All Hail the Dancing Manakete: New Banner Revealed

Vaximillian

24 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I, in fact, have neither.

FE7 was released when I was poor and had no money, and Cipher flew under my radar until only a few months ago.

I need to find that Cipher card sometime. Not only is it original waifu, but it's also drawn by one of my all-time favorite artists.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232237507232

$11 straight from Japan.

This seller is great.

Only takes 1.5 weeks. That's fast for cheap shipping from Japan.

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232237507232

$11 straight from Japan.

This seller is great.

Only takes 1.5 weeks. That's fast for cheap shipping from Japan.

Well fuck. Time to grab that. (Monday night, is, in fact, online shopping night for me. Go figure.)

EDIT: The deed is done.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Gonna roll for dat Ninian.  Definitely looks like Ninian's drawn by Kippu (same artist as Linde).  I'll hold off on updating the artist thread until things officially come out.

6 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Gonna roll for dat Ninian.  Definitely looks like Ninian's drawn by Kippu (same artist as Linde).  I'll hold off on updating the artist thread until things officially come out.

She is actually! Ninian and Linde both look incredible.

New artwork teasers? Woo!

Lucius: Still not feeling it, and I think I stand by my original plan on passing him.
Rebecca: Oh boy, this one looks extremely off. She has the same problem as Eliwood does, and a part of me wants to say its the same artist.
Jaffar: He looks okay. I much prefer his Cipher variant though.
Priscilla: She also looks okay, but she looks younger than I expected. Maybe she actually is that young, but when I look at her Blazing Sword official art, that Priscilla seems to be a little older.
Karel: This guy looks amazing. I may have to put him back on my wishlist of units due to the artwork!
Ninian: She does look rather nice, but the artstyle is not exactly my favorite. Still, I too want a Manakete Dancer!

Edited by Sire

Ugh! This daylight savings thing is really throwing me off.  I miss staying up to 1:00AM (where I live) to see the new banners.  2:00AM is just unreasonable, although I'll do it for tonight's since I have 90 orbs laying around...

21 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Ugh! This daylight savings thing is really throwing me off.  I miss staying up to 1:00AM (where I live) to see the new banners.  2:00AM is just unreasonable, although I'll do it for tonight's since I have 90 orbs laying around...

Heh; I gotta wait until 3:00 EST when I can afford to stay up. :P

27 minutes ago, Lushen said:

No daylight savings where I live, so the update time has always been a rather convenient 3pm. Only 15 minutes till the update!

15 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

No daylight savings where I live, so the update time has always been a rather convenient 3pm. Only 15 minutes till the update!

2 PM for me. Are you somewhere in East Asia?

Karel is absolutely OP.

Other than that Ninian is Azura (good).

Jaffar has Life and Death 3 which is good but that's it. (EDIT) Actually I noticed his dagger skill is pretty good as well.

The rest of these guys suck in terms of skills (IMO).  Hopefully some of them turn out to have really good stats.

And Lucius did NOT need to be a healer.  We have so many healers...and one on a horse in this focus.  Lucius is worthless compared to that.  Though - again, maybe his stats will be crazy.

Overall not too anxious to getany of these. I'd love to have Jaffar on one of my accounts.  Ninian would be pretty cool on my main with Nowi and adult Tiki.

Edited by Lushen

12 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Holy shit Escape Route + Dance is so good. And Fortify Dragons??? Cavalry meta move aside for the dragon meta. 

WOAH?!

Suddenly 4*'ing my Fae and Tikis to get some full color might make sense after all. Fortify Dragons w/ Fae Renewal will be siiiiiick

9 minutes ago, tailfin said:

Wow, Ninian looks good. She really is a dancing dragon. xD And Karel has the Wo Dao, which looks... nasty. Sadly, Lucius is indeed a staff-bot. ;_;

what's Wo Dao do?

Just now, Lushen said:

+10 attack when his special triggers.  His special has a 2turn cooldown... and adds 50%.  So yea....

Holy fricken....frick. Hoping he runs more than 41 Atk so that his special is mighty threatening and makes him another decent swordie that isn't Lucina/Marth

Huh, Ninian has Fortify Dragons. That's pretty neat, but too bad the Falchion is so common. Escape Route is actually super good for her, since she can teleport and Dance. That's really good. Also, looks like my hunch was right about Ninian getting Light Breath... That just doesn't go well with her Fortify. Oh well...

Not sure if Karel is actually bonkers. I imagine Wo Dao's effect will be truly bullshit when you give him a different Special Skill though, especially after his Passives activate. They go well with his Reprisal, but there are probably better skills for him.

Jaffar looks to be an extremely dangerous man. Those debuffs, poison damage, and Life or Death... Jeez.

Rebecca.... RIP.

...We don't talk about Lucius.

BUT PRISCILLA

OHHHH DAMN I CALLED IT WITH THE MOUNTED REHABILITATE FOR PRISCILLA

BEST HEALER NA

I'm dropping the cash, who cares about Choose Your Legends

40 orbs stocked, and the first pull is 5 colorless! Everything is coming up Millhouse!

Oh...well... I guess I could use a couple more Virions...I'll... add em to the pile...

Oh well, the next draw is mostly Blue, time to complete my dragon team!

OR MAYBE I'LL ADD A FEW MORE SULLYS TO THE TEAM.

I'm not crying, I'm irrigating the fields.

(Good luck on your draws folks.)