_Blow + _Blade?

For example, on Tharja (whom I've not yet seen, so...) does Darting Blow plus her Rauðrblade mean she can attack with +6spd and +6atk, or do the _Blows not count as buffs? And however it is, how's the stacking with, say, Spur Speed?

Hone stat, Rally stat, Defiant stat, Hone movement type, and Fortify movement type are the only ones that work. Basically, anything that shows up as a green number when you check a unit's stats with a green up arrow next to the unit on the map.

Only the highest buff counts for single stat, so the largest possible buff you can possibly get is +7 Atk (Defiant Atk), +6 Spd (Hone movement type), +6 Def (Fortify movement type), and +6 Res (Fortify movement type) for a total of +32 Atk, +6 Spd, +6 Def, and +6 Res.

42 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hone stat, Rally stat, Defiant stat, Hone movement type, and Fortify movement type are the only ones that work. Basically, anything that shows up as a green number when you check a unit's stats with a green up arrow next to the unit on the map.

Only the highest buff counts for single stat, so the largest possible buff you can possibly get is +7 Atk (Defiant Atk), +6 Spd (Hone movement type), +6 Def (Fortify movement type), and +6 Res (Fortify movement type) for a total of +32 Atk, +6 Spd, +6 Def, and +6 Res.

+32... I'm starting to think this tome was a mistake, especially since Nino does not suffer any downside.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

+32... I'm starting to think this tome was a mistake, especially since Nino does not suffer any downside.

At least she doesn't counter in unusual range.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

At least she doesn't counter in unusual range.

I guess, yeah, she doesn't teleport like Hector. Still, that's just way too scary. I care less since I have Julia, but anyone who doesn't have her as a mage wall just gets screwed.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

To be entirely fair, Hone Infantry and Fortify Infantry don't exist, so Nino can't get quite as ridiculous as this (+26 Atk, the highest possible for an infantry unit, is still absurd, though). It's the mounted mages (Leo, Ursula, Reinhardt, Olwen, and Cecilia) that you really have to worry about because Hone Cavalry and Fortify Cavalry do exist.

I'm seriously hoping the Blade-series tomes will not be able to be transferred to mounted mages. With that much firepower, movement range, and attack range, they would very literally be unstoppable.

Edited by Ice Dragon

So, Fortify Atk and Rally Atk don't stack, it just chooses the highest of them. I'm guessing it's the same between Spur Atk and Death Blow. But what about Fortify Atk and Spur Atk, since they're in separate categories of how they affect your stat? If you Fortify Atk 3 on a unit, then put them next to someone with Spur Atk 2, does the Spur Atk do nothing for them?

Yeah. In-combat buffs can be stacked infinitely with each other and can be stacked with Fortify/Hone skills. Ergo, you can stack Death Blow and the likes with as many Spurs you can dish out.

Edited by pianime94

On 12/03/2017 at 4:10 AM, Ice Dragon said:

The Healers' Balms also count!