun side project to consider. 

Thoughts?

It's certainly an ambitious project alongside a good number of competitors. If you feel you can withstand and hold on to that while showing us what each character can do then go all for it, man.

Just now, Raguna said:

It's certainly an ambitious project alongside a good number of competitors. If you feel you can withstand and hold on to that while showing us what each character can do then go all for it, man.

I think once I got it started I'd be able to slowly waddle through it, the main question is, who should I start with?

2 hours ago, Jedi said:

I think once I got it started I'd be able to slowly waddle through it, the main question is, who should I start with?

waddle plumber

3 hours ago, Comet said:

waddle plumber

I guess that would be a fitting pilot episode. 

Also my structure I thought of while I was at work was kind of like this. Of course this is subject to change. Maybe general fandom reactions as well.

1. Introduction on the character, their origin & notable games & such, maybe with a few trivia things
2. When they entered smash and the like 
3. How they feel in all the games of Smash they are in compared to their games of origin, and how they are depictied in other media. 
4. General Moveset origin
5. Competitive standpoint of the character in all their existing appearances. 

Edited by Jedi