All Hail the Dancing Manakete: New Banner Revealed

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Ryu Yuki said:

I do hope Ninian gives out buffs when Dance-ing other units.

That would be kind of busted if it was attack. But if she does its probably gonna be speed or defense seeing as how Olivia has Hone attack and azura has fortify resistance.

Just now, Monstin said:

Hi I need some help making a team

Wrong thread buddy you should go here https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/68792-ask-fire-emblem-heroes-questions-and-get-them-answered-here-thread/&page=37

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Arcanite said:

That would be kind of busted if it was attack. But if she does its probably gonna be speed or defense seeing as how Olivia has Hone attack and azura has fortify resistance.

Wrong thread buddy you should go here https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/68792-ask-fire-emblem-heroes-questions-and-get-them-answered-here-thread/&page=37

Sorry about that thank you

3 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

It would be interesting to see the skills they give her to naturally learn.

I hope goodness that they give her ice point and magnificent ice.

(I don't known the English names for the skills. The one that gives 50% and 80% res boost to damage)

Chilling wind and Glacies...Feel cold already

5 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

(I don't known the English names for the skills. The one that gives 50% and 80% res boost to damage)

That'd be awesome if she does. She'd be the first unit to both have Assist skill and Special Skill. Make it happen IS!

(It's called Chilling Wind and Glacies/Iceberg).

Edited by pianime94

Just now, pianime94 said:

That'd be awesome if she does. She'd be the first unit to both have Assist skill and Special Skill. Make it happen IS!

with inherit skills im sure that can happen right? or is it just the abc skills? and cant give abilities or assist skills over?

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Yeah those skills do sound like they fit her. in fact I'm planning to run the def versions of that skill on my Tiki and Nowi due to how useful it seems. 

2 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

I'm not sure about Ninian having buffs actually. I mean, she most likely will be able to both dance and transform into a dragon, so giving her buffing abilities might make her a little broken.

Well, okay. I admit, it would make her quite OP as heck. I'm just a bit excited as a Ninian fan, so I thought it'd be really nice to portray her individuality from Azura and Olivia. I do think it can work if we make it work like the Hone Abilities, since those can't stack with each other.

2 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

Do we know Roy's mom died?  Maybe she just went to the grocery store one day and got a little lost on the way home.

That uhh... must have been quite the shopping trip.

5 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Chilling Wind and Glacies.

EDIT: ninja'd like five times!

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, pianime94 said:

Well inherit comes out in three days so it really wouldn't make a difference when we we see olivias and azura with rising flame lol

8 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

Do we know Roy's mom died?  Maybe she just went to the grocery store one day and got a little lost on the way home.  I mean, it's not like Ninian doesn't have a history of amnesia, or anything...

At least in Ninian's case, her paired ending with Eliwood does say that she enjoys a "brief" life, and it was outright stated that she wouldn't live long if she stayed in the human world. So her being dead in FE6 is very likely.

Edited by Water Mage

1 minute ago, Water Mage said:

At least in Ninian's case, her paired ending with Eliwood does say that she enjoys a "brief" life, and it was outright stated that she wouldn't live long if she stayed in the human world.

To be honest I never really got that. It's been a *really* long time, so can someone remind me why that was the case? Because I explicitly remember Fae and Sophia being ridiculously long-lived due to their dragon heritage in the exact same universe.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

"very young child" could mean anywhere from like 2 to 5 years old, imo. So if Nino is 14 in FE7, Jaffar could be 18 or 19.

IIRC that is still legal in Japan lol ;; It's... uncomfortable to say the least, yeah.... 

For my peace of mind I just HC that they didn't have kids until she was of a more suitable age ~___~

7 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

To be honest I never really got that. It's been a *really* long time, so can someone remind me why that was the case? Because I explicitly remember Fae and Sophia being ridiculously long-lived due to their dragon heritage in the exact same universe.

Well, to be fair to Ninian, she was dragged away from her world, had her dragonstone stolen from her and probably had to fight the urge to transform, used her power when dancing, was forced to open the Dragon's Gate, was forcibly transformed into a Dragon, was killed by a weapon that was specifically made to kill Dragons, was resurrected and right after being resurrected she had her power used to kill to Fire Dragons. It's really no surprise that she doesn't have a lot to live with how her power was abused time and time again. Besides, Fae and Sophia are special cases.

13 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Well, you see....it's sort of....the reason is...Hey!  Look over there!  A quintessence!

<runs away>

Seriously, though, I had actually forgotten about that too, probably because I tend to resist tragic endings like that.  I subscribe to the Bilbo Baggins school of thought on stories:

"Oh, that won't do!  [Video games] ought to have good endings. How would this do: and they all settled down and lived together happily ever after?"

9 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

IIRC that is still legal in Japan lol ;; It's... uncomfortable to say the least, yeah.... 

For my peace of mind I just HC that they didn't have kids until she was of a more suitable age ~___~

Well, Jaffar has to grow some real emotions, first, so I always figured there was plenty of time for Nino to grow into young adulthood.

5 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Well, to be fair to Ninian, she was dragged away from her world, had her dragonstone stolen from her and probably had to fight the urge to transform, used her power when dancing, was forced to open the Dragon's Gate, was forcibly transformed into a Dragon, was killed by a weapon that was specifically made to kill Dragons, was resurrected and right after being resurrected she had her power used to kill to Fire Dragons. It's really no surprise that she doesn't have a lot to live with how her power was abused time and time again. Besides, Fae and Sophia are special cases.

Didn't you see the banner in the first post?  She got her dragonstone back!  She's fine now!

Edited by JJ48

2 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

Well, Jaffar has to grow some real emotions, first, so I always figured there was plenty of time for Nino to grow into young adulthood.

FINE BY ME ;;

also, don't double-post. just edit your post or wait till someone replies.

7 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

The twins are 13 in FE6 (Lugh states that he is 2 years younger that Roy) which takes place 20 years after FE7, so Nino had them ~7 years after the game when she was around 21.

3 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

FINE BY ME ;;

also, don't double-post. just edit your post or wait till someone replies.

Sorry about that.  With how quick the replies have been coming in, I honestly figured there would be three or four posts between the two.

1 minute ago, JJ48 said:

Sorry about that.  With how quick the replies have been coming in, I honestly figured there would be three or four posts between the two.

Yeah I had like 12 posts running by while making one of my replies. Seems to have slowed down though. 

I do wonder though. What skills would be good on a Dancing Dragon anyway...? The whole concept seems kind of new so I never really thought about it, even with Skill Inheritance so close.

10 minutes ago, Sartek said:

The twins are 13 in FE6 (Lugh states that he is 2 years younger that Roy) which takes place 20 years after FE7, so Nino had them ~7 years after the game when she was around 21.

THANK CHRIST FOR THAT HAHA ;;

anyway, yeah.... Dragon Dance. Hahaha that's so cool. Very happy I predicted that. It's just too bad I spent all by orbz tryna get Epraim =w=

6 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Yeah I had like 12 posts running by while making one of my replies. Seems to have slowed down though. 

I do wonder though. What skills would be good on a Dancing Dragon anyway...? The whole concept seems kind of new so I never really thought about it, even with Skill Inheritance so close.

I kind of like the idea, based on her rings, of giving her a couple Hone/Fortify skills.  They'd all be C-slot so she could only equip one at a time, and I don't know how OP it would make her, but it'd be rather fitting thematically.