Ideas for post game content?

What kind of unlockables/post game content would any of you guys hope to see?

Personally, I'm hoping for a port of the OG Gaiden for those curious enough to check it out. I remembered the Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles did something like that with both the original Rondo of Blood and a redubbed Symphony of the Night, and since the original Gaiden never left Japan, they could include that for those curious? It probably won't happen, but it would be an interesting idea.

What have you guys got in mind?

This game is confirmed to have DLC, right? I honestly wouldn't mind a few story maps and a few challenge maps like in Awakening, which I found very rewarding and well worth the money.

Of course, if something like that is included in the base product, I wouldn't object.

I would like to see some new game + contents like they did in PoR and RD like new items, a few extra characters and new dungeons/locations.

For the DLCs I would like to see story maps which explains how "Zeke" and the Whitewings end up in Valentia and how Zeke became a Rigelian General. I would like to see one which reveals the King of Zofia/Liprica and Rudolf's past and maybe Rudolf

Spoiler

asking Duma to give him the Falchion and him sealing Mila.  

Maybe they could show us quickly a few clips with what's currently going on in Archanea (Hardin becoming an Emperor and Gharnef offering him the Darksphere for example). 

Challenge maps and an Apotheosis 2.0 would be cool as well. I also wouldn't mind one with previous maps.

After beating Duma, I wanted to see if we can have Alm and Celica exit the Duma's Table & explore the entire Valentia to fight some more new challenges and I'm pretty sure we might get at least a few or around 10 DLC maps since this is going to be the last main Fire Emblem game for the Nintendo 3DS system and they might move on making more on the upcoming Switch title for 2018.

But, I hope that we'll get those Xenologue chapter that have Alm and Celica fighting together in one of the Xenologue chapters like Rewards, Events, & other stuff, more unlockable DLC classes similar to like the Dread Fighter and Bride class in Awakening & Witch and Bastillian class in Fates, few Prequel Xenologue chapters similar to like The Hidden Truths from Fates, and Xenlogue map that will take to Dragon's Gate through time that might visit Chrom's and Corrin's world.

Also, I do like to see the other 6 amiibos gets supported for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia & adds Roy and Corrin in the game since the other 4 were unlocked in Fates and more Paralogue chapters get added in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia also.

Edited by King Marth 64

On 3/12/2017 at 2:00 PM, Vaikanfu said:

What kind of unlockables/post game content would any of you guys hope to see?

Personally, I'm hoping for a port of the OG Gaiden for those curious enough to check it out. I remembered the Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles did something like that with both the original Rondo of Blood and a redubbed Symphony of the Night, and since the original Gaiden never left Japan, they could include that for those curious? It probably won't happen, but it would be an interesting idea.

What have you guys got in mind?

I think adding in special post game dungeons would be fun. 

Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls was a semi remake of 1 & 2. One of the things they did for FF1 was add in some difficult dungeons after beating each of the 4 bosses leading up to Chaos. Each dungeon was based on a later FF game. 3, 4, 5, and 6 respectively. I think if Shadows did this, but each dungeon being based on each era instead, it would be a blast to play.

so somewhere around 4 dungeons, with each being based on a separate part of Fire Emblem. One based on the tower Ashera is in for Tellius, one based on Valla or maybe Hoshido/Nohr for Fates, one based on Akaneia including both Marth and Chrom era stuff, and one based on Elibe. That would be a great idea imo that would be a blast. Offer special items and maybe even extra characters for each? So Tellius would give you Alondite or the black knights armor, Fates would give you an item based on its game, etc. character wise maybe a bonus character based on a significant class for each? 

Enemies/bosses in each would be based on the respective game too. So for Tellius maybe the enemies are based on the white/gold color schemes of the end bad guys,with the Black Knight as a boss. Fates would have faceless/valla soldiers with Garon as a boss. That kind of thing would be a lot of fun. 

Make the dungeons look like the thing they are based on too. So the Tellius one would feel like you are actually climbing the tower from RD, the Fates one would be like actually moving through Valla (make it weird and trippy like Doctor Strange on top of it.) Again, I think that would be a ton of fun.

Edited by Tolvir

I'd be down for DLC. Honestly, I loved the Awakening DLC. Not only were they quite humorous, but they were fun as well. I especially hope that there's an Apotheosis 2. That'd be great.

I never played Gaiden, so forgive me if I suggest something insane.

How about if Alm and Celica head over to the "Akaneia" (Marth's Continent) and perhaps wrap up the story of the Pegasus Sisters and Zeke? This is best suited for post-game, and maybe there are some postgame level foes over there (making it the "Postgame Continent").

I also would not mind an endgame dungeon for postgame, with an additional challenge dungeon (think Apotheosis for Awakening) added as DLC.